THE BROWNS BOARD

DA deserves to be the starter, Quinn will get his shot but for a different team

HowieDawg

Guest Masters
ironically, the only ones getting tooled around are you. lum makes one post, and the next 15 posts are a bunch of tools getting all riled up. lumbergh owns you....sorry.

half your post count is just replies to lummy.....with no content other than to try and agitate him. only problem is, he's good at it.....youre not.

Speaking of posts with no content and trying to agitate people......

You probably think those brilliant post from JasonJ have no content too.

It's the Willie who knows a hell of a lot more about the QB situation in Cleveland than any OBR or Mary Kay Cabot reader will ever know.

And he just said it's Anderson's job this year.

Take spec's bet, pussy...make things interesting involving you for once.

Take spec's bet, pussy...make things interesting involving you for once.

nah I like keeping Inspectaaaa around. He's my little dog on a leash. Plus he'd never leave, he'd just sign up for a new screen name like last time.

Hey how about you jump in instead?

Anderson wins the QB competition and you're out. If BQ magically pulls one out of his ass I walk.

You on, or are you too much of a BQ Fagina?

nah I like keeping Inspectaaaa around. He's my little dog on a leash. Plus he'd never leave, he'd just sign up for a new screen name like last time.

Hey how about you jump in instead?

Anderson wins the QB competition and you're out. If BQ magically pulls one out of his ass I walk.

You on, or are you too much of a BQ Fagina?

I've already explained how I feel about the QB battle in a another thread I started, extolling the virtues of your lover. Difference between you and me is, besides the obvious intelligence discrepancy, is I 1) want to see the best man win and 2) don't call those who support one QB over another "fags."

The name isn't important to me at all. Unlike for you.

It's the Willie who knows a hell of a lot more about the QB situation in Cleveland than any OBR or Mary Kay Cabot reader will ever know.

And he just said it's Anderson's job this year.

Lumnuts, time to correct you on just TWO of your problems with reading comprehension.

First, Willie did NOT say Quinn would get his shot on another team. His words...."Although Quinn is a hard worker, he's smart, good attitude and willing to learn. And he will get his shot soon. Not sure if it will be in Cleveland" That sure doesn't sound like it would be on another team, only that it MIGHT be.

Two, he did NOT say "its Anderson's job this year." He said, once more, due to your low IQ and lack of reading ability, "Derek Anderson should be the starter at this point." Now, you do know the meaning of "should", right? You do understand it does NOT mean the same thing as "its Anderson's job this year.", right?

Of course you don't. That would require that you remove your head from DA's ass to be able to even see what the idiot said.

BQ Nation keeps trying to say that Quinn is a great leader, meanwhile teammates consistently back DA.

In fact the only player to hint a preference for Quinn was traded to Tampa Bay.

Just another example of the disconnect between BQ's followers and real NFL football.

Honestly, Lum... I am tired of reading of all the stinking poo in text form that you dish out. My beef here isn't even a Quinn/Anderson thing.... its about respect, of which you give none on this board. Maybe I havn't been here long enough to say this, but your hands should go back to DA's crotch instead of venturing to the keyboard every once in a while. Its not like you're even being productive to the board here; you're just trolling, and everyone knows it.

Archived