THE BROWNS BOARD

I think it's time to blow up the team.

bigbaddawgjr

The excuses have to fuckin' stop! Enough is enough! This shit has been going on for 15 years since this team has returned! It doesn't matter who the owner, the GM, or the coach is! It's the same fuckin' shit sandwich year after year! The way that the NFL is built there is NO REASON why a team can't turn it around in short order! We've seen it many times before! Yet with the Browns it's always "we're rebuilding!" BULLSHIT!!! Send a message once and for all to this owner and STOP GOING TO GAMES! It should have been done with Lerner, but he ended up getting out! At any rate, nothing changes because the fans keep going, paying over priced parking, concessions, and ticket prices and lining the owners pockets! Yet the product on the field continues to suck ass year after year! Send this guy a message! Perhaps when there are a few black outs resulting in the loss of revenue from the networks, and loss of revenue from low merchandise and low concession sales, he'll get the hint! We always hear that the NFL is a business! OK then treat it like a business! The Browns are like a restaurant that continues to provide shitty service! When a restaurant provides shitty service, do you continue to patronize it? No! Hit the owner in his wallet, and watch how fast they turn it around!

The excuses have to fuckin' stop! Enough is enough! This shit has been going on for 15 years since this team has returned! It doesn't matter who the owner, the GM, or the coach is! It's the same fuckin' shit sandwich year after year! The way that the NFL is built there is NO REASON why a team can't turn it around in short order! We've seen it many times before! Yet with the Browns it's always "we're rebuilding!" BULLSHIT!!! Send a message once and for all to this owner and STOP GOING TO GAMES! It should have been done with Lerner, but he ended up getting out! At any rate, nothing changes because the fans keep going, paying over priced parking, concessions, and ticket prices and lining the owners pockets! Yet the product on the field continues to suck ass year after year! Send this guy a message! Perhaps when there are a few black outs resulting in the loss of revenue from the networks, and loss of revenue from low merchandise and low concession sales, he'll get the hint! We always hear that the NFL is a business! OK then treat it like a business! The Browns are like a restaurant that continues to provide shitty service! When a restaurant provides shitty service, do you continue to patronize it? No! Hit the owner in his wallet, and watch how fast they turn it around!

It kind of depends if there are other restaurants in town to eat at :) I hear you man I really do, its kind of a catch 22. Id like the message to be sent but I also don't want to see my Browns headed out of Cleveland again either. Quite the dilemma. I will say that fans are definitely bailing. Sunday the 2 ticket holders on either side of me in a lower level close to field section just didnt show up. They have both told me they wont be renewing and will be selling their PSL's. There were easily 10 open seats in the row behind me as well. Its not looking pretty

I have no idea what made Turbin look like it was his first day of PeeWee practice yesterday. One handoff he has his arms too far apart; later too close together. But you only have to go back a week to see what he has... vision. Agree on his acceleration... it's not up to our other backs' level, but it seems adequate. Quickness? Not sure... he seems to me to run pretty twitchy.

Haha maybe Turbin lifts too much. His arms are too fucking big to fit in the football...

1) The excuses have to fuckin' stop! Enough is enough!

2) Send a message once and for all to this owner and STOP GOING TO GAMES!

3) nothing changes because the fans keep going, paying over priced parking, concessions, and ticket prices and lining the owners pockets!

4) Send this guy a message! Perhaps when there are a few black outs resulting in the loss of revenue from the networks, and loss of revenue from low merchandise and low concession sales, he'll get the hint!

5) We always hear that the NFL is a business! OK then treat it like a business!

6) The Browns are like a restaurant that continues to provide shitty service! When a restaurant provides shitty service, do you continue to patronize it?

7) No! Hit the owner in his wallet, and watch how fast they turn it around!

Nice rant and I do appreciate the frustration.....really......and Ive lived it a lot longer than since 1999....none the less, this is a bit of a flawed approach.....

1) I honestly dont see the Browns making excuses....it seems more like they are frustrated too....

2) I do believe the owner knows we aren't happy.....just a hunch....

3) Do you really believe that?.....that they are not even not trying???.....and its because we buy tickets and jerseys?....

4) got 2 words for ya....."revenue sharing"......look it up.....(cause it means they get the $ whether you show up or not)

5) Um....isnt that what you're bitching about???.....that he's making $$$$ and thats all that matters?? (business 101...make money)

6) When a restaurant sucks, dont you just go to another one?(Bengals? Pats?).....or do you stand in front of the bad one and bitch?

7) I see a guy who just dropped a freaking BILLION dollars to own this team.....how are you gonna hit his wallet?....do you honestly believe he doesnt want a winner? ...or isnt trying?......did he fire the last FO just to make sure we stayed bad?......dont think so....

I think he's trying(really).....but they havent got it done yet....But I dont see how everyone bitching and then leaving will make him a better or smarter owner....call me crazy....

Archived