THE BROWNS BOARD

DRAFT REDO ....SIGN UP ( 1 round special )

darren15

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its a little early but....TB selects Vernon Hargreaves CB Florida

NYG select Shaq Lawson OLB Clemson

Big jump for Lawson vs. first go-round...

Hmmm, I would have gone Bosa for the Bucs. And Giants while we're at it. But not my call.

Yup... ATL Falcons are now looking to trade up.... :)

Big jump for Lawson vs. first go-round...

Yup... ATL Falcons are now looking to trade up.... :)

Bears (3-4) on the clock at number 11, Saints (?-?) at 12. One of those two teams will surely take him.

Alot going on right now! My apologies for holding y'all up! See ya for the Bengals pick....

Bears (3-4) on the clock at number 11, Saints (?-?) at 12. One of those two teams will surely take him.

To: Bears' GM

Subject: Trade

My R1 (#17) and R2 (#50) for your R1 (#11) and second R4 (#127).

The Bears while entertaining the trade offer decide against it and instead opt to draft a player they had no idea would fall this far and select Joey Bosa the best player available. While the Bears are running a 3-4 and Bosa is probably optimal for a 4-3 scheme, the Bears will move him around and utilize him the best they can. Fox has a history of having good edge rushers and Bosa would upgrade a Bears defense sorely in need of help.

The Bears while entertaining the trade offer decide against it and instead opt to draft a player they had no idea would fall this far and select Joey Bosa the best player available. While the Bears are running a 3-4 and Bosa is probably optimal for a 4-3 scheme, the Bears will move him around and utilize him the best they can. Fox has a history of having good edge rushers and Bosa would upgrade a Bears defense sorely in need of help.

Oh well.... worth a shot...

Its like 10 picks thats all changed now. Plus I screwed up with TB and NYG by not taking Bosa thinking he was gone. Cant we get a consensus that Goff is who the Rams are taking? I think its like 95% theyre takin the Cal golden boy for their move to LA.

The Saints desperately need DL help..

BUT Treadwell would make the Offense better to score more to help a D that gives up almost 20 a game.....

The Saints desperately need DL help..

BUT Treadwell would make the Offense better to score more to help a D that gives up almost 20 a game.....

If they need DL then it's a good place for Rankins to go...

Archived