THE BROWNS BOARD

Greco: MCL Injury/ Done for Season

Tour2ma

From Pet's Conference call today...

"John Greco has an MCL injury. From what Im told it will not require surgery but with only two games left he will be done for the season. Nothing else overly significant coming out of the game, just there will be some guys that are limited in practice. Well see how it goes as the week plays out."

See you next year, John...

From Pet's Conference call today...

"John Greco has an MCL injury. From what Im told it will not require surgery but with only two games left he will be done for the season. Nothing else overly significant coming out of the game, just there will be some guys that are limited in practice. Well see how it goes as the week plays out."

See you next year, John...

It's why we drafted Erving. :)

Well this is par for the course in Browns football. Good Luck John Greco & at some point during training camp they thought Cam would come in & take Johns place after failing at Schwartz spot & John took it like a man with the media than proved his worth at his spot. This team could use 10 John Greco's with that kind of attitude!! Inactive this week was OG Kaleb Johnson? please tell me he is a better option at this time than Cam? JM prepare to not stay in pocket. Abort Abort!!

Erving didn't fail, but he knows he has to get stronger,

and refine his techniques, that "everybody in the NFL is good"

There's a LOT to learn for rookie offensive linemen.

Erving didn't fail, but he knows he has to get stronger,

and refine his techniques, that "everybody in the NFL is good"

There's a LOT to learn for rookie offensive linemen.

no, this is how gm's get fired.

The way a GM gets fired is by having 4 first round picks in 2 years and We have Johnny as are qb and the other 3 picks suck

no, it is not.

Drafting Gilbert and Manziel is how they get fired...

and for texting down to the field like an arrogant twit.

We took Erving At 19. Ogbuehi to cinn at 21 plays. DJ Humphies went 24 Zona plays. Lake Tomlinson went 28 to Det. plays all 1st rounders. If Mack leaves next year how the hell is Cam a C with a Huge NT over him? He can't handle smaller D linemen. The man has a lot of growing everywhere to do & I wish him well at that.

I don't think the injury needs surgery, which is good. This also gives Erving more experience, which is a good thing. It's just tough to watch ;-)

We took Erving At 19. Ogbuehi to cinn at 21 plays. DJ Humphies went 24 Zona plays. Lake Tomlinson went 28 to Det. plays all 1st rounders. If Mack leaves next year how the hell is Cam a C with a Huge NT over him? He can't handle smaller D linemen. The man has a lot of growing everywhere to do & I wish him well at that. Gumby

Erving didn't go to a team that needed him to be an immediate starter.

Erving himself said, he needs to get stronger, and learn more - and said

everybody in the NFL was a good player.

He'll get stronger, learn more. As a center, he'll already be playing low - he plays too high..

sure, it wasn't a problem in college, but the NFL is a different deal. He'll be very, very good.

cal,

You may well be right, but OL projects are not drafted in Rnd 1.

I think 2015 will go down as a value year for OL picks not a loaded year. A bunch of teams, including us, drafted as if it was a loaded year.

Mud,

If after the season you are up for it, I'd love to see PFF season grades for 2015 OL rookies. I'll be happy to do a list of picks with games played, etc., if that'd help at all.

Here's hoping the rumbles are right...

Mud,

If after the season you are up for it, I'd love to see PFF season grades for 2015 OL rookies. I'll be happy to do a list of picks with games played, etc., if that'd help at all.

Here's hoping the rumbles are right...

Here's a lil to chew on right now.......I had it open, so quick easy shots.....enjoy

post-28424-0-65286900-1450805413_thumb.png

post-28424-0-20831200-1450805434_thumb.png

post-28424-0-14197900-1450805440_thumb.png

Thanks...

A couple of my sleepers woke up as good value picks.

A couple are in a coma... I thought Sambrailo was doing better in Denver than he was graded.

Did not see Havenstein rising to top of class.

Thought Peat would make greater impact as a rook... not doing to badly though for playing 3 different positions and getting hurt.

Clemmings looks like my biggest whiff...

Then there's my boy Ali...

Im hearing the same rumbles,,,,,,

Is Bill Kuharich (who stepped in during Farmer's suspension) A Farmer Guy (out also) or a possible Candidate for GM position? We loved WWHHEEE!!

I like Jennings. As far as Greco being hurt, I think I just saw Erving flying through the air yet again.

Is Bill Kuharich (who stepped in during Farmer's suspension) A Farmer Guy (out also) or a possible Candidate for GM position? We loved WWHHEEE!!

I have no idea, but Id guess he would definitely stay......and help the new GM get aclimated.....

I will say when Farmer came in, it was late and approaching draft time and he had less time to prepare than he should have for that 2014 draft....

So, Id hope, a new GM would arrive sooner this time, so he has a chance to work with the scouts and prep for the draft.....and Kuharich could be the most likely guy to manage that whole transition.....(or maybe he's just gonna be the new GM?)

It's why we drafted Erving. :)

Doug Dieken called into the Bull & Fox show Monday afternoon following the Seattle game. I wasn't aware that prior to the draft, Erving was scheduled to attend LeCharles Bentley's offensive lineman boot camp. According to Dieken, once Erving was taken by the Browns in the 1st round, he backed out of going to the boot camp. It appears to me he could've benefitted greatly by attending.

Archived