THE BROWNS BOARD

Say, libs said obamao would make us more respected...

calfoxwc

but, of course, that was just another pie in the sky lie,

to cover for them wanting free stuff.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/02/05/new-video-from-russia-depicts-obama-as-a-mass-murdering-devil-like-figure/

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Russia has pretty good reason to hate Obama, but I fail to see any candidates in the field (sans for Rand Paul, Trump, and maybe Sanders) who would change that.

Everybody else wants to keep pushing Russia's buttons in the middle east/Syria - some even said "I won't talk to Putin"

payed...wrong. The word you want is "paid"

and by itself, it isn't proof. But if you took the time to

investigate, it's just a small bit of evidence with a lot more evidence to come.

You should have known better, but you must be mind-melding with woody.

1. Americans: Obama not respected around the world - The ...
    www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2014/02/24/...

Americans no longer think President Obama commands respect on the world stage, according to a new poll. The Gallup poll shows, for the first time, that a ...

2. Poll: Most Say Obama Not Respected by Other Leaders ...
    www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2014/02/24/poll_most...

A majority of Americans believe that leaders around the world do not respect PresidentObama, according to a new Gallup survey. It is the first time that ...

3. Barack Obama: US President Gets No Respect From WorldLeaders ...
    www.inquisitr.com/1146993/barack-obama-us-president-gets...

Barack Obama: US President Gets ... “Do you think leaders of other countries around the world have respect ... a majority of Americans still thought world leaders ...

http://www.usatoday.com/story/theoval/2014/02/24/obama-gallup-poll-world-affairs-respected-by-other-countries/5773331/

FACT: America under Bush was much more respected around ... - IGN
www.ign.com/boards/threads/fact-america-under-bush-was...

Boards > Community Central > The Vestibule > FACT: America under Bush was much morerespected around the world than under Obama >

1. Poll: Obama not respected abroad - POLITICO
    www.politico.com/...thinks-obama-not-respected-abroad-103840

... a majority of Americans think he is not respected among world ... Obama not respected ... Barack Obama is not respected among world ...

2. Fox News Poll: Voters say US less respected since Obama took ...
    www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/09/09/fox-news-poll-voters...

... according to a Fox News poll. ... think the United States is less respected around the worldtoday than ... Voters say US less respected since Obama ...

bama Has Brought The United States To A Level Of No Respect...
johnapappas.com/2014/07/22/obama-has-brought-the-united...

Reblogged this on News You May Have Missed and commented: Obama Has Brought The United States To A Level Of No Respect Around The World

1. Gallup Poll: Americans Think World Leaders Don't RespectObama
    www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Gallup-poll-world-Obama/2014/...

... other world leaders do not respect the commander in chief, according to Gallup's annualWorld ... Obama is not respected by other world leaders, ...\

http://www.pewglobal.org/2012/06/13/global-opinion-of-obama-slips-international-policies-faulted/

1. Why is Obama not respected by other world leaders?...
      uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=...

Mar 22, 2009 · ... America had to have someone the world could respect. Well if Obama is thought of as an Ignoramus what does the world think of those who voted for him ...

2. Americans No Longer Think President Obama Is ...
      www.peoplespunditdaily.com/polls/2014/02/24/...

When President Obama began his tenure, part of the hope and change they were looking forward to restoring respect for the president around the world.

3. McCarthy: Obama foreign policy “creating chaos around the ...
      www.cbsnews.com/videos/mccarthy-obama-foreign-policy...

... says the Obama administration has misinterpreted events in the Arab world and has crafted a dangerous ... Obama foreign policy “creating chaos around the ...

So, Cleve, I was simply being polite about not posting a couple hundred links to back up my claim.

But no, you just had to bitch about the one billboard I did post.

Maybe if we go bomb a few more countries they will respect us more. Hoping so. Obama Bush Clinton Bush. None of them has my respect. Al Qaeda ISIS. All fabricated bullshit to create fear and good reasons to keep a war going. WW2 lasted what, 5 years? But we need 15 years to do the deal in Iraq? What a bunch of garbage.

bs. Al qaeda and isis types have existed for centuries before America

was in existence. Many centuries, in fact.

http://earth-history.com/Islam/index.htm

The origin of the Islam

After the fall of the Roman empire in the 5th century AD a new empire arose, the Christian Byzantine empire. The Persian and Arab countries hankered for independence from the Christian suppression. This time grow ripe for a new world order against Christianity. Then in 570 AD was born a man in Mecca Saudi Arabia who should be the later founder of the Islam.

Mohammed

Mohammed (or Muhammad 570 - 632 A.D)

Mohammed (literaly "one praised") was born and raised in Mecca in Arabia. Mecca is the home of the Kaaba, or the temple built by Abraham and his son Ishmael to the Lord.

There is much source material on the life of the Prophet Mohammed. The book of revelations that he received from the Archangel Gabriel is know as the Quran. The Quran does not contain the life of Mohammed directly, although there are references made to it by the Archangel, and neither are the words of Mohammed in the Quran, although the Archangel does instruct Mohammed on what to say in various situations. The book of sayings of Mohammed as well as his deeds is known as the Hadith.

Mohammed’s life is a dramatic tale of exile from his home town of Mecca, to the nearby town of Medina, after which his followers grew so rapidly that he actually defeated the Meccan armies in numerous battles, later to capture the city of Mecca by force.

Mohammed was a warlike conqueror who did not accept any opposition against the Islamic belief. In several battles against the unbelievers he and his companions murdered whole villages and cities all over the Arabuab peninsula when they refused to accept the new religion.

Thereafter, His empire grew, as he conquered hostile tribes all over Arabia, and ultimately united the Arabian peninsula under His law, which he called Islam (literally "Surrender" to Allah). Mohammed was

maybe you think it's Africa's fault....

http://www.metmuseum.org/toah/hd/tsis/hd_tsis.htm

http://historyofjihad.org/

Now, read this and think about how long ago jihad started...

then try to figure out if that was America'ss fault, and that

WE "made it up" ... or "made it start to happen"

I mean, seriously.

Your stupidity is endless. Go read the blaze you dumb ass. I see where you get your facts and have ZERO respect for your opinion and know you have zero interest in the truth. No matter what it is. You should just go listen to some more Glen Beck or that other loud mouth pill popping hypocrite and just shut up. The blaze. What a derp.

Maybe if we go bomb a few more countries they will respect us more. Hoping so. Obama Bush Clinton Bush. None of them has my respect. Al Qaeda ISIS. All fabricated bullshit to create fear and good reasons to keep a war going. WW2 lasted what, 5 years? But we need 15 years to do the deal in Iraq? What a bunch of garbage.

Fabricated?? Right, in your little pipsqueak mind maybe.

As always, your slur that we caused islamic extremism, is completely proven to be

assholish.

And in embarrassment, you lash out with personal crap. I was simply trying to show you

that your liberal bs about

"Al Qaeda ISIS. All fabricated bullshit to create fear and good reasons to keep a war going. "

Sure, it was "fabricated" back in the early centuries. You are making a fool of yourself.

Okay, manbrazier, in the paragraph above, do you understand when

the jihad started?

Now, take your stupid time......... was.....America.......in.....existence.....anywhere near that time?

Who "fabricated" jihad?

You are another reason pot should be illegal. Or, maybe you are justt naturally stoned somehow.

I dont a shit what those fuckers do. When they come here we can deal with it. But 2 idiots in california are not enough to scare me pantsless. Bunch of fucking pussies afraid of some towel heads half way around the world. Fuck them. Let them pillage the middle east. Theyve been doing it for a thousand years. Not my concern. And not a reason for my kids to die.

yes, you changed the subject. You liberals run and hide behind subject changes

everytime you have to almost admit you are ignorant, and your emotional knee-jerk

makes you look like a twit.

deja vu all over again. lol.

yes, you changed the subject. You liberals run and hide behind subject changes

everytime you have to almost admit you are ignorant, and your emotional knee-jerk

makes you look like a twit.

deja vu all over again. lol.

A liberal? You're clueless. You cant stick everyone in a neat little box Cal. I just dont buy everything Im told and I try to seek the truth. And not from the most slanted sources available. Try thinking for yourself instead of letting some bought out politicians do it for you.

Have fun attacking your fellow americans all day every day. People like you are destroying this country by spending all day talking about people who are destroying this country and pointing fingers but not doing shit about it. Why not stand up and go do something. Get involved instead of sitting here all day every day complaining about what you perceive to be the other side. What a loser. Nothing will ever get better if everyone acts like you.

Since you seem to be worried about how much respect the US gets now and thats what this thread is. Are you thinking some more war will get us that? Maybe a little carpet bombing to earn respect? Build a wall? Close our borders? Kiss some more corporate ass? Bend over for wall street? Act like a bunch of scared pussies? You think thats how we get respect?

Archived