THE BROWNS BOARD

Statistical model shows Trump will win Presidency if nominated

DieHardBrownsFan

Jeesh

Who haven't you supported yet?

Never supported Trump or Christie. Ain't never

agonna neither.

I'll support Trump if he gets the nomination. I thought all along when the republicans had 18 candidates in the race any one of them would be better than Hillary Clinton.

I'll support Trump if he gets the nomination. I thought all along when the republicans had 18 candidates in the race any one of them would be better than Hillary Clinton.

Wrong. Bush and others in the establishment prefer Clinton to Trump - so much so that they're considering a third party ticket to guarantee Clinton the nomination (in an interesting turn of events)

Those people are equally bad as Clinton.

Wrong. Bush and others in the establishment prefer Clinton to Trump - so much so that they're considering a third party ticket to guarantee Clinton the nomination (in an interesting turn of events)

Those people are equally bad as Clinton.

Good luck with that. When this race started they all pledged to support the eventual winner and made a big fuss for Trump to sign on to it so they need to stick to it themselves.

Good luck with that. When this race started they all pledged to support the eventual winner and made a big fuss for Trump to sign on to it so they need to stick to it themselves.

They're not going to. Maybe they'll try to get an HW Bush VP and attempt to assassinate him though <conspiracy>

Lubio even said when asked if he'd support him "he won't be the nominee"

I was listening to one of the professional political strategists on tv yesterday who thought these primary races are over right now. Clinton wins the dems and Trump wins the repubs. I still think it is too early to make the call (although the odds would support that claim). The blowout of Sanders in SC shows how weak he really is in many parts of the country. Trump if he sweeps almost all of the states on super Tuesday will have so much momentum going forward even though the other candidates are not mathematically eliminated, realistically they are done for. If Trump wins the nomination fair and square and the establishment does not get behind him I think that could just about break up the republican party with the anger of the voters.

Archived