THE BROWNS BOARD

DRAFT REDO ....SIGN UP ( 1 round special )

darren15

One Post From The Truth has until 8.30pm Eastern to make the pick .....then someone go ahead and make it

I have not missed one pick this entire time in these mock drafts. So far I've seen Gumby and Mud get fucked out of picking. To give me a time frame is fine but it came across like I'm not punctual, and that ain't cool.

Redskins select DT Billings Baylor U.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have not missed one pick this entire time in these mock drafts. So far I've seen Gumby and Mud get fucked out of picking. To give me a time frame is fine but it came across like I'm not punctual, and that ain't cool.

Redskins select DT Billings Baylor U.

Hold your panties. We've been trying to give people12 hours and you were getting close. Some have missed and we don't keep track of who has and who hasn't.

http://espn.go.com/blog/green-bay-packers/post/_/id/29468/todd-mcshay-switches-from-vernon-butler-to-andrew-billings-for-packers

Hold your panties. We've been trying to give people12 hours and you were getting close. Some have missed and we don't keep track of who has and who hasn't.

http://espn.go.com/blog/green-bay-packers/post/_/id/29468/todd-mcshay-switches-from-vernon-butler-to-andrew-billings-for-packers

I'm just a dick today it will pass. It would happen to you too if you had my job Lol. Peace

I'm just a dick today it will pass. It would happen to you too if you had my job Lol. Peace

But my job is so hard. Play racquetball, feed cats, read books, mow over an acre of grass (I have told my wife I will not buy a riding mower before age 70) and a 1/3 acre of weeds, drink a beer after a long hard day at work if I miss a nap or two during the week. It's a really tough job but someone has to do it. :mad: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Almost forgot-put up with the political network a.k.a. CNN. :P

But my job is so hard. Play racquetball, feed cats, read books, mow over an acre of grass (I have told my wife I will not buy a riding mower before age 70) and a 1/3 acre of weeds, drink a beer after a long hard day at work if I miss a nap or two during the week. It's a really tough job but someone has to do it. :mad: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Almost forgot-put up with the political network a.k.a. CNN. :P

My job isn't hard it's the drama. Women talk and create drama that's not even there then I have to straighten it out then get pissed. You cant expect people to make a low wage and then rule them with an iron fist. They will leave every time. Anyway uck it let's talk football.

My job isn't hard it's the drama. Women talk and create drama that's not even there then I have to straighten it out then get pissed. You cant expect people to make a low wage and then rule them with an iron fist. They will leave every time.

"Maybe they just like their mother. They never satisfied" :o Got a woman Asst? sometime they can get threw the wall

I can't PM Royce rolls though, getting an error

I was able to send one...

Who loves ya, baby? Goff-brothers 4ever...

Just watched espn .... McShay saying he is the drafts hottest name among NFL teams right now........

Same as Mingo... ;)

Just been there myself... It was called tax time...

Are these picks being posted somewhere? It's gonna take a while to wade through the posts

1st post this thread...

The Bengals select Noah Spence DE/....

And that's the last pick for me on the mock drafts. I even had a dream last night about the draft it's time for this to all end.

So your not interested in doing another 7 rounder ? :)

Archived