THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns @ Bengals Thursday Night Football Game Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

Hi, Browns fans! :) Second-year Cleveland Browns backup QB Johnny Manziel starts in place of Josh McCown tonight, as our 2-6 Cleveland Browns are southwest across our Buckeye State, to play the 7-0, undefeated, and AFC North Division leading Cincinnati Bengals, in tonight's 84th edition of the NFL rivalry of The Battle Of Ohio. Johnny Football started for Cleveland earlier this season, when he lead the Browns for a 28-14 win over Marcus Mariota and the Tennessee Titans at FirstEnergy Stadium back on September 19.

Both the Browns and Bengals have also adjusted and prepared from their short practice week to accomdate for their scheduled game tonight for The NFL Network's Thursday Night Football. Both Cleveland and Cinncinati also lead off Week 9 of the 2015 NFL regular season. Browns are coming from a 34-20 home loss at FirstEnergy Stadium to the Arizona Cardinals last Sunday, while the Bengals upset the Steelers 16-10, on their road win at Heinz Field in Pittsburgh.

Both Cleveland and Cinncinnati are both making their sixth all-time appearance on The NFL Network's Thursday Night Football coverage, each team entering with a 2-4 and .333 record. Pittsburgh defeated Cleveland 27-7 in their first appearance on THNF back on December 7, 2006, while Cincinnati defeated Baltimore 13-7 back on November 30, 2006.

Cincinnati Bengals are also making their first appearance on THNF in more than two years, since the Dolphins defeated the Bengals back on October 13, 2013, while the Browns last played the Bengals one year to the day with their 24-3 win back on November 5, 2014.

Bengals currently lead the all-time series entering tonight win 44 wins and 39 losses, including a home record of 27 wins and 15 losses over our Browns. Browns Vs. Bengals rivalry started right after the 1970 AFL-NFL Merger, and the Browns defeated the Bengals 30-27, with Browns RB Robert Morilla Scott securing the first game with his 1-yard TD run, and Don Cockroft's PAT.

Both teams split road wins in 2014. Cleveland defeated Cincinnati in the first meeting played at Paul Brown Stadium back on Thursday Night Football, and also the Browns last appearance on THNF, back on November 6, 2014. Browns running backs Ben Tate, Isiah Crowell, and Terrence West scored touchdown runs from 4, 2, and 1 yards, and Billy Cundiff kicked a 32-yard field goal plus his three PAT's, to secure Cleveland's 24-3 road win.

Cincinnati got even when they visited FirstEnergy Stadium on December 14. Bengals RB's Jeremy Hill scored TD runs from 2 yards and 16 yards in the first half, then Rex Burkhead scored a 10-yard TD run in the fourth quarter. Mike Nugent also kicked field goals from 44, 44, and 34 yards, along with his three PAT's to shut out our Browns 30-0.

Jim Nantz and Phil Simms are announcing the live TV commentary, along with field/sideline reporter and interviewer Tracy Wolfson, for The NFL On CBS and The NFL Network, televised live internationally on HD.

Jim Donovan and Doug Dieken will also announce the live radio game play-by-play and analysis, simulcast on Browns flagship stations WKNR ESPN Radio 850AM, WKRK 92.3FM, and WNCX 98.5FM, and the Browns Radio Network throughout Ohio, Erie, PA, and Wheeling WVA.

Ian Eagle and former NFL lineman Tony Boselli are also announcing the live radio game commentary syndicated throughout the USA, on the Westwood One/CBS Radio Network.

Mostly cloudy skies at 64 degrees, is the game forecast inside Paul Brown Stadium in Cincinnati, for the 8:25PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff, along with 15% precipitation, 90% humidity, and mild southern winds at 5 miles per hour.

Browns are wearing their orange helmets, white jerseys, and brown pants, while the host Bengals are wearing their orange and black helmets, black jerseys, and white pants.

This month throughout November, all NFL teams league-wide, including oth the Browns and Bengals players, along with their coaching and team support staffs, may voluntarily wear camoflaged designed authentic NFL game apparel, both on the playing field and in the sidelines during tonight's game, to both support the NFL's 'Salute To Service' Campaign, and Military Appreciation Month, to honor and recognize all US military personnel, active and retired, who served and defended the USA.

NO injuries, give Cincinnati their first loss of the season at their den tonight, and and GO BROWNS!!!!! :)B)^_^

Browns @ Bengals Thursday Night Football Pre Game Injury Reports, And Live NFL Game Centers:

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/team/injury-report.html

http://www.bengals.com/team/injury-report.html

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/

Browns @ Bengals Thursday Night Football Live NFL Game Centers:

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/schedule-and-events/game/2015/regular9

http://www.nfl.com/tnf

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2015110500/2015/REG9/browns@bengals#menu=gameinfo&tab=preview

http://www.nfl.com/salute

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, Browns fans! :) Second-year Cleveland Browns backup QB Johnny Manziel starts in place of Josh McCown tonight, as our 2-6 Cleveland Browns are southwest across our Buckeye State, to play the 7-0, undefeated, and AFC North Division leading Cincinnati Bengals, in tonight's 84th edition of the NFL rivalry of The Battle Of Ohio. Johnny Football started for Cleveland earlier this season, when he lead the Browns for a 28-14 win over Marcus Mariota and the Tennessee Titans at FirstEnergy Stadium back on September 19.

Both the Browns and Bengals have also adjusted and prepared from their short practice week to accomdate for their scheduled game tonight for The NFL Network's Thursday Night Football. Both Cleveland and Cinncinati also lead off Week 9 of the 2015 NFL regular season. Browns are coming from a 34-20 home loss at FirstEnergy Stadium to the Arizona Cardinals last Sunday, while the Bengals upset the Steelers 16-10, on their road win at Heinz Field in Pittsburgh.

Bengals currently lead the all-time series entering tonight win 44 wins and 39 losses, including a home record of 27 wins and 15 losses over our Browns. Browns Vs. Bengals rivalry started right after the 1970 AFL-NFL Merger, and the Browns defeated the Bengals 30-27, with Browns RB Robert Morilla Scott securing the first game with his 1-yard TD run, and Don Cockroft's PAT.

Both teams split road wins in 2014. Cleveland defeated Cincinnati in the first meeting played at Paul Brown Stadium back on Thursday Night Football November 6, 2014. Browns running backs Ben Tate, Isiah Crowell, and Terrence West scored touchdown runs from 4, 2, and 1 yards, and Billy Cundiff kicked a 32-yard field goal plus his three PAT's, to secure Cleveland's 24-3 road win.

Cincinnati got even when they visited FirstEnergy Stadium on December 14. Bengals RB's Jeremy Hill scored TD runs from 2 yards and 16 yards in the first half, then Rex Burkhead scored a 10-yard TD run in the fourth quarter. Mike Nugent also kicked field goals from 44, 44, and 34 yards, along with his three PAT's to shut out our Browns 30-0.

Jim Nantz and Phil Simms are announcing the live TV commentary, along with field/sideline reporter and interviewer Tracy Wolfson, for The NFL On CBS and The NFL Network, televised live internationally on HD.

Jim Donovan and Doug Dieken will also announce the live radio game play-by-play and analysis, simulcast on Browns flagship stations WKNR ESPN Radio 850AM, WKRK 92.3FM, and WNCX 98.5FM, and the Browns Radio Network throughout Ohio, Erie, PA, and Wheeling WVA.

Ian Eagle and former NFL lineman Tony Boselli are also announcing the live radio game commentary syndicated throughout the USA, on the Westwood One/CBS Radio Network.

Mostly cloudy skies at 64 degrees, is the game forecast inside Paul Brown Stadium in Cincinnati, for the 8:25PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff, along with 15% precipitation, 90% humidity, and mild southern winds at 5 miles per hour.

Browns are wearing their orange helmets, white jerseys, and brown pants, while the host Bengals are wearing their orange and black helmets, black jerseys, and white pants.

This month throughout November, all NFL teams league-wide, including oth the Browns and Bengals players, along with their coaching and team support staffs, may voluntarily wear camoflaged designed authentic NFL game apparel, both on the playing field and in the sidelines during tonight's game, to both support the NFL's 'Salute To Service' Campaign, and Military Appreciation Month, to honor and recognize all US military personnel, active and retired, who served and defended the USA.

NO injuries, give Cincinnati their first loss of the season at their den tonight, and and GO BROWNS!!!!! :)B)^_^

Browns @ Bengals Thursday Night Football Pre Game Injury Reports, And Live NFL Game Centers:

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/team/injury-report.html

http://www.bengals.com/team/injury-report.html

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/

Browns @ Bengals Thursday Night Football Live NFL Game Centers:

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/schedule-and-events/game/2015/regular9

http://www.nfl.com/tnf

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2015110500/2015/REG9/browns@bengals#menu=gameinfo&tab=preview

http://www.nfl.com/salute

Now, THIS is what I'm talking about!

Posted at EXACTLY 12:00 PM and filled with detail and commentary.

Your best effort, ever, BDP, and I smell a win because of it.

Zombo

This is the make or break game for the rest of the season to me. If our beloved Brownies can manage to win this one, although it'd be an uphill historic climb it'd still be possible (especially being 2-0 in the division). If the game goes how I think it will though, it's time to start thinking about next year, looking at what we got etc to include our beloved JFF.

Speaking of conspiracy theories...

NFL Network started running TNF ads "Johnny Manziel and the Cleveland Browns take on...." before the announcement was made.

Did the league tip its influential hand? Enquiring minds want to know...

Speaking of conspiracy theories...

NFL Network started running TNF ads "Johnny Manziel and the Cleveland Browns take on...." before the announcement was made.

Did the league tip its influential hand? Enquiring minds want to know...

That's also technically not untrue by the letter of the statement. Even if he was on the bench he would be part of the team taking on the Bengals. I more see that as a "win-win" scenario.

An undefeated bengals and a sorry browns. But, it's prime time, the bengals have come off of a pretty poor showing against the steelers, the browns have 'been forced' to turn to Johnny Football - can't you just smell the browns win? You can almost feel the magic of the football gods, seeing our season going down the toilet, giving us that single moment each season that gives us hope for the next one.

Or, we get stomped. Could go either way. And either way, I think we see more Johnny. If he leads us to victory with anything resembling a decent performance (60%, TD, INT maybe), he's got 10 days to prepare as #1 for the steelers, then a bye week to really get to grips with everything. If we lose, then at 2-7 it's probably be time to hand it over to him anyway to get a decent evaluation before the draft.

That's also technically not untrue by the letter of the statement. Even if he was on the bench he would be part of the team taking on the Bengals. I more see that as a "win-win" scenario.

You mean, it could just as easily have been 'johnson bademosi and the cleveland browns...'

I see this as a battle between Ginger and Mary Ann.....I know she's the underdog, but I'm putting my money on Mary Ann

I see it as a battle between Grover Dill and Scott Farkus.

I'll take Grover any day of the week.

12208764_1041976582520494_87440468739678

Zombo

I see this as a battle between Ginger and Mary Ann.....I know she's the underdog, but I'm putting my money on Mary Ann

most of all the guys i know are mary ann guys.

best friend was a courier for fedex for 20+ years and his route was up and down madison avenue where i met him. delivered to 'ginger' tina louise and said she was the nastiest Cword ever to walk the face of the earth.

most of all the guys i know are mary ann guys.

best friend was a courier for fedex for 20+ years and his route was up and down madison avenue where i met him. delivered to 'ginger' tina louise and said she was the nastiest Cword ever to walk the face of the earth.

Obviously, I am doing both of them, even with your dick.

But Ginger was my fave.

Girls Next Door are great and all, but Ginger seriously needed fucked.

PDVD_520.jpg

Obviously, I am doing both of them, even with your dick.

But Ginger was my fave.

Girls Next Door are great and all, but Ginger seriously needed fucked.

HA!...."was" is the operative word there......

cce155ed6b106c7d29e60d9ecfa5ca2a.jpg

Obviously, I was a Mary Ann guy.....(they had to work hard to make her look common, whilst making Ginger hotter)....

Here's a real Mary Ann pic.....

Dawn%20Wells.jpg

And she still looks pretty good.....;)

dawn-wells-4.jpg

I agree...but the fun part of Simms is listening to him argue with himself.

HA!

my gint friends thinks he is god's gift to QBs cuz of the parcell's era and the team surrounding him....until they hear him doing tv as the #2.

god he sucks.

This is my final prediction:

38-10 Browns

1 6-pack from hoorta

Hey, if they win, I'll be happy to pay up. that means Manziel played great, and it's the last (I hope) we're going to see of Loser McCown.

hoorta's not a beer guy.

now a case of cabernet? well......

You have that right Mik- the wines I'm bringing to my pal's party at the Racquet Club. 2009 Chateau Grand Abord- Graves, Bordeaux. 2005 Sterling Diamond Mountain Ranch Cabernet.

Hoping for a miracle on prime time. Expecting a slaughter. We'll see how this goes.

If they start losing big time, time to hit the bar for some high octane Kentucky bourbon.

Archived