THE BROWNS BOARD

Football Gameplan's 2016 NFL Mock Draft - January

EmDiggy

I know this is what you would do and your rules and all that, but I'm not feeling it.

I don't have the energy to mock the whole draft, but as of right now I see the Titans taking Tunsil - although Bosa could be a possibility.

No way in hell the Browns take Treadwell - or any WR in general at #2. I'm forecasting Goff - with Bosa as a remote possibility (probably not).

Chargers I see with Bosa, no way in hell Dallas or anybody takes Elliot in the top 10.

Your videos are pretty well put together, but I can't see the draft ending up anything like this - 110% not what the Browns will do with #2.

Walter Football has Bosa ranked #1 at his position. Ezekiel Elliot ranked # 1 at running back. Michael Thomas (Ohio State) ranked #1 at Wide Receiver. These guys will all go in the first round.

Walter Football has Bosa ranked #1 at his position. Ezekiel Elliot ranked # 1 at running back. Michael Thomas (Ohio State) ranked #1 at Wide Receiver. These guys will all go in the first round.

I thought Thomas was ranked behind Treadwell. Still I don't see Treadwell at #2. Maybe with a trade down they get him.

Yes, all these Buckeyes....and a couple of others I predict, will go first round....but not likely all in Top Ten.

http://footballgameplan.com/fbgps-2016-nfl-mock-draft-january/

Good afternoon Browns fans! Here's my latest mock draft for January.

Enjoy!

Em

The fact that you talk about having a steak from Gibson's impresses me.

Cardale in round 1? You go where few want to go there.

With Bosa, Cardale, Elliot, Decker, Apple, Darren Lee, and former Buckeye Noah Spence that is 7 current or former Buckeyes in the first round. And I do not believe you had Michael Thomas in round 1. He would be more like than Jones.

(and there is also some 1st round talk about Adolphus Washington)

What is the record for most 1st round selections from a single school?

The fact that you talk about having a steak from Gibson's impresses me.

Cardale in round 1? You go where few want to go there.

With Bosa, Cardale, Elliot, Decker, Apple, Darren Lee, and former Buckeye Noah Spence that is 7 current or former Buckeyes in the first round. And I do not believe you had Michael Thomas in round 1. He would be more like than Jones.

(and there is also some 1st round talk about Adolphus Washington)

What is the record for most 1st round selections from a single school?

That's a good question... I'm guessing 7 but not sure. I know the Hurricanes had a year where like 3-4 went I think

Treadwell has some good hands and some nice moves. What we need is a Wide Receiver that can compliment Gordon. Or a Big TE that can run and block. Then an intelligent beast for a FB, one that can catch and block.

Of course, If Bosa is there at 2... Take Bosa no matter what. Our defense looks scary with him and Shelton.

What we need is a Wide Receiver that can compliment Gordon. Or a Big TE that can run and block. Then an intelligent beast for a FB, one that can catch and block.

Poe, Look at Bryce Williams TE ECU than Marshall's RB/FB Devon Johnson.

If the Browns draft ANY offensive player in the first round (including and especially a QB), then we'll all be back here in two years after two more losing seasons bitching about it. At this point - having blown a couple drafts - they are not much better than an expansion team.

FIRST order of business - assuming the new coaching staff and data analysts agree that we continue the 3-4 defense - is to draft D-line and/or stud LBs. The 3-4 defense is only effective when you have quality LBs.

Build a defense first.

That's a good question... I'm guessing 7 but not sure. I know the Hurricanes had a year where like 3-4 went I think

Found this on Wiki:

• The Hurricanes hold the record for most players selected in the first round in a single draft (6, in 2004), most first-round draft picks in a two-year period (11, from 2003 to 2004), most first-round draft picks in a three-year period (15, from 2002 through 2004), and most first-round picks in a four-year period (19, from 2001 through 2004).

So, it is 6. How many Buckeyes do you think will be taken in round 1?

Another question: If a player played at one school for some time, then transferred to another......do both schools get to claim him for their draft pick total?

Examples: Russell Wilson spent time at both Wisconsin and NC St.

Vince Ferragamo spent time at both UCLA and Nebraska

Troy Aikman spent time at Oklahoma and UCLA

This comes into play with Noah Spence. If he gets taken in round 1....will OSU get credit for him even though he had to transfer and go to E Ky. or somewhere?

Archived