THE BROWNS BOARD

Justin Gilbert told the coaches he wouldn't play for them.

WalterWhite

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pettine says "I need a cover corner"

Scouting dept. says " We have a great one for you. No red flags here. Loves the game"

... we are mad at Pettine for wanting a cover corner??

Poor dude ended his career with three safeties and a 6th round rookie playing against Roethlisberger and Brown ... and hung in there for three quarters!

Z

Laughable post...

Any sign that Pet authority was reinforced/backed by his Owner? I mean before that Owner let leak that he was gone as soon as the final gun was fired and the paper was signed?

And we know it wouldn't be Joe Thomas because when the fuck has he ever stood up for anybody. Certainly not when the Steelers were knocking guys out (Cribbs, MoMass maybe?)

This team is full of marshmallows.

he may make the probowl every year, which i think is a celeb contest anyway, but overall, he is definetly not a hof lt. no leadership for a player who was there the longest. I always thought he was a dope anyway when he made that statement saying the ship has turned around before shurmur's 3rd and final season...yeah right joe...

THIS FUCKING CUNT

well she's someone's cunt. maybe yours?

1 minute agoParadise, NV

Browns team source says Justin Gilbert told coaches he wouldn't go into game today. #browns via @LaurenBrill5

7 retweets8 likes

paradise, nv is now where i would hold true everything known about the cleveland browns on a sunday (game day). who looks dumber? walter or this hose bag?

Browns team source tells me Justin Gilbert told coaches he wouldn't go into game today. #browns

must be great. post a 'tweet' from a cock-sucking twit and everyone on this board just believes it? wow, what a bunch of dopes. has any REAL 'investigative' reporter given legs to this story or is it all based upon some whore at a bar that feels disgruntled cuz she didn't get the long dong schlong one night from a browns' player. let me know when working for 'action news' channel 5 in fucking cleveland makes you someone on the chart of real journalism.

fuck this thread and that hooker. babe you better come stronger than some bar room rumor if you're trying to make it to the big show. my guess is you'll never make it out of ohio.

maybe gilbert did an elway or a manning, just didn't have the lawyers to back him?

i'd be praying to god if i were him to get cut.

next year pro-bowler for another team.

(sheard cough cough).

Whhhahhahaaat. Sheard could play. What has Justine done? Dude can't even wake up for meetings. I'll say it now. He won't ever sniff a pro Bowl. Out of league within 3 years.

They asked Justin if the reports were true that he told coaches that he wouldn't play yesterday, he said that was untrue. He said he played Special Teams yesterday because Baddie and K'Waun were ahead of him on the depth chart...

They asked Justin if the reports were true that he told coaches that he wouldn't play yesterday, he said that was untrue. He said he played Special Teams yesterday because Baddie and K'Waun were ahead of him on the depth chart...

So lots of this board should apologize...

Fuck him and his horse, Bench. Gilbert should apologize to the Browns and the fans for being a worthless draft pick wasting shithead. And the same for his shitfaced loser pal Johnny Ive been drunk the whole time Manziel

He should apologize.

And retire.

If you can't get on the field when our two best corners are out and we would rather play a safety at corner than play you ... you are in the wrong business.

Zombo

He should apologize.

And retire.

If you can't get on the field when our two best corners are out and we would rather play a safety at corner than play you ... you are in the wrong business.

Zombo

He was a first round pick that has been outplayed and outpractised by Desir, Gaines, Bademosi, K. Williams and a safety, let alone our two best corners. Seriously, he is literally our #8 corner by that count, and that doesn't include Ifo coming back next year along with whoever we pick up.

Ok....weird....Im only looking at PFF and they dont show any snaps last week and still have him at 51....so, I guess it's certainly possible they're wrong......surely didnt see him play tho, even once, let alone on 6 plays.....

This pick, as much as any one thing, destroyed our previous regime. We couldn't compensate for the secondary injuries, we lost the impact of a #8 pick, and the snowball effect was massive. This turd never got it together, and if what is written is true, he's a bigger asshat than once thought...and that's saying something. We had two first round picks in 2014, and BOTH of them were giant douche bags. Can't miss on first round picks, and especially can't miss on two in one damn draft. Oh, and we traded up to get Manziel, and we gave up an opportunity to grab Sammy Watkins, who has talent and plays a position where we DON'T have talent. Just...ugh.

ok so, can all the 'fire everyone' people get in a section and say 'see, i told you everything these guys did was crap!' and those of us (me included) that wanted continuity say ' wow, you guys were right!' and be done with it.

i really doubt that anyone in the next year is going to be happy on whatever side you fall on. manziel's a flop. gilbert's a flop. every fucking thing that pettine and farmer and everyone associated with them is and was a flop.

happy? now move the fuck on.

i got money says gilbert will do more with his limited (so far) nfl career somewhere else than the aforementioned manziel.

i'll still win my bet with tcpo though, so there's pleasure in that.

ok so, can all the 'fire everyone' people get in a section and say 'see, i told you everything these guys did was crap!' and those of us (me included) that wanted continuity say ' wow, you guys were right!' and be done with it.

i really doubt that anyone in the next year is going to be happy on whatever side you fall on. manziel's a flop. gilbert's a flop. every fucking thing that pettine and farmer and everyone associated with them is and was a flop.

happy? now move the fuck on.

i got money says gilbert will do more with his limited (so far) nfl career somewhere else than the aforementioned manziel.

i'll still win my bet with tcpo though, so there's pleasure in that.

Shit, Gilbert is a bigger flop then Manziel. He was a number one pick, and you loved him.

Archived