THE BROWNS BOARD

Our next President...

One Post

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

start hiding guns. I'm not buyin any pistol again unless

I guy it privately, and the hitlery doesn't know about it.

As most always, background checks become a weapon

if they aren't deleted after a short time, because then

the liberals try to keep those records to use as ammo

for knowing where they are, and how they can get

$$$$$$$ from those who own them.

Liberals tend to be fascists.

Hillary Clinton. Like it or not it's going to happen. Too many liberals in the big city make the difference when you have the minority vote as well.

Start stoning.

i would like to think Hillary Clinton is such a rotten candidate carrying so much baggage she couldn't be elected but I made that prediction last time about Obama not being able to be re-elected running on his terrible record. I was positive about it even the day of the election right up until about a half hour after the votes were being counted and I saw the writing on wall.

Unfortunately the minority we need to worry about losing is educated and productive people.

The rest can hardly be called minorities.

WSS

so true

The educated voter is now the minority

I can't believe I'm typing this, but I hope Trump wins

I don't think he can accomplish much, but atleast it will be fun and entertaining

....had better actually kick millions of illegal slugs out of our country,

and actually BUILD THE WALL.

Thanks to Obamao:
Illegal Minors Crossing Up 1,200%...
Agent discovers new tunnel...
Obama immigration actions face critical day at high court...
Nonwhite 'new majority' reshaping schools...
State Dept to bring in 1,500 Syrian refugees per month...

If you think Trump will throw people out of the country or get Mexico to pay for a wall, you are Exactly what person the politicians prey on

....had better actually kick millions of illegal slugs out of our country,

and actually BUILD THE WALL.

Thanks to Obamao:
Illegal Minors Crossing Up 1,200%...
Agent discovers new tunnel...
Obama immigration actions face critical day at high court...
Nonwhite 'new majority' reshaping schools...
State Dept to bring in 1,500 Syrian refugees per month...

GnR8ciY.png

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/07/22/unauthorized-immigrant-population-stable-for-half-a-decade/

Levels off at more than 11 million. Bfd. Amirite?

Point being that it's levelled off since Obama came in to office it hasn't really increased despite what BreitBlaze would have you believe.

Sure. You actually believe that?

http://www.pewhispanic.org/2015/11/19/more-mexicans-leaving-than-coming-to-the-u-s/

"The views Mexicans have of life north of the border are changing too. While almost half (48%) of adults in Mexico believe life is better in the U.S., a growing share says it is neither better nor worse than life in Mexico.Today, a third (33%) of adults in Mexico say those who move to the U.S. lead a life that is equivalent to that in Mexico – a share 10 percentage points higher than in 2007."

Hard working, religious family oriented people with pride. I think they could easily be converted to republicans if certain loudmouths could lay off the racism.

You would think that there would be some synergy there for sure.

Hard working, religious family oriented people with pride. I think they could easily be converted to republicans if certain loudmouths could lay off the racism.

Indeed. But you can't get some politicians to lay off the rhetoric long enough to appeal to hispanic voters. Nearly all hispanic people I have met/worked with have been devoutly Catholic and not afraid of hard work.

I've long said that I think republicans ought to be heavily investing in recruiting Latino and mexican allies. Their basic values are very similar.

I think that was the plan until Trump. What is ironic is that Trump actually told Romney he lost the election because he was "too harsh on immigration". Trump has single handedly offended about every demographic group it would take to win a general election. The GOP had been working hard to get the Hispanic vote as they will be the deciding voters of the future.

I think that was the plan until Trump. What is ironic is that Trump actually told Romney he lost the election because he was "too harsh on immigration". Trump has single handedly offended about every demographic group it would take to win a general election. The GOP had been working hard to get the Hispanic vote as they will be the deciding voters of the future.

You can be a friend to immigration and an enemy to illegal immigration. Asking people to play by the rules isn't despicable. It's commendable.

You can be a friend to immigration and an enemy to illegal immigration. Asking people to play by the rules isn't despicable. It's commendable.

Just a few days ago I had a nice conversation with a young engineer from India who pretty much agrees with that sentiment. His father is a cardiologist and he and his wife are all now citizens. It was something of a pain in the ass jumping through hoops but he did it. He really doesn't like the idea people just jumping the fence and being handed citizenship without earning it. I agree with him.

WSS

Just a few days ago I had a nice conversation with a young engineer from India who pretty much agrees with that sentiment. His father is a cardiologist and he and his wife are all now citizens. It was something of a pain in the ass jumping through hoops but he did it. He really doesn't like the idea people just jumping the fence and being handed citizenship without earning it. I agree with him.

WSS

I have several coworkers who are from all over the world. They share this opinion. A coworker's husband is from Ireland and he joked that at one point he was going to just fly to Mexico and hop the border.

the trouble is, you can get data to reflect information the way you want it to.

Sometimes, legitimately,

sometimes, deceitfully.

us-immigration-growth-chart.gif

Archived