THE BROWNS BOARD

Petition seeks to ban Donald Trump from the UK

DieHardBrownsFan

Not offensive. Plenty of people say offensive things. It's about specifically inciting hatred based on an 'protected attribute' such as race, gender, sexuality, religion etc. The same things you can't be fired for, basically.

Pamela Geller got barred from entering the UK.

So how did Trump incite hatred?

The only hatred I saw come from all this was from leftists and democrat/republican politicians..hatred toward Trump.

oth, Carter banned immigration of Iranians back in the day. I think liberals agreed with that.

But let a non-liberal knee jerk about banning the immigration of Muslims, well, that's "offensive".

Cal there is a difference between banning immigration based on national affiliation vs. religious affiliation.

I'm curious, do you believe the US bears no responsibility for any of these things?

I'm pretty sure all these problems existed in the middle east hundreds of years before the conquerers set foot in America. But yes, we are embroiled in thousand year old conflicts so to some degree we are responsible but what excuse did muslims use to murder before the west was a thing? The line of succession of Mohammed? Whether ali or Abu Bakr was better?

Os - of course there is, but is it any better to say that we should ban

all immigration from all terrorist countries?

Like I mentioned earlier - there is a huge political aspect to too many people

who look to Islam. Terrorists have been proven to have inflitrated the mass immigration

movement. It's beyond banning from a country. What else is there to do?

Put a hold on ALL immigration, just as to not profile Muslims coming from radical countries.

I'm pretty sure all these problems existed in the middle east hundreds of years before the conquerers set foot in America. But yes, we are embroiled in thousand year old conflicts so to some degree we are responsible but what excuse did muslims use to murder before the west was a thing? The line of succession of Mohammed? Whether ali or Abu Bakr was better?

we're definitely stirring the hornets nest of shit though wouldn't you agree? Yes those old conflicts have always been there but at least for some time they were confined and isolated. Now because of brilliant foreign policy strategy we're introducing the whole planet to what a non secular fuckhole the midde east is.

Again i'm calling for a military blockade of the middle east. Erect safe zones in places so that military equipment is kept out of them for the most part. That gives a sort of refugee haven where these people can go and have some semblance of safety. In the other places, let them fight. Like the jap dude in Godzila, let htem fight.

Archived