THE BROWNS BOARD

Rams

ahitz3

yeah if you're a 20-30ish queef.

genesis w/peter gabriel. pink floyd. david bowie. queen. elton john. led zeppellin.

god british music in all it's glory should be expunged from every music library.

lord throw me through the window now.

Genesis has some decent stuff with Collins at the helm.

A Trick of the Tail & Wind & Wuthering are good imo. Granted their best was with Gabriel.. Selling England by the Pound and Foxtrot being their 2 best imo.

Yes is another great English band that I would add to your list.

Gurley is going to bed every day this week with a smile on his face. Bet he's even been heard randomly shouting "can't wait" in the halls of their practice facility. The D line is also eyeing up a potential stat pad game. That might be the best defensive front we play all season cause Ware was out last week against Denver. How's what's his face's kid been doing this year for the Rams?

Gurley is going to bed every week with a smile on his face. Bet he's even been heard randomly shouting "can't wait" in the halls of their practice facility. The D line is also eyeing up a potential stat pad game. That might be the best defensive front we play all season cause Ware was out last week against Denver. How's what's his face's kid been doing this year for the Rams?

long?

Right now the Rams have an injury report none of us expected.

NAME POSITION INJURY WED. THU. FRI. GAME STATUS Austin, Tavon WR Hand DNP DNP - - Jenkins, Janoris CB Concussion LP LP - - Kendricks, Lance TE Hand DNP DNP - - Long, Chris DE Knee DNP DNP - - Mason, Tre RB Ankle DNP DNP - - Ogletree, Alec LB Ankle DNP DNP - - Quinn, Robert DE Knee DNP DNP -

NAME POSITION INJURY WED. THU. FRI. GAME STATUS Austin, Tavon WR Hand DNP DNP - - Jenkins, Janoris CB Concussion LP LP - - Kendricks, Lance TE Hand DNP DNP - - Long, Chris DE Knee DNP DNP - - Mason, Tre RB Ankle DNP DNP - - Ogletree, Alec LB Ankle DNP DNP - - Quinn, Robert DE Knee DNP DNP -

but as we all know (especially fantasy football guys) that report means squadoosh until an hour before the game.

personally i want everyone on both teams to be playing. at least that way you/we can say we beat yout outright with our best squads on the field.

just my opinion.

Well shit me. If that holds up I like our chances a lot more.

Austin and Quinn are now probable.

Mason will probably not play. No word I've heard on Jenkins. We need Jenks.

What can you tell us on Austin Davis? A drunk Kosar says Fisher & Rams can't evaluate a good QB if they had one. IMO we can't either, what you say?

What can you tell us on Austin Davis? A drunk Kosar says Fisher & Rams can't evaluate a good QB if they had one. IMO we can't either, what you say?

Austin has Raw talent in arm strength, but he's unrefined. He has accuracy issues. For the Rams, he sailed many many long passes over receivers' heads.

When he started for the Rams last season he had us excited at first with some big plays. Then he became a turnover / inaccurate pass master and never recovered. He had several seasons here and a starting spot for several games and failed to impress. Almost no one cared that he was cut.

In the NFL, you never say never, I mean, Warner was benched and cut so many times it's amazing, but I don't think AD will ever be more than a 3rd string desperation QB. Many bad habits like throwing off balance. We watched him all training camp and Keenum was clearly the superior QB. Our rookie Mannion was better.

If the Browns ever start him, he may make a splash, but it won't pan out IMHO.

Kosar and the Rams have a hate / hate relationship. I wouldn't trust anything he says about the Rams. "Bernie's got his issues; they're well documented," Fisher said.

Thanks for your honest opinion. McCown short future. Manziel troubled future? AD we hope your wrong. Living in NC our group of man cave guys would scout for coach Webb at Southwest H.S. We played Todd Gurley twice a year at his H.S. the Tarboro Vikings. Every HS with a track around it was standing room only. Todd was wide up top with nothing below the waist but had ankles that I thought were not attached to his feet. Mix that with his vision you got Barry Sanders. Everybody in the state ofNC wanted Todd in College, Mark Ricks at Ga. did it right with Todd. Everybody knows ACC in known for Basketball not Football. Any kid with a free ride to School in Football all want out of N.C.. It was awesome to see what Ricks & Staff did toGurley under the waist and wala he's a Ram & Enjoy the kid is special & not a "I" kid but always "WE" kid. A great person is bigger than football. As for us in HS we got him to OT once & lost but the NC theme was stack 8 in the box & let Their QB beat ya, And yes Todd had a great one of those too. Todd never lost a NC HS State Championship but damn we tried. Enjoy his ride in the Pros, I will, BUT THIS WEEK SAY IT WITH ME---GO BROWNS!!

Thanks for your honest opinion. McCown short future. Manziel troubled future? AD we hope your wrong. Living in NC our group of man cave guys would scout for coach Webb at Southwest H.S. We played Todd Gurley twice a year at his H.S. the Tarboro Vikings. Every HS with a track around it was standing room only. Todd was wide up top with nothing below the waist but had ankles that I thought were not attached to his feet. Mix that with his vision you got Barry Sanders. Everybody in the state ofNC wanted Todd in College, Mark Ricks at Ga. did it right with Todd. Everybody knows ACC in known for Basketball not Football. Any kid with a free ride to School in Football all want out of N.C.. It was awesome to see what Ricks & Staff did toGurley under the waist and wala he's a Ram & Enjoy the kid is special & not a "I" kid but always "WE" kid. A great person is bigger than football. As for us in HS we got him to OT once & lost but the NC theme was stack 8 in the box & let Their QB beat ya, And yes Todd had a great one of those too. Todd never lost a NC HS State Championship but damn we tried. Enjoy his ride in the Pros, I will, BUT THIS WEEK SAY IT WITH ME---GO BROWNS!!

I watched him in TC and spoke to him when he was signing a ball for my daughter. Dude's legs are like tree trunks now. Amazing. He's a cool dude and he interviews like he's a humble guy.

By the way, if he tops 140 yards today he ties Eric Dickerson's 32 year old record for consecutive games with 140+ yards by a rookie.

Thanks for the story. I'll be sharing it on Rams On Demand.

As you may know Todd is not that high on banging with the big boys in the line but our outer edges is well capable of giving that up in 3 Qrts. Still see Todd's HC Cobb at Pinetops Golfing (in the 60's, he's sick 2). Cobb would pull him at 141 yrds. Owns most the State Records here so would not surprise me but Fisher won't play for records imo. My plan would be Force Foles to Beat Ya, but Browns D coach's their confused themselves. Good Luck today & I think we have to many WR's for Rams to cover if Josh gets time. Either way it will be Fun to watch. Go Browns!!

Archived