THE BROWNS BOARD

Steeler Week

Canton Dawg

After being sacked by Aldon Smith, the Rapist needed help getting off the field during the 4th qrt.

This may have serious implications against the Browns next Sunday.

Landry Jones will finish the game for Ben.

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ben Roethlisberger carted to the locker room and then left the stadium for further tests.

Keep him in that HOT pocket Todd Haley and I'll throw you a freakin parade. I love it!

They went Dr Frankensten on Ben Rapen-morethanonce in the sense they rewired a pocket escape improvise artist that rivaled Fran Tarkenton.

Ummm, thank you and so does the 2 rape victims we know about...

Landry Jones can beat the browns. Who is stopping Williams and Brown? Ben has had two really unfortunate injuries and both have zero to do with his toughness or lack thereof. Everything I keep reading is "at least we play the browns next week". You all talk a lot of shit and your team never backs it up. You're gonna lose to our back ups.

Ben has had two really unfortunate injuries and both have zero to do with his toughness or lack thereof

It has to do with God hating rapists.

Everything I keep reading is "at least we play the browns next week". You all talk a lot of shit and your team never backs it up. You're gonna lose to our back ups.

Pit - 10

Cle - 31

That's all you need to know.

Pit - 10

Cle - 31

That's all you need to know.

i wish, but i wouldn't bet on it. The quick slants to brown and bubble screens to brown will do us in. We still have not figured out how to stop those damn quick slants since the chargers game. They still have better weapons than us even without bell and roethlisberger...

Landry Jones can beat the browns. Who is stopping Williams and Brown? Ben has had two really unfortunate injuries and both have zero to do with his toughness or lack thereof. Everything I keep reading is "at least we play the browns next week". You all talk a lot of shit and your team never backs it up. You're gonna lose to our back ups.

McCown will pummel the steelers back into reality.

Or maybe Manziel, somebody will do it though

i wish, but i wouldn't bet on it. The quick slants to brown and bubble screens to brown will do us in. We still have not figured out how to stop those damn quick slants since the chargers game. They still have better weapons than us even without bell and roethlisberger...

That was the score of last year's game, when they had ALL their starters playing.

Again, we've got a few starters out as well.

The Stoolers defense is on par with ours, the Browns will kick there ass next week.

Based on what? If anything our defense has out played out offense this season. Who is going to keep the defense honest?

Your mighty defense just gave up 35 points to Oakland, who are you trying to bullshit?

McCown will pummel the steelers back into reality.

Or maybe Manziel, somebody will do it though

Lol. The browns are a lesser team even with all the Steeler injuries. Mccown or manziel will be running for their lives and you will lose....again...

That was the score of last year's game, when they had ALL their starters playing.

Again, we've got a few starters out as well.

The Stoolers defense is on par with ours, the Browns will kick there ass next week.

If we can get some kind of qb pressure that would help and we got to stop those damn quick slants or else we will all be back here next week in a not so good mood....Lets see if we can change that..

Now is the unfortunate time the Browns can only improve by losing. If we win more than 1 or 2 more meaningless games down the stretch, Ill be pissed. Time to play for draft position and the future. Play the young guys. I wanna see A. Bryant, J. Gilbert, Campbell, Desir, Orchard, Cooper, Erving, Bibbs, Duke and Johnny getting lots of meaningful snaps down the stretch.

Now is the unfortunate time the Browns can only improve by losing. If we win more than 1 or 2 more meaningless games down the stretch, Ill be pissed. Time to play for draft position and the future. Play the young guys. I wanna see A. Bryant, J. Gilbert, Campbell, Desir, Orchard, Cooper, Erving, Bibbs, Duke and Johnny getting lots of meaningful snaps down the stretch.

I've got mixed feelings about this.

It would be nice to play the young'uns and see what they've got, because the season is over.

If they happen to lose out, we would just get a higher draft pick.

However, I have full confidence that Ray Farmer will fuck up that high draft pick.

Your mighty defense just gave up 35 points to Oakland, who are you trying to bullshit?

Oakland's O is no joke, one of the better ones in the league right now. The Browns will be able to move the ball against the Steelers and put some points up. Not settling for fgs and turnovers will be the difference.

No, but I'm also not chest thumping my defense when another team just dropped 35 on my team at home.

. Forced four turnovers and if you haven't watched Oakland this year you can stfu. You said the above like Oakland is bad. The browns offense will be the worst offense we will face all season so far.

Archived