THE BROWNS BOARD

Die hard

Westside Steve

Good question. I kind of enjoyed seeing him stick up for Manziel regardless of how unthinkable such a thing was supposed to be in 2015 after evidence was showing a lot more maturity/progress in a 22 year old version than the 21 year old version. Diehard has been on this board a long time and he served our country so he's not the bad guy some people want him portrayed as. Anyone willing to die to preserve our freedom that just so happens to like the Cleveland Browns as well ain't bad company.

Don't know. I noticed a couple of weeks ago that he stopped playing in the pick'em leagues. Then I noticed he wasn't posting.

Someone was riding him to "just leave", so maybe he just did.

Hopefully he'll come back and be in better spirits too.

Zombo

I checked out the Forum membership page......and here are a few that are in the Top 20 all time in post count:

Rich4eagle. Has made 1 post this past year.

Heckofajobbrownie.....has not posted since 2013

VegasDogg....has also not posted since 2013

Whatever happened to all them?

I checked out the Forum membership page......and here are a few that are in the Top 20 all time in post count:

Rich4eagle. Has made 1 post this past year.

Heckofajobbrownie.....has not posted since 2013

VegasDogg....has also not posted since 2013

Whatever happened to all them?

Just be glad Rich doesn't come around anymore.

Vegasfagg went to the Brady Quinn homo board.

Dont know about Heck. He was pretty good. He may have gone homo too.

Z

Just be glad Rich doesn't come around anymore.

Vegasfagg went to the Brady Quinn homo board.

Dont know about Heck. He was pretty good. He may have gone homo too.

Z

I know Rich was at a Tailgate a couple of years back. I know that he is a mental patient for liking both the Browns and Steelers, but aside from that character flaw, he seemed a decent guy. Stirred the pot a bit.....kindof a Ghoolie bootlicker.....but generally overall a fun guy to banter with.

And isn't the BQ homo board a bit passe?

I know Rich was at a Tailgate a couple of years back. I know that he is a mental patient for liking both the Browns and Steelers, but aside from that character flaw, he seemed a decent guy. Stirred the pot a bit.....kindof a Ghoolie bootlicker.....but generally overall a fun guy to banter with.

Ghoolie is sort of fed up with the lousy state of the Browns, (& his bowling league) so thankfully is waiting for better days. I'm friends with him on Face Book. EDIT: Tommy is another one of those people whose online and real life persona are entirely different. I occasionally stop by the other board for kicks and giggles, so do a couple other guys. Shep (he of the 25,000+ posts) is over there. I've met him once at a game, and afterwards for drinks. Another decent guy in person. I will say they don't put up with name calling, flaming and trolling over there. Steeler trolls get a quick permanent ban.

There's maybe 10-15 regular posters there I'd welcome with open arms here. If you're familiar with the scout.com boards, we're more like The Water Cooler, they're more like Pure Football. To each their own. It's probably been more than 10 years since the great split, and IMHO, it's time to bury the hatchet.

He is a good guy in person.

He is a moderator's nightmare on-line. Once he feels wronged he flames out for weeks and tries to take the whole board out with him.

He is tiresome. He is the same way in fantasy leagues.

But not a bad guy to have a beer with at a tailgate.

Zombo

Ghoolie is sort of fed up with the lousy state of the Browns, (& his bowling league) so thankfully is waiting for better days. I'm friends with him on Face Book. EDIT: Tommy is another one of those people whose online and real life persona are entirely different. I occasionally stop by the other board for kicks and giggles, so do a couple other guys. Shep (he of the 25,000+ posts) is over there. I've met him once at a game, and afterwards for drinks. Another decent guy in person. I will say they don't put up with name calling, flaming and trolling over there. Steeler trolls get a quick permanent ban.

There's maybe 10-15 regular posters there I'd welcome with open arms here. If you're familiar with the scout.com boards, we're more like The Water Cooler, they're more like Pure Football. To each their own. It's probably been more than 10 years since the great split, and IMHO, it's time to bury the hatchet.

I am not familiar with all that. While I signed up as an original member, I was not on board much during that time of the "schism". I am kinda glad. You know that all the "Quarterback Wars" is anathema to me. Even to the extent that we have had them since I came on full time.

So, are you saying that since you are on those sites a bit, they have given up the QB Wars? Or is it ever the same?

He is a good guy in person.

He is a moderator's nightmare on-line. Once he feels wronged he flames out for weeks and tries to take the whole board out with him.

"Personally wronged".....or merely had differences of opinion about things?

He is tiresome. He is the same way in fantasy leagues.

Well, like I said, I cannot comprehend a mind that would be both a Steeler and Browns fan at the same time. That just seems all so aberrant to me.

But not a bad guy to have a beer with at a tailgate.

Sure, and I did.

Zombo

Archived