10 Nov 10 CLE @ BAL M&T Bank Stadium 8:25 PM Tickets NFLN

11 Nov 20 PIT @ CLE FirstEnergy Stadium 1:00 PM Tickets CBS

12 Nov 27 NYG @ CLE FirstEnergy Stadium 1:00 PM Tickets FOX

13 Bye

14 Dec 11 CIN @ CLE FirstEnergy Stadium 1:00 PM Tickets CBS

15 Dec 18 CLE @ BUF Ralph Wilson Stadium 1:00 PM Tickets CBS

16 Dec 24 SD @ CLE FirstEnergy Stadium 1:00 PM Tickets CBS

17 Jan 01 CLE @ PIT Heinz Field 1:00 PM Tickets CBS

Will this be the First time the Browns can say they played in January? Seriously, that Steelers game, if the Steelers need the win, will be a real ass pounding for the Browns.

You can only hope.

Bitch.

Z

Looks like my annual trip this year will include two games!

Cowboys at home then onto Baltimore.

Honing in on the same week, but watching the Baltimore game from Cleveland.

Zombo

Is anyone out there in the South Florida area? I'm very likely to be moving there in the next month or two and will undoubtedly be going to the Dolphins area if so.

Nice! Zombo lives down there J and he heads up a Browns Backers group that meets every Sunday so they don't have to gag on the Dolphins.

"At the bottom of the board are the Cleveland Browns, who have an opening season win total of 4.5 with the Over also priced at -130 – a sign oddsmakers are optimistic that Cleveland can at least improve from a 3-13 record in 2015. Also among the lowest totals are the San Francisco 49ers (5 wins), Tennessee Titans (5.5 wins), Jacksonville Jaguars (6 wins), Chicago Bears (6.5 wins), and Tampa Bay Buccaneers (6.5 wins)."

From this article-----------http://www.covers.com/articles/articles.aspx?theArt=451363

Nice! Zombo lives down there J and he heads up a Browns Backers group that meets every Sunday so they don't have to gag on the Dolphins.

Super cool. Z where is your home base? I'm likely to move to the West Palm Beach area and it looks like Island Jacks is the place the meet up? I'm hoping to really get into a Backers place, here in central NC the backers are as dead of a group as it gets.

"At the bottom of the board are the Cleveland Browns, who have an opening season win total of 4.5 with the Over also priced at -130 – a sign oddsmakers are optimistic that Cleveland can at least improve from a 3-13 record in 2015. Also among the lowest totals are the San Francisco 49ers (5 wins), Tennessee Titans (5.5 wins), Jacksonville Jaguars (6 wins), Chicago Bears (6.5 wins), and Tampa Bay Buccaneers (6.5 wins)."

From this article-----------http://www.covers.com/articles/articles.aspx?theArt=451363

Thanks for the link.

Is anyone out there in the South Florida area? I'm very likely to be moving there in the next month or two and will undoubtedly be going to the Dolphins game if so.

I will be there. Big, big group of Browns Backers will be there.

Zombo

Super cool. Z where is your home base? I'm likely to move to the West Palm Beach area and it looks like Island Jacks is the place the meet up? I'm hoping to really get into a Backers place, here in central NC the backers are as dead of a group as it gets.

I'm in Naples on West Coast, 90 miles across the alley.

I'm part of the committee that next month will be picking the official Browns Backer party event location for this game.

It will be in the Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood area.

Zombo

Archived