THE BROWNS BOARD

respect

hawks85

whew first time on this board. as you can tell by my user name i am a hawks fan. i come in peace guys. i have so much respect for you browns fans. all the crap that you guys have been through the johnny football drama etc....but you guys hang in and support your team to the fullest thats dedication and loyal. lot of fans jump teams every year. i dont know much about the browns. i know the drama with the ravens and modell taking the franchise to bmore a long time ago. other than that thats it. i know you guys were the team in the 80's. johnny football well he is always in the news for something making you loyal brown fans and this franchise look bad. do you think johnny is the future of this franchise? here is to a good game sunday and no one gets hurts.

Oh.... a SEAhawks fan... makes sense...

Opinions on Johnny vary. Sunday is the next step in his audition.

See ya then and please, keep it quiet...

Seahawks will lose next week at home. Browns suddenly discover how to play defense and sack Russell Wilson 9 times.

if we go back to the way we were playing weeks 1-4 then wilson will get sacked 20 times lol. your afc north division is and has always been tough. i have not been following the browns this year so i dont know where they stand what there good at etc.. i guess i got some homework to do. we lost rawls for the year. thats a huge blow for our offense. we need a vet back. we are a running team first, and it could be the difference sunday even at home. beast modes status is unknown at this time. if we make the tournament this year we are going to need a back not some practice squad back. jackson is capable but i am hesitant he is third string for a reason. if we cant develop our run game it could get ugly real fast. you guys can light teams up if need be. if you guys turn us into one dimensional team then put a fork in it.

Seahawks are scoring 5 or 6 td's a damn game, LOL. Never mind that playing in Seattle is probably the toughest place to stay, and either there or Kansas City is the loudest venue in the league. Good news for us is...we get to go to BOTH of these places! LMAO.

Seahawks win this game, and it won't be close. No offense to my Brownies, but we simply don't have the juice to make this a contest. We literally have no WR's.

Browns do have a great chance this game.. None of the Seahawks OL would make the Browns practice squad, and if Grampa Fred is the Seattle RB, good luck.

Wilson is the QB all the JFF fanbois see in their heads, except that Wilson is top10 in throwing within the pocket in addition to being #1 from outside. [The other good team with an athletic QB, Carolina, made 100% of their passing yds from within the pocket yesterday.]

It will be close.

DuJuan Harris [uDFA] and Fred Jackson are on the roster

Christine Michael is somehow on the Redskins practice squad [meaning Seattle could sign him but probably won't given that they traded him for a conditional 7thRounder to Dallas earlier this year]

Bryce Brown / Kendall Hunter are the top street free agents

I know an O-line shake up is getting a lot of the credit, but it is amazing to me how the Seahawks pass O has come alive since Graham was lost to injury. Almost as if they were so distracted by trying to integrate their prized trade acquisition they forgot about their past recipe for success.

Reminds me a little of us in late 2014 trying to work in Gordon...

we signed bryce brown today to take the place of rawls. beast mode is a couple of weeks away of returning maybe. i am always nervous playing the afc north. dont care what any one says this division is tough. i was completely surprised we blew out the ravens yesterday. cysko kid your welcome for us beating the squeelers. i cant stand that team or the patriots. those 2 teams despise with a passion. when we beat pitt i was so happy.

I saw this on one of the other boards I frequent. Historically the Browns have played like crap in Seattle, so I'm not getting my hopes up.

But of their recent victories the Seahawks have beaten a Romo less Cowboys team, and beaten the 49ers (twice) by almost identical margins the Browns beat them.

Browns always have a hard time vs. Seattle. Plus, it looks like the Hawks have shaken off a bad start.

Only hope for our Browns is to get a bunch of turnovers and convert to TDs. That, and the fact the Browns always seem to beat one team a season that they shouldn't...maybe this is it.

But of their recent victories the Seahawks have beaten a Romo less Cowboys team, and beaten the 49ers (twice) by almost identical margins the Browns beat them.

I think the "Use by" date for the transitive powers of those games has expired...

Archived