gftChris

15 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you stand on abortion?

• No abortion for any reason
    • Illegal in the third trimester
    • Illegal in the 3rd trimester but with exceptions for life rape and incest
    • Legal anytime for any reason the woman sees fit
    • Legal in first trimester only

who voted no at any time even when life was on the line? you are one fucked up individual.

Calm down Cleve. I don't mind outing myself. Since the poll didn't cover exception for life of the mother I checked the box that matched closest to what I believed. I believe that life of the mother is a moral reason to have an abortion as it would be self defense.

Oh well I guess I fucked up the questions. Just trying to stick with Woody's comedy show rant about abortion. Maybe I can refine the questions and ask Chris to do it again.

WSS

I can add options and people can re-assign their vote.

I can add options and people can re-assign their vote.

Well we can come up with a more specific list I suppose.

Never

Never except for a life of the mother and or severe birth defects.

Never except for the life of the mother, rape and incest and severe birth defects.

Only in the first trimester with those exceptions.

Only in the first two trimesters with those exceptions.

Anytime with any of those exceptions.

Anytime for any reason

Does that cover all of our groups?

WSS

If that covers all the bases just put up a new one and I will delete this entire thread. Thank you sir.

I'd say:

Anytime in the first trimester for any reason (possibly in 2nd/3rd trimester with the above exceptions)

Others may be anytime in the first/second trimester, with the 3rd having some exceptions.

Three months to decide to have an abortion seems more than fair unless an emergency situation develops. In the third trimester I'd rather see the baby c sectioned and given a fighting chance at life than aborted. I have a good friend who was a preemie about 6 mos developed who was able to live.

Can somebody tell me why it would be necessary to wait until the third trimester to have a rape baby aborted? Because the majority of you chose that it would be alright to abort a third trimester baby - which in 100% of cases is tantamount to cutting the living limbs off a human baby, crushing it's functional skull and ripping it from the womb - if it were a rape baby.

Can somebody tell me why it would be necessary to wait until the third trimester to have a rape baby aborted? Because the majority of you chose that it would be alright to abort a third trimester baby - which in 100% of cases is tantamount to cutting the living limbs off a human baby, crushing it's functional skull and ripping it from the womb - if it were a rape baby.

It seems there are some woman who don't realize they are pregnant and if they were at the doctor for something else at 27 weeks and were told they were having their dads baby I wouldn't want them to be criminals for wanting to terminate. Also if you had an issue where a woman is kidnapped, held hostage, raped and then gets free in week 27 I wouldn't want her jailed either for termination. I think we all would like to be objective about this. I would not support "I decided to keep Uncle John's baby until he went back to Mom" third trimester abortions, but for a credible reason I would not want to see a woman go to jail. Again we put a good amount of faith in the medical community and the hope is without stigma and with informed consultation the right decisions are made.

Archived