THE BROWNS BOARD

Wtf is wrong with Joe haden?

blowe

Look guys I'm pleased with this first half of football, but one thing that really bothers me is joe haden. The dude has gotten burned badly at least 2 maybe 3 times this half. So what is wrong? Is he hurt? Is he lazy? Or is he just not as good as we thought he was?

I keep waiting for him to make a play but that just hasn't happened this season.

I was wrong he's BELOW average. Anytime the other team needs a big play they throw against Haden

He got burnt, but nice push off by Floyd right before the catch.. Not enough to get the call, but ultimately what helped him catch the ball and knock down Haden..

Who do you put in for Haden? Gilbert?

If he's hurt take him off the field, I'd rather anyone else be on the field right now than him. No matter how you slice it he's getting absolutely, 100% embarrassed out there today and has directly cost us 10 points now.

Exactly. If he is getting beat play after play he shouldn't be playing

Look guys I'm pleased with this first half of football, but one thing that really bothers me is joe haden. The dude has gotten burned badly at least 2 maybe 3 times this half. So what is wrong? Is he hurt? Is he lazy? Or is he just not as good as we thought he was?

I keep waiting for him to make a play but that just hasn't happened this season.

if joe is smart, he retires now with all these concussions. i'm sure he has mucho dinero and should be secure the rest of his life...why risk becoming a veggie head at a young age in life.

tough crowd.

some harsh criticisms for such an easy job.

palmer had weapons and time, it was gonna be somebody.

this is what it looks like when Haden doesn't remove his man from the game.

pretty tall order vs gresham, floyd, fitz...

palmer had good protection for the most part, no one can cover forever. that rub play for the td was a wtf. but for the most part i blame lack of pressure more.

"his pussy hurts" lol wtf

Archived