THE BROWNS BOARD

Congress and ObaMao will admit hundreds of thousands of Muslims to come here...but Obamao fought to kick out Christian family

calfoxwc

This came from a Marine's Wife. It says it all.

I sat, as did millions of other Americans, and watched as the government underwent a peaceful transition of power a few years ago.

At, first, I felt a swell of pride and patriotism while Barack Obama took his Oath of Office.

However, all that pride quickly vanished as I later saw him become a traitor to our country,

a racist bigot who wanted to divide us into pieces, and he became an anti-Constitution enemy to all the American people.....

and I remembered how 21 Marines, in full dress uniform with rifles, fire a 21-gun salute to the President at his oath of office......

It was then that I realized how far America's military had deteriorated. Every one of them missed him!

This came from a Marine's Wife. It says it all.
I sat, as did millions of other Americans, and watched as the government underwent a peaceful transition of power a few years ago.
At, first, I felt a swell of pride and patriotism while Barack Obama took his Oath of Office.
However, all that pride quickly vanished as I later saw him become a traitor to our country,
a racist bigot who wanted to divide us into pieces, and he became an anti-Constitution enemy to all the American people.....
and I remembered how 21 Marines, in full dress uniform with rifles, fire a 21-gun salute to the President at his oath of office......
It was then that I realized how far America's military had deteriorated. Every one of them missed him!

It seems, Cal, that you have, yet again, gotten drunk off of the Tea Party's propaganda Kool-aid

To begin with, this letter more than likely did not come from a Marine's wife, as stated. It originally came from an email, sent by a Sgt. Peter Bigelsen to Richard E. Perez, the police chief of Wilton Manors, FL, back in 2010. Sgt Bigelsen is also an officer of the Wilton Manors Police Department:

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2010/10/13/racist-e-mails-lead-resignation-florida-police-chief

Chief Perez, by the way, was forced to tender his resignation in that same year after an internal investigation revealed that he had been paid for time off he did not report -

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/2010-10-12/news/fl-wilton-manors-chief-ousted-20101012_1_racist-e-mails-richard-e-perez-city-manager-joseph-gallegos

- and also "for using city computers to share racist, tasteless Internet jokes with his command staff, including one E-mail suggesting President Obama should have been shot by his own honor guard".

Secondly, you (or whatever crackpot source you ripped this nonsense from) failed to even get the quote right (although it is similar) . Here is what was actually said:

“I sat, as did millions of other Americans, and watched as the government under went a peaceful transition of power a year ago. At first, I felt a swell of pride and patriotism while Barack Obama took his oath of office. However, all that pride quickly vanished as I later watched 21 Marines, in full dress uniform with rifles, fire a 21-gun salute to the President. It was then that I realized how far America's military had deteriorated. Every damn one of them missed the bastard.”

Kinda odd, how that whole "...later saw him become a traitor to our country, a racist bigot who wanted to divide us into pieces, and he became an anti-Constitution enemy to all the American people..." paragraph didn't appear in the original text.

However, I can say, with a high degree of confidence, that whatever "source" you copied this quote from, failed to also mention some of the other emails that former Chief Perez sent, from a public computer. Lets explore some of these gems:

"One E-mail from Perez’ account, sent on May 27 to his second in command, Capt. Dorris “Dee” Seibert, contained a short audio file in which a man with a pronounced African-American dialect delivers a cheerful greeting. “Good mornin’ ma’am! And iddn’t it a lovely morning?” to which a white-sounding woman replies, “Up yours, N*****!”"

or...

"Another, sent by Perez on July 21 – entitled, “Urban schools are finally starting to teach practical math that these kids can use in real-world situations!” abounded with racial stereotypes demeaning blacks and Hispanics: “Lajames has an AK-47 with a 200-round clip. He usually missed 6 of every 10 shots and he uses 13 rounds per drive-by shootin. How many mofos can Lajames ice on a drive-by before he gotta reload? … Leroy has 2 ounces of cocaine. If he sells an 8 ball to Antonio for $320 and 2 grams to Juan for $85 per gram, what be the street value of the rest of his shit? … Dwayne pimps 3 ho's. If the price is $85 per trick, how many tricks per day must each ho turn to support Dwayne's $800 per day Crack habit?” Six other “test questions” were included."

and...

"Another e-mail Perez forward to his command staff on July 23 said, “A little boy said to his mother, ‘Mommy, how come I'm black and you're white.’ His mother replied, ‘Don't even go there, Barack! From what I can remember about that party, you're lucky you don't bark!’”

So... READ...THINK...THEN POST...

:D

that response of yours was a far dumber joke than the "marine's wife" thing I posted.

I got it from a forwarded email. I thought it was funny.

See, I even ADDED my own part to the joke for emphsis:

" However, all that pride quickly vanished as I later saw him become a traitor to our country,

a racist bigot who wanted to divide us into pieces, and he became an anti-Constitution enemy to all the American people....."
Now, everybody can see, except for woodypeckerhead, how you desperately changed subjects again.
You attacked the joke email, then you say it was actually sent by a Sergeant Peter Bigwhatever, then you
bash the police chief he sent it to, for all sorts of bad stupid stuff.
So, I posted a silly email I got, and you seriously became a liberal subject-changing one, again?

Archived