THE BROWNS BOARD

I enjoy people that aren't racist

One Post

I don't know woody and it doesn't really matter. He will make sure and comment what he thinks about threads but still he comments. As for you Cal you enjoy him and that's ok with me because I really don't care come to think about it.

You seem like a pretty reasonable guy. You haven't been here long. We'll give it time and go from there. I don't care if someone is right, left or middle.

i kind of agree with woody on this thread, it's odd. It kind of reminds me of when Chris Rock said "you SUPPOSED to take care of your kids" in response to someone he said proudly pronounced he takes care of his kids. I sort of feel like it's a given that you're not supposed to enjoy the company of racists. I enjoy a racist joke as much as the next white guy but if i really feel like someone holds deep racially motivated negative beliefs...than i'm out.

Stuart

It's hard to admit but I have to agree with this clown Cleve. Not being racist, or not enjoying the company of racists is what your supposed to do. You would presume everyone on this forum feels that way and is not a racist...even WalterWhite.

What becomes difficult is when you attempt to be critical of a group in the most civil and well meaning way, yet to no avail the racist accusations start flying.

I recall former Mayor of NYC Rudy Giuliani debating some black guy over crime and police in black communities being called a racist by the same black guy. Sickening.

Walter is no racist, he just doesn't know how to express his thoughts in a civil and articulate way LOL

Archived