THE BROWNS BOARD

Wtf is wrong with Joe haden?

blowe

Look guys I'm pleased with this first half of football, but one thing that really bothers me is joe haden. The dude has gotten burned badly at least 2 maybe 3 times this half. So what is wrong? Is he hurt? Is he lazy? Or is he just not as good as we thought he was?

I keep waiting for him to make a play but that just hasn't happened this season.

He's just doing what the coaches ask him.....playing like a Brown.

You were probably the same guy bitching about Skrine when he was in Cleveland.. Bitch bitch bitch. You are good at it..

So you think joe haden has played well this season? You're a fucking Retard.

Find me one thread where you find me bitching. I never bitch on this forum you pathetic waste of semen.

All I got to say is where the fuck is Gilbert???......

He "almost" got burned for a long pass in game 1 and we havent seen him since(basically)....yet....others are giving up long passes left and right......so...

Play him.

tough crowd.

some harsh criticisms for such an easy job.

palmer had weapons and time, it was gonna be somebody.

It was gonna be somebody you may be right, but that somebody shouldn't be a dude you threw top 3 CB at. He didn't have a bad game out there, he got embarrassed. That's not an over exaggeration, he got whipped BADLY. The "good" news though is I truly believe he's hurt and perhaps is why the play is not good. If that's the case, actually let him rest for a while as we might as well see what we got in other guys.

All I got to say is where the fuck is Gilbert???......

He "almost" got burned for a long pass in game 1 and we havent seen him since(basically)....yet....others are giving up long passes left and right......so...

Play him.

Yeah- it's great to see our top first round pick fielding kickoffs. I'd like to ask Pettine if that's all he's good for, why weren't you using him in that capacity LAST YEAR?

Archived