THE BROWNS BOARD

Armonty Bryant suspended 4 games

DieHardBrownsFan

well....if he wasnt gone before, he is now......to be clear, this is for testing positive for peds and not related to the felony drug bust....

see ya....

Oh ... Yeah, I thought "not bad" at first too ... PEDs plus a felony? Good luck Armonty, you are done in the NFL.

Zombo

Oh ... Yeah, I thought "not bad" at first too ... PEDs plus a felony? Good luck Armonty, you are done in the NFL.

Zombo

Well, is this just preliminary with more to come? If this is the Peggy Lee of it, then it is a light sentence and actually good news.

(yea, OK....for those who don't get the reference: The Peggy Lee of it means: "Is that all there is"

Well, is this just preliminary with more to come? If this is the Peggy Lee of it, then it is a light sentence and actually good news.

(yea, OK....for those who don't get the reference: The Peggy Lee of it means: "Is that all there is"

no...not all there is.....this is due to him failing a drug test during the season......he still has felony drug charges pending, which are likely to draw a separate punishment once his case is resolved in the courts

I don't see how any can seriously doubt that looking strongly at character

of players is a waste of talent.

Players who don't have character and screw up, waste their own talent,

and they hurt their team, etc.

Dallas, with hardy and gregory, has the same problem a lot of teams have.

Big talents with low class character, and those players who can't stay on

the field for a season - domestic violence, drugs, dwi's, talents like Ray Lewis

and the drug/gun scandal......

Yes, Braylon Edwards... a scattering of players around the league, probably

most of the teams in the NFL, who keep getting in trouble. It's one thing to

have it happen once in a while, but another when it's so often as it is.

It's time for the NFL to stop inviting the repetitive trouble red flag players to the combine.

I don't see how any can seriously doubt that looking strongly at character

of players is a waste of talent.

Players who don't have character and screw up, waste their own talent,

and they hurt their team, etc.

Dallas, with hardy and gregory, has the same problem a lot of teams have.

Big talents with low class character, and those players who can't stay on

the field for a season - domestic violence, drugs, dwi's, talents like Ray Lewis

and the drug/gun scandal......

Yes, Braylon Edwards... a scattering of players around the league, probably

most of the teams in the NFL, who keep getting in trouble. It's one thing to

have it happen once in a while, but another when it's so often as it is.

It's time for the NFL to stop inviting the repetitive trouble red flag players to the combine.

Yep....it's like a broken record here.....while yet another one bites the dust....

only thing that coulda made this worse for him is if he had had a kid in the backseat where the guns were found and have a video of the arrest out there with him wearing a 'black lives matter' tshirt.

what a dope.

Well, we have the NFL "MSP" (Most Stupid Player) awards locked up for defense & offense....

Defense...Armonty Bryant

Offense...Josh Gordon.

Very impressive, gentlemen.

Mike

Do we know exactly what he got popped for with PED's? I mean frankly there's some ridiculously stupid stuff banned by the NFL. Wasn't creatine at one point banned or they wanted to ban it, or is it infact banned? I can't remember. But there's substances that raise your natural T levels that are banned by the NFL. I understand synthetic T though.

Archived