THE BROWNS BOARD

Br Is Faker, A Poser, A Liar

The Gipper

sometimes i wonder why we couldn't have a kiddie section of the forum, sorta like a kiddie table at thanksgiving dinner to slot some of these childish threads into.

what's next? mike tomlin caught throwing out his garbage in the middle of the night with his bathrobe on? or antonio brown owns a poodle!

give it a break.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sometimes i wonder why we couldn't have a kiddie section of the forum, sorta like a kiddie table at thanksgiving dinner to slot some of these childish threads into.

what's next? mike tomlin caught throwing out his garbage in the middle of the night with his bathrobe on? or antonio brown owns a poodle!

give it a break.

Wow. A sensible browns fan.

Honestly I enjoy reading these threads. I can feel your pain, your bitterness, the self loathing and jealousy ooze from my computer screen. It's so thick you can cut it with a knife.

Carry on children.

give it a break.

You would lose at LEAST 30% of the posting population to the kiddie forum. As an outsider I 300% agree on a kiddie forum though.

give it a break.

"coke bottle tits" Ben

these are the days of lean meat media when it comes to being a brown's fan so anything to distract the slight of hand going on right now in berea will suffice.

they've successfully attached a fat jowled human head to a bulldog recently and gave it the name 'pumpkin eater' (some lab rat joke i guess), not that he likes to eat pumpkins, just ball sacks as big as them.

raging queen.

all the brown's fans that rage on about ben roethlisberger remember this: if the brown's were have been smart enough to pick him and lead US to the super bowls and playoff games that he has with the steelers he would be:

1) bigger than kosar, sipe or graham in cleveland brown lore

2) all the rape shit? people would be defending him to the bitter death of someone saying different

3) they'd name a BR day in ohio and findlay would be the 2nd capitol with a parade every year on his birthday............... born in ohio, played high school and college football in ohio and led the browns to how many ever super bowls and won........something movies are made of.

half you fuckers would have shrines built in your basements of the guy yet you burn him now cuz he plays for the opposition? right. gotcha. and if say you wouldn't you're lying your asses off.

these are the days of lean meat media when it comes to being a brown's fan so anything to distract the slight of hand going on right now in berea will suffice.

they've successfully attached a fat jowled human head to a bulldog recently and gave it the name 'pumpkin eater' (some lab rat joke i guess), not that he likes to eat pumpkins, just ball sacks as big as them.

raging queen.

all the brown's fans that rage on about ben roethlisberger remember this: if the brown's were have been smart enough to pick him and lead US to the super bowls and playoff games that he has with the steelers he would be:

2) all the rape shit? people would be defending him to the bitter death of someone saying different

3) they'd name a BR day in ohio and findlay would be the 2nd capitol with a parade every year on his birthday............... born in ohio, played high school and college football in ohio and led the browns to how many ever super bowls and won........something movies are made of.

half you fuckers would have shrines built in your basements of the guy yet you burn him now cuz he plays for the opposition? right. gotcha. and if say you wouldn't you're lying your asses off.

Every word of that is true.

And:

Ben Roethlisberger can suck my dick.

:)

It really is 2, 2, 2mints in one.

WSS

see, that is true as well, now that he plays for the opposition.......just like brady, manning, newton etc. etc. etc.

(and eat a flaming shit ball while doing it, btw)

I don't want to be a contrarian here but I would prefer that Ben eat the flaming shitballs well after he's finished sucking my dick.

I mean yes he should do both but not simultaneously.

Thank you for your consideration.

:)

WSS

give it a break.

Most of your stuff would go in there. ;)

raging queen.

The bigger mistake was in not taking Aaron Rodgers....not in not taking BR.

In 2003 the team went with Kelly Holcomb....whom they thought might be good for them.....but instead they switched to Garcia. Those moves could have justified taking a non QB.

But, in the 2005 draft....they knew they needed a damned QB. But instead they took Braylon at #3. They bought the theory apparently going around scouting circles that Rodgers had some issues, and that is why he dropped. But, the Browns, needing a QB instead go for a flaky WR in Edwards. They should have bucked the rumors and taken Rodgers.

And why on God's Good Green Earth do you not think that every single one of your posts wouldn't be relegated there?

Find a few of my posts deserving of relegation. There are people that post here that are the tea party equivalent for sports. I may defend my home town team but when its not like I'm pulling what I say from left field.

Find a few of my posts deserving of relegation. There are people that post here that are the tea party equivalent for sports. I may defend my home town team but when its not like I'm pulling what I say from left field.

You must not have read what was said: Childish posts would get sent to the Kiddie Forum. You posts are 98% childish, 1% delusional.....so maybe 1 pct of them would get through.

That means over the course of all these years you have made only 37 posts that have made sense.

And, you know, that does sound about right.

I bet queercicle dicktoxic wishes the Browns would've drafted the rapist every time he blows his load in his Big Ben "real" doll's silicon asshole. But he says that doesn't make him gay because chicks have assholes too. But what about his weekly circle jerk with mike Pettine? I wonder if big gay Ben has ever responded to the countless invitations dicktoxic has sent asking him to join Mikey and him in some "deep" thinking?

I bet queercicle dicktoxic wishes the Browns would've drafted the rapist every time he blows his load in his Big Ben "real" doll's silicon asshole. But he says that doesn't make him gay because chicks have assholes too. But what about his weekly circle jerk with mike Pettine? I wonder if big gay Ben has ever responded to the countless invitations dicktoxic has sent asking him to join Mikey and him in some "deep" thinking?

uh..... 'real' doll's silicone asshole?

seems to me sir you have some problems. gotta bet they know you by first name down at the local sex shack, fuckin perv.

You must not have read what was said: Childish posts would get sent to the Kiddie Forum. You posts are 98% childish, 1% delusional.....so maybe 1 pct of them would get through.

That means over the course of all these years you have made only 37 posts that have made sense.

And, you know, that does sound about right.

Seriously Gipper? You're one of the worst on this board. You post trivia and try to apply wit to your insults. The round and round with you is nauseating. Get over yourself man, you don't know half of what you think you know. Fact.

Lol what is wrong with you?

see, that is true as well, now that he plays for the opposition.......just like brady, manning, newton etc. etc. etc.

(and eat a flaming shit ball while doing it, btw)

He plays for the Steelers...fuck him...and he can suck Steve's dick again instead of mine...I don't want that big fucktard anywhere near me.

And yes if he played for the Browns I'm quite sure I'd defend him...but he doesn't so....fuck him and the steeler fuckers that spend all their time here, especially the asswipes who live around the corner from me who had a steeler flag hanging in front of their house all week last week and took it down Sunday night after the game. Fucking homos...

He would be bottling Bens sperm like a hooker convinced jizz is good for the skin. Bank it.

used to have a black girlfriend (one of many) in the army who i used to shack up with on a daily basis with almost to the point where the commander of her unit knew me as one of them (combat medics). meanwhile one of her girlfriends told her about the many benefits of hot jizz for the skin. so needless to say she liked to get as many samples as possible and i was more than happy to oblige.

Archived