THE BROWNS BOARD

Kruger Knows What You're Feeling Mario

Flugel

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just another effort to discredit Pettine....but without any stats or facts.....just the same innuendo weve been hearing for weeks, without any backing....

Probably the reason he's using the Buffalo article to back his argument, because there are no facts, stats or articles relating to Cleveland that will support this Kruger coverage argument....

How about 3-13 in year 2? I'd call those some important stats.

Ron Rivera is a horrible choice for your argument. He's been on the chopping block in Carolina for years but they stuck with him and the team has turned around. Cleveland fans would've run him out after year 2. 6-10 and 7-9 to start. Everyone in carolina hated him.

2 new coaches have worked....several haven't. It's not a guarantee that it will change if we hire the next coordinator. Could be Arians...could be Shurmer.

But obviously his teams were showing improvement . You don't see that here. We are looking at 3-13 not 7-9.

QBs are the reason for the examples you gave flugs. simple as that. things turned around for rivera once they got newton after building his defense.........

minnesota: bridgewater and petersen. oakland: carr and cooper arizone: really? do i have to say it?

the browns have yet to address the offense for playmakers as their #1 choices in the draft. i kinda think they wanted to build the lines and the backend of the D first. maybe, if haslam doesn't clean house, they might get that opportunity. if not, then everything is gone, once again cuz the new guy will want to reshuffle the deck and do it another way.

good luck with that.

Wtf are you taking about? The panthers drafted Newton #1 after going 2-14 in Fox's last year, before Riviera ever coached a game dumbass.

.... because there are no facts, stats or articles relating to Cleveland that will support this Kruger coverage argument....

How about 3-13 in year 2? I'd call those some important stats.

Not if we are talking about Kruger....how he is used....and how it relates to the Buffalo Defense....

And we are...... :blink:

Well you said People were posting worthless shit to discredit Pettine. All that needs to be said is 3-13.

and you missed the point and context of the discussion......twice.....

But thanks for letting me know their record, cause no one here knew that.... :wacko:

But obviously his teams were showing improvement . You don't see that here. We are looking at 3-13 not 7-9.

I don't think pettine gets fired...yet....However you make an excellent point. We will be 3-13 unless some miracle occurs. I think if this shit does not get fixed, whether it's this or that or that or this, if we start out like 0-4 next yr, he's gone and should be. There is a strong case that he should be fired after this yr., but i don't think it happens. Now the gm, that's another story. He may be gone after this yr. Someone is going to be. There has to be when you are 3-18 in your last 21 games...

Rivera's Panthers went 12-4 in 2013.

Then in 2014 their record regressed to 7-8-1.

Using your logic, Rivera should've been shitcanned at the end of 2014.

Archived