THE BROWNS BOARD

Ghoolie's predictions (has he ever been wrong?)

SPEK216

Joe Thomas was a wasted pick. He IS part of the losing cancer in Cleveland. Argue with me all you want, BUT........... nobody here can point to ONE FUCKING OFFENSIVE "ANALYTICAL" or statistic that improved when this lard ass became a millionaire.

NFL career statistics Edit

Year Team Games Starts

Penalty Yards Lost False Start Holding Sack Allowed Yards Lost

2007 CLE 16 16 7 40 5 1 4.25 23.25

2008 CLE 16 16 6 35 4 1 4.50 22.50

2009 CLE 16 16 6 40 4 2 6.00 40.00

2010 CLE 16 16 2 15 1 1 4.00 19.00

2011 CLE 16 16 7 40 6 1 3.50 25.50

2012 CLE 16 16 8 60 4 4 4.50 34.50

2013 CLE 16 16 10 65 7 3 4.50 22.50

Career 112 112 46 295 31 13 30.25 187.25

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These statistics prove Joe Thomas is and has been the best LT in the NFL. Hes also made 9 pro bowls (first player to ever go to the pro bowl his first 9 years) and in 2014 was voted (BY HIS PEERS) the 14th best player in the NFL. Of all the incompetent ass bags available to blame our historically shitty run on, saying these things about one of our only bright spots make you seem like an ignorant troll. Which is also why nobody respects what you have to say.

Yes Gipper plz do a stand up routine. I'd pay to see it I really would.

I would just have to steal other people's material....or else wing it and try to do insult humor:

"So, you're one post from the truth? More like one brain from being a human"

"You'd pay to see my comedy routine? That just proved my previous point".

Badumpbump. :lol:

I would just have to steal other people's material....or else wing it and try to do insult humor:

"So, you're one post from the truth? More like one brain from being a human"

"You'd pay to see my comedy routine? That just proved my previous point".

Badumpbump. :lol:

Tuck your balls back in your sock Gipper. Who knows you just might need them someday.

These statistics prove Joe Thomas is and has been the best LT in the NFL. Hes also made 9 pro bowls (first player to ever go to the pro bowl his first 9 years) and in 2014 was voted (BY HIS PEERS) the 14th best player in the NFL. Of all the incompetent ass bags available to blame our historically shitty run on, saying these things about one of our only bright spots make you seem like an ignorant troll. Which is also why nobody respects what you have to say.

Ghoolie doesn't believe what he says. He only says it to get a rise out of everyone. His way of letting out his frustration over the Browns lack of success is to take it out on the one guy who has actually been worth a shit for them.

Aw shucks...

NFL career statistics Edit

Year-Games-Starts-Penalty-Yards Lost-False Start-Holding-Sack Allowed-Yards Lost
Career 112 ... 112 ..... 46 ......... 295 ............ 31 .......... 13 ........ 30.25 ......... 187.25

How does an OL allow one-quarter of a sack? Or for that matter one-quarter of a yard?

Largely MEANINGLESS ANALYTICS.

The Browns offense doesn't throw down field that much so the biggest part of low sacks is........... not risking getting sacked in the first place. Likewise, how do these Stats compare to REAL LT HOF ers, like Oher? It's easy to look at this fringe bullshit and try to make a case for lardass JT, but he isn't even the beginning of a pimple on Oher's ass.

Passing yards, rushing yards, time of possession, wins..................... Show me how Thomas affected REALLY IMPORTANT, VALID stats. At least compare the stas you have given with other LT who you believe he is in league with.

To me, the guy is a pile of over paid, over hyped shit.

lmao...Oher sucks. mediocre at his best.

Those are good posters but mudfly and Gumby have them beat. Just a matter of opinion.

Well, here is the deal. When it comes to cold hard facts, probably no one knows more than I.

The problem with what is believed that is known more by some others, that being evaluation and predictive processes.....is shown to be abstruse and cabalistic. Someone thinks they know how a certain player is going to perform....well, no sorry. You can't know the unknowable, you can't predict the unpredictable. Obviously the professionals at talent evaluation sometimes get these things right only one half or one third of the time.

Now, maybe some here know stuff about play design and defenses more than I do (and I know little or nothing about that)...they know what it means to call a 686 F Stop Two Omaha....and I certainly do not....but that is all so esoteric that it is uninteresting to the general fan base.

Largely MEANINGLESS ANALYTICS.

The Browns offense doesn't throw down field that much so the biggest part of low sacks is........... not risking getting sacked in the first place. Likewise, how do these Stats compare to REAL LT HOF ers, like Oher? It's easy to look at this fringe bullshit and try to make a case for lardass JT, but he isn't even the beginning of a pimple on Oher's ass.

Passing yards, rushing yards, time of possession, wins..................... Show me how Thomas affected REALLY IMPORTANT, VALID stats. At least compare the stas you have given with other LT who you believe he is in league with.

To me, the guy is a pile of over paid, over hyped shit.

Oher was so good the Titans dumped him for like nothing. Then the Panthers picked him up....and he blocked for that...you know, running QB Cam Newton. And note....he played RT, not LT. ERGO, Ironically, hey didn't trust him to protect Newton's "Blind Side".

So I've been an on and off poster here, and one thing I've noticed is that VesnaKociper who you guys also call Ghoolie, is like the Charles Barkley of this board. He is usually right with what he says, but he comes off like an arrogant prick and rubs people the wrong way. However I have noticed when he goes out on a limb to predict something, he's usually right.

Recently he's proclaimed Paxton Lynch as the best qb of this draft, and as the next Big Ben. Time will tell what happens with that. So my question is, has Ghoolie ever made a prediction that was wrong?

We'd all be successful enough to keep our original screen names. Oh wait, we all have so what's our problem here?

Most adults don't have to celebrate like it's the first time they got something right. For example, how many guys are chest pounding they got Joe Thomas right all 8 times he's made the Pro Bowl? The only person left with anything to say is the 1 guy who got him wrong. You must have missed that in your inventory.

Archived