THE BROWNS BOARD

piece of shit plane....

Clevfan4life

Can those things invert over a Russian mig to flip them the bird? No? then Fuck 'em.

F35 can't even compete with the 70s designed F16 or hornet for that matter.

Pay for every engineer's college degree for 10 years and you'll get something much better than the F35 for cheaper I imagine.

Pay for every engineer's college degree for 10 years and you'll get something much better than the F35 for cheaper I imagine.

So you believe that out there in the world there are kids smart enough to handle a top engineering program that are just too poor to go to college? That they are smart enough to do that work but not quite smart enough to get grants or loans?

You don't seriously think that's what's been hurting our engineering schools do you?

I mean woody says he got some assistance, & I assume his family is at least middle class or better and it Woody is probably a very bright person.

WSS

So you believe that out there in the world there are kids smart enough to handle a top engineering program that are just too poor to go to college? That they are smart enough to do that work but not quite smart enough to get grants or loans?

You don't seriously think that's what's been hurting our engineering schools do you?

I mean woody says he got some assistance, & I assume his family is at least middle class or better and it Woody is probably a very bright person.

WSS

That's not my point, my point is we complain about the cost of universal health care - but we could have funded it for 10 years with how much this plane cost.

And this plane is worse than everything we already have.

If we can't maintain air superiority over China and Russia were going to have bigger problems than if rashan makes 15 dollars an hour at mcdonalds or hunter gets to go to college for free.

That's not my point, my point is we complain about the cost of universal health care - but we could have funded it for 10 years with how much this plane cost.

And this plane is worse than everything we already have.

And I am somewhat soft on universal health care. One of the reasons things get so fucked up is that most of you don't know how much you're paying anyway and don't care. I'm an entertainer I paid 10 grand a year approximately Plus my copay and prescription copay. If somebody said I could have the same health care but my income tax was going up by $5,000 I'd be getting a great deal.

Unless, of course, we wind up with a similar system to Canada in which I would most certainly not have gotten a stent within hours of chest pains. Like I've said the doctor that did my first one was Canadian and moved to the United States. He told me his father died waiting for a procedure and that had I had the chest pains up there by the time he saw me I would be an invalid or a corpse.

WSS

And I am somewhat soft on universal health care. One of the reasons things get so fucked up is that most of you don't know how much you're paying anyway and don't care. I'm an entertainer I paid 10 grand a year approximately Plus my copay and prescription copay. If somebody said I could have the same health care but my income tax was going up by $5,000 I'd be getting a great deal.

Unless, of course, we wind up with a similar system to Canada in which I would most certainly not have gotten a stent within hours of chest pains. Like I've said the doctor that did my first one was Canadian and moved to the United States. He told me his father died waiting for a procedure and that had I had the chest pains up there by the time he saw me I would be an invalid or a corpse.

WSS

Our system would likely be a bit different.

We could maintain private systems but remove state monopolies and intervene with pharma companies to keep prices down. Our current system benefits pharma and insurance companies - it doesn't benefit the people.

Our system would likely be a bit different.

We could maintain private systems but remove state monopolies and intervene with pharma companies to keep prices down. Our current system benefits pharma and insurance companies - it doesn't benefit the people.

I disagree, insurance companies are a huge source of investment revenue for many many regular Americans. Also pharmaceutical companies used those huge profits to an extent to discover new and better treatments. Take the profit away and we will probably still have penicillin and aspirin but will most certainly lose some cutting edge treatments. But yes, our system should be a little bit better than Canada.

WSS

I disagree, insurance companies are a huge source of investment revenue for many many regular Americans. Also pharmaceutical companies used those huge profits to an extent to discover new and better treatments. Take the profit away and we will probably still have penicillin and aspirin but will most certainly lose some cutting edge treatments. But yes, our system should be a little bit better than Canada.

WSS

I would disagree that the pharmaceutical companies are all peaches and roses looking out for the best interests of the world. 5000% markup on prescription drugs while their CEOs and executives make millions. They also have their hands on the balls of politicians through financial means.

Ditto with insurance companies - they can't bid across state lines. It's a monopoly prevents people like you and me from getting a better deal.

Obamacare does some good things (like handle pre-existing conditions), but the big pharma companies were in the room when it was written and they're a huge benefactor.

Those are just the private things we need to fix, but regardless everybody has to have health coverage. People shouldn't be scared to go to the doctor when they get infested with Zika because they don't have insurance

Nobody is all peaches and Rose. Nobody. But I have a great deal of investment and part of it is insurance backed annuity.

It doesn't matter how much CEOs make. It doesn't matter how much LeBron James makes when taken in context of the NBA.

And yes big pharm has a huge mark up. Take that away and why bother. Altruism? I think not.

As long as you are satisfied with the drugs and treatments available today, go ahead put on the clamps.

It's a hell of a lot better than during the Civil War right?

WSS

If we can't maintain air superiority over China and Russia were going to have bigger problems than if rashan makes 15 dollars an hour at mcdonalds or hunter gets to go to college for free.

Not disagreeing with you at all, this F-35 program has let them close the gap on us....that "should" concern most of you.

Like.... up 'in da club' shakin' it for dollar bills?

I mean, more power to ya bud. A man has to make a living somehow. :lol:

Playing the crappiest cover song is better than working in the nicest factory.

If they would pay me more money for less work to do Chippendales, tons of fun I be right on it bitches. ;)

;)

WSS

Archived