THE BROWNS BOARD

Cruz Has Been Stumped

VaporTrail

Palin endorsed Donald?

Hahaha

Just remember a year from now, they did it to themselves.

Palin endorsing Donald probably guarantees Trump's victory in Iowa, which was the only state Cruz had a chance of winning.

I'm of the opinion Cruz is a much worse, much more dangerous presidential candidate than Trump.

Though I don't think Trump is as bad as Clinton, Cruz certainly is worse than everybody.

Palin endorsing Donald probably guarantees Trump's victory in Iowa, which was the only state Cruz had a chance of winning.

I'm of the opinion Cruz is a much worse, much more dangerous presidential candidate than Trump.

Though I don't think Trump is as bad as Clinton, Cruz certainly is worse than everybody.

I agree completely. The thought of Cruz making appointments on the Supreme Court for the next 8 years is terrifying. I just registered as a Republican to vote for Trump in the primary.

Palin endorsed Donald?

Hahaha

Just remember a year from now, they did it to themselves.

They did this to themselves when they went off the deep end 10 years ago and took the Koch brothers' money. It won them the Senate and the House, but they lost control to the Tea Party. They're reaping what they've sown.

The GOP power brokers know Cruz is not electable and they fear that Rubio is too moderate, really, Palin backing Trump gives him a push and solidifies the social conservative sect. Unfortunately both Trump and Cruz completely alienate most Democrats as well as a fair number of Republicans.

The GOP power brokers know Cruz is not electable and they fear that Rubio is too moderate, really, Palin backing Trump gives him a push and solidifies the social conservative sect. Unfortunately both Trump and Cruz completely alienate most Democrats as well as a fair number of Republicans.

The anybody-but-hillary crowd is strong among Republicans, but for independents and Democrats Trump will have to change his tune a bit.

I made a bold prediction awhile ago he'll propose universal health care if he wins the nomination. I'm gonna hold to it

The anybody-but-hillary crowd is strong among Republicans, but for independents and Democrats Trump will have to change his tune a bit.

I made a bold prediction awhile ago he'll propose universal health care if he wins the nomination. I'm gonna hold to it

I'm in the same boat as you. Most of the people who immediately write Trump off as a racist xenophobe don't seem to realize that his fiscal policies are pretty damn liberal.

Who cares? Al Sharpton is going to Support Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders or whoever the Democrats run, and he is far more distasteful Sarah Palin. And every big as stupid if not more.

WSS

And he is a cock. I had to wait on him at my restaurant. Rude mother fucker

If Cruz can win Iowa the republican primaries may be competitive yet but if Trump wins Iowa he may run the table. Trump is pulling out all the stops to win Iowa. I don't think the Palin endorsement of Trump hurts Cruz near as much as the republican Iowa governor saying to vote for anyone but Cruz (because Cruz does not support government ethanol mandates). I agree with Cruz though on ethanol mandates...just a big waste.

I guess I wasn't clear enough. "The restaurant where I work." I work at the Montgomery Inn in Cincy. It's not a glorified job but it's been great to me while I am finishing school.

Montgomery Inn has killer ribs. They've been my go to rib joint since Burbanks closed.

Archived