THE BROWNS BOARD

We should definitely let in refugees

I saw that the Cologne new year attackers "could be" deported. Screw that, I'd charge them all up to the T with all kinds of charges and throw them in the highest security penitentiary there is and make them take turns spending the night with "tiny"

But there was only 31 of them in Cologne I think - not hundreds of thousands of people attacking the city

I saw that the Cologne new year attackers "could be" deported. Screw that, I'd charge them all up to the T with all kinds of charges and throw them in the highest security penitentiary there is and make them take turns spending the night with "tiny"

But there was only 31 of them in Cologne I think - not hundreds of thousands of people attacking the city

There were attacks all over the city involving packs of attackers. While hundreds of thousands may be an exaggeration, there were more than just 31 perps.

and anyone notice how by and large hushed up this shit was in the media here? I saw something about it on msn the day it happned but it made it sound like just a few guys. Apparently there was 1000 men at one of these subway stations. I mean nothing a couple 42 nests couldn't have cleared but still, that's a lot of sand ngrs to have to fight through if you're a woman getting off a subway train thinking you're going to have a nice walk home after a pleasant new years eve party.

and anyone notice how by and large hushed up this shit was in the media here?

Yep...I haven't been up on the news as much lately because I've been busy and moving into a new house and stuff - but I didn't see much about it. I saw people saying "well we don't know it was refugees yet, don't be quick to judge, blah blah"

Then of course they confirm at least 18 of them were asylum-seekers. They are extremely quick to keep things like this quiet and protect the public perception of refugees.

I can't imagine having to be a police officer that night and not be able to get to people in that crowd. I would have opened up on anyone that deliberately blocked me from getting to a sexual assault. If I had been the police chief I would have told my officers to do "whatever" you need to do in order to get people out of that. They should have laid into these bastards with the high pressure and if that didn't work, live fire. I draw a sharp line with this kind of behavior. I remember reading some statement by a german politician that "we'll be sure to remind people of our customs". As if what happened was some misunderstanding of cultural norms. As if some Syrian is going to say "so you're saying German women DON"T want to be randomly sexually assaulted? Gtfo, really?". Course they knew what they were doing.

I remember reading some statement by a german politician that "we'll be sure to remind people of our customs". As if what happened was some misunderstanding of cultural norms.

Iol...

Not that the situation is funny, but dozens (hundreds maybe?) of people in groups running into crowds of women - pulling off their clothes, robbing them, raping them (or trying to rape them) and you chalk it up to

"well they just don't understand that's not an OK thing to do here"

WTF is wrong with these people.

Iol...

Not that the situation is funny, but dozens (hundreds maybe?) of people in groups running into crowds of women - pulling off their clothes, robbing them, raping them (or trying to rape them) and you chalk it up to

"well they just don't understand that's not an OK thing to do here"

WTF is wrong with these people.

It is the same dumb shits who talk about rape culture while saying that people just need to go to classes to learn that holding someone down and fucking them against their will is a no-no.

"Keep men at arm's length." Instead of, just saying "if you see Arab or North African dudes in a group, leave the train".

Also "avoid eye contact"

Seriously - how are the citizens not totally pissed? All of a sudden you let 1 million people in my country and now I can't look at them in the eye or else I'll be raped or assaulted?

I've made it obvious I'm not a right-wing nutjob, but I would send them all back to Syria yesterday. Or anyone else that wants to take them.

I'd provide aid to the people, but from a distance would probably be in the best interest of the citizens.

I will say the reason we don't have such issues with the 100,000 or so Iraqis Bush let in is because we did it over a much longer period of time and it's a much smaller number in a much larger country.

Germany and some of these other countries pretty much just opened the flood gates

I will say the reason we don't have such issues with the 100,000 or so Iraqis Bush let in is because we did it over a much longer period of time and it's a much smaller number in a much larger country.

Germany and some of these other countries pretty much just opened the flood gates

In a country the size of Wisconsin

WSS

. Obama is a fucking windowlicker on this issue.

Yup. And what's infuriating is he just won't admit it. All he has to do is come out and pump the brakes "in light of new information", barely requires anything out of him but the ego's of these guys I swear to god. They can't even pump the brakes on shit let alone reverse course. It's the same thing with Assad...no way i said he's got to go and that's that!! Can't go back now fuck that ngr. These people that have ascended to power in our world, in one country after another....at this point i'm just like how? I look at the GOP and DNC field of candidates and with the exception of 2 "maybe" 3 people...i'm just like how did you come to even be?

Archived