THE BROWNS BOARD

DA deserves to be the starter, Quinn will get his shot but for a different team

HowieDawg

DA had his shot and blew it last year..BQ deserves a shot with the browns the team he grew up rooting for just like most of us..this kid hasnt been given a legit opportunity but even crispy cremes had deemed quinn the starter this year DA needs to go somewhere else most of the fans dont like him now and never will he is a gambler with bad luck and a stare down problem mankok doesnt need to start off this way by going with DA or a new guy because unless they get in the playoffs this year they will never live it down in brownstown and will find themselves gone too.....and randy does not want empty seats and nasty banners to fuel the sports media..as for McAncient as a crispy cremes pet favorite just like DA you hurt this club more than you helped it bye bye ancient one...:)

Honestly if i were bq even as a browns fan (which he is or was)whom has been screwed out of 2 years of playtime by a bad coach unwilling to advance and utilize his skills and favoring a 6th round failure over a first round homer i would absolutely ask publicly to be traded out of that hellhole without batting an eye..

But bq is a team player he has endured more than most 1st rounders should ever have to...mankok...give the kid his break if he sucks (which he wont)then get rid of him but if you trade him and he proves above average and denver goes places while the browns still suck mankok you are gone and fan and media outrage may very well pressure lerner to sell..

The qb authority is a linebacker. O....kay....

DA got top billing, and he got stage fright. He's only an understudy on a good day.

Fergit about it.

BQ Nation keeps trying to say that Quinn is a great leader, meanwhile teammates consistently back DA.

In fact the only player to hint a preference for Quinn was traded to Tampa Bay.

Just another example of the disconnect between BQ's followers and real NFL football.

due to the current status of things

due to the current status of your BQ love??

McGinnest certainly isn't the first player to come out and support Anderson over Quinn in public. A half dozen other teammates did that when Quinn went in.

Has anybody come out and supported Quinn publicly? Jim Brown is all I can think of. Anybody actually in the organization?

McGinnest certainly isn't the first player to come out and support Anderson over Quinn in public. A half dozen other teammates did that when Quinn went in.

Has anybody come out and supported Quinn publicly? Jim Brown is all I can think of. Anybody actually in the organization?

Joe Thomas, ya know, THE most important player on the team.

Joe Thomas, ya know, THE most important player on the team.

Joe hasn't ever shown a preference for BQ, let alone anything publicly. Try again.

Jamal, Braylon, Fraley, and McGinnest all went out and supported DA in the newspaper. Other unnamed teammates challenged BQ followers to fight in the parking lot after a game.

Joe hasn't ever shown a preference for BQ, let alone anything publicly. Try again.

Jamal, Braylon, Fraley, and McGinnest all went out and supported DA in the newspaper. Other unnamed teammates challenged BQ followers to fight in the parking lot after a game.

you really are lost, i believe that all that dong u have been smokin has made you're dementia worse

the only people that have backed DA are.....ready for this?....on the defensive side of the ball. What do they care, they don't have to play with him

He gave them all their playing time. Hello?

BQ Nation keeps trying to say that Quinn is a great leader, meanwhile teammates consistently back DA.

Last I checked, DA and Willie weren't teammates...

Not to mention....

let's see, A guy who thought Romeo Crennel was doing a good job and should not have been fired has come out and supported DA, the QB that Romeo Savage rode all the way to the unemployment line.

Guest Masters

You mean those O linemen who started high 5'ing each other when DA went out and BQ came in during the SF game in 2007?

Thomas, Edwards, Winslow, and Lewis have all suported Quin publicly.

Lumbergh is once again creating his own reality, it's what you do when you stay high on Oregon gold mushrooms.

In a way it's going to be sad when we finally trade Anderson because we won't have lumdum to kick around anymore.

What ever will we do?!?

So Lumby, ever consider taking my bet?

C'mon fella, your very sure of Anderson, lets do it

Quinn starts you leave, anderson starts I leave.

man up you pussy and take the bet.

Cutler starts you both leave?

Lumbergh is once again creating his own reality, it's what you do when you stay high on Oregon gold mushrooms.

In a way it's going to be sad when we finally trade Anderson because we won't have lumdum to kick around anymore.

What ever will we do?!?

So Lumby, ever consider taking my bet?

C'mon fella, your very sure of Anderson, lets do it

Quinn starts you leave, anderson starts I leave.

man up you pussy and take the bet.

Lum has not responded to this bet once...

He has run scared and just goes on pretending not to notice...

All that talk and he won't even stand by his guy. Sad.

You mean those O linemen who started high 5'ing each other when DA went out and BQ came in during the SF game in 2007?

Thomas, Edwards, Winslow, and Lewis have all suported Quin publicly.

The mythical high 5's are a figment of your imagination. That's about the biggest load of bullshit ever posted here in fact.

And no, none of those you mentioned have supported Quinn over DA. None, ever.

Guest Masters
The mythical high 5's are a figment of your imagination. That's about the biggest load of bullshit ever posted here in fact.

And no, none of those you mentioned have supported Quinn over DA. None, ever.

Watch the tape. It happened.

No one has actually supported one QB over the other. None, ever. But those players have shown support for both guys in the press. None have said one should start over the other, like you tried to claim.

Guest Masters
Maybe take a stab at reading the article linked in the initial post....

Once again, Willie ain't a CLE Brown anymore. So not a teammmate anymore.

And maybe you should read, because he also says Quin will get his shot and be good.

Guest Masters
watched the tape......

Didn't happen.

You keep telling your self that. You probably keep telling your self DA hasn't thrown 3+ INTs in a game 4 times over his last 20+ starts.

Guest Masters
...on another team, per Willie's opinion.

And Willie's opinion should mean what? It bares as much weight as yours. This is the same Willie who felt RAC did a good job as HC, and that the team didn't quit last year on RAC. But those that watched the games know better.

ironically, the only ones getting tooled around are you. lum makes one post, and the next 15 posts are a bunch of tools getting all riled up. lumbergh owns you....sorry.

half your post count is just replies to lummy.....with no content other than to try and agitate him. only problem is, he's good at it.....youre not.

Archived