THE BROWNS BOARD

Ben Carson

One Post

Not if you want republicans to vote for you, probably. But Sanders actually has a history of going out and taking part in som relevant demonstrations, and standing up for his convictions. I have no idea if Ben Carson does, but he would be wise to bring it up to make the point he's trying to make.

Just for the record I participated in a few left-wing demonstrations in the late 60's and early 70's.

Take that for what it's worth. ;)

WSS

C'mon now, we all know you were really there for the hippie chicks. Free love, and all that.

:)

There's always that one guy with the guitar who gets all the girls all over him. With a smooth voice and a cool nickname like 'westside' I'm sure steve was knee deep in vag.

"mn, that guy works hard, obeys the law and doesn't talk ghetto, he is a disgrace to black people" - that kind of thing, logic? at least, that's what I'm envisaging. A generation of black people who are so anti-'man' that anyone who actually succeeds within the framework of the system is a traitor. Anyone who was raised in a family with any kind of money can't possibly understand institutional racism.

Yup. Education and working hard to make more money are "white" traits and should be mocked.

Archived