THE BROWNS BOARD

Br Is Faker, A Poser, A Liar

The Gipper

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously Gipper? You're one of the worst on this board. You post trivia and try to apply wit to your insults. The round and round with you is nauseating. Get over yourself man, you don't know half of what you think you know. Fact.

I know everything I know.....and when it comes to football.....that is about 1000 times more knowledge than what you know...

because, FYI...in order to do the trivia I have to study the history of the game somewhat.

And of course I apply wit to my insults. The only point in insulting you...and others is to do it with wit...because most of the insults are truly in gest. I mean Would you prefer it if I just straight up insulted you because I hated you and what you stand for? We can play it that way if you want.

You decide.

If Rapelisberger was a Brown Gipper would be first in line to blow him.

No, but I might defend his action of lying about his injury status as just being gamesmanship.

So, even here, I am saying.....he is applying gamesmanship in the form of posing and lying about his health condition.

The fact is....he doesn't play for the Browns....so I am privileged to call him on his gamesmanship and his lying.

Kudos to him.....if he can get away with it.

But I am free to call him on it. (as would any fan of a Browns opponent if one of our players was such a liar as he) Do you have a problem with that?

He would be bottling Bens sperm like a hooker convinced jizz is good for the skin. Bank it.

The fact that you could even imagine such a thing speaks volumes about you...and nothing about me....because clearly the concept of that is something you have had on your mind.

There is valor in hating the Steelers. But at some point, there is also being an asshole about it.

"The Steeler's cheat ! The Steelers get special treatment! The Steelers play dirty and don't get called"

And yet, they can't win a fucking Superbowl? If the Browns had as much favoritism as people here claim the Steelers get, as shitty as they are, they would win a SB. I would be more concerned with why the Browns lose 11 out of the other 14 fucking games they play every year. I guess we lose to Cinci and the Ravens because the Steelers cheat?

Ben is a tough guy. Like Kosar, he'll be pretty physically screwed when he is 50. I wish we would have taken him.

Perhaps.....but he is still a liar and a poser. You can be both you know.

The fact that you could even imagine such a thing speaks volumes about you...and nothing about me....because clearly the concept of that is something you have had on your mind.

Yet mik mentioned the exact same thing after I posted it. It's not my fault you're old Gipper.

I know everything I know.....and when it comes to football.....that is about 1000 times more knowledge than what you know...

because, FYI...in order to do the trivia I have to study the history of the game somewhat.

And of course I apply wit to my insults. The only point in insulting you...and others is to do it with wit...because most of the insults are truly in gest. I mean Would you prefer it if I just straight up insulted you because I hated you and what you stand for? We can play it that way if you want.

You decide.

Oooohhh Gipper, you're old AND slow.

And I'll beat the shit out of your dad :). My dad lost his battle with cancer November 2014.

sorry to hear that bro. mine in '95, bone cancer. i don't care how tough you are to see a loved one actually 'put down' because of pain and suffering is something i wish on no one.

but anyhoo, my sister will kick your sister's ass. :ph34r:

sorry to hear that bro. mine in '95, bone cancer. i don't care how tough you are to see a loved one actually 'put down' because of pain and suffering is something i wish on no one.

Cancer is the worst of the worst. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. It effects every member of the family like they are all harboring the disease. My dad fought his ass off but it was caught late and there was only so much anyone could do. He was able to see my son be born, be there for my sister's wedding. Im Grateful he was here for those things and miss him like crazy every day. People always say the pain never goes away but it gets easier over time. I can't believe it's been over a year already. Hug your loved ones people. Sorry about your dad mik.

that's why you live life like there might not be a tomorrow.

i'll never let a doctor cut me open. that's where it begins and in a lot of sorrowful cases....ends. fuck that. i know the perfect cocktail, and it will be painless maybe even nirvana!

yeah the healing over time is horse shit. try sleeping at night and you think your brain is just going to extinguish every past regression, regret or bad move?

it gets worse as you get older, just to let you know.

-peace.

Dude have you seen some of those Pittsburgh chicks???

WSS

Cancer is the worst of the worst. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. It effects every member of the family like they are all harboring the disease. My dad fought his ass off but it was caught late and there was only so much anyone could do. He was able to see my son be born, be there for my sister's wedding. Im Grateful he was here for those things and miss him like crazy every day. People always say the pain never goes away but it gets easier over time. I can't believe it's been over a year already. Hug your loved ones people. Sorry about your dad mik.

Lost my old man to COPD in 08.. Like you.. I miss the hell out of My "Pop".. He was the epitome of "Cool" sorry for your loss

Archived