THE BROWNS BOARD

An Open Letter to Trump Voters from His Top Strategist-Turned-Defector

OldBrownsFan

Grow some balls and support Trump OBF.

This is NOT a defector from the Trump campaign

She was the founder of the "make america great again super PAC", never had any communication with the Trump campaign let alone Trump himself, and Trump disavowed the super PAC and requested the FEC shut it down because he's self funding his campaign

http://www.snopes.com/stephanie-cegielski-letter-trump/

Basically some super PAC formed for Trump, Trump demanded they get shut down and said other candidates should do the same (they haven't), now this bitch has sour grapes.

Also FYI, new Emerson college poll shows Cruz has the highest unfavorable among both Republicans and Democrats.

Trump also officially branded Hillary.

- low energy Jeb

- Little Marco

- Lyin' Ted

- Crooked Hillary

He's ready to win the GE

Grow some balls and support Trump OBF.

This is NOT a defector from the Trump campaign

She was the founder of the "make america great again super PAC", never had any communication with the Trump campaign let alone Trump himself, and Trump disavowed the super PAC and requested the FEC shut it down because he's self funding his campaign

http://www.snopes.com/stephanie-cegielski-letter-trump/

Basically some super PAC formed for Trump, Trump demanded they get shut down and said other candidates should do the same (they haven't), now this bitch has sour grapes.

The headline was the only thing Snopes said was false. She is responsible for her story and not the headline someone else lists with her story. She was founder of the pro Trump Super Pac. Are Super Pac's allowed to coordinate with campaigns. No, although Trump constantly accuses Cruz of working with Super Pacs (maybe Trump knows a little about this personally?). What we know is she states she does have inside information here "Almost a year ago, recruited for my public relations and public policy expertise, I sat in Trump Tower being told that the goal was to get The Donald to poll in double digits and come in second in delegate count," Trump's goal? "His candidacy was a protest candidacy."

As for the sour grapes part she claims to have supported closing the Super Pac:

"And as part of that support, in October, I supported the internal decision to close the Super PAC in order to position him as the quintessential non-politician. I still supported him with great passion after that. The decision to close the Super PAC was part of that devotion to his message of outsider change."

Is Trump really self funding?:

She never worked for the Trump campaign or ever talked to Trump.

Saying "I was a top Trump advisor" is a bit different than "I was a spokeswoman for a Trump super PAC that he disavowed and told the FEC to shut down"

Your truth judgement has been altered by Ted Cruz, I think.

And yes he is self funding. He accepts small personal donations but doesn't ask for them - he has had some $20M in ad buys out of his pocket, the videos where people questioned it were when his campaign only had spent like $3M

Regardless, this woman here has no credibility. She straight lied and then said "yea I wanted to shut down the super PAC too!"

You really can't criticize Trump's funding strategy if you support anybody else.

Giving his campaign loans from himself - accepting small individual donations, what's the problem? "Self-funded" still seems valid to me as he's losing money out of his own pocket.

I'd rather see Donald Trump give Donald Trump's campaign a loan than see Ted Cruz collect millions from Exxon and Goldman Sachs

Someone on Cruz's campaign illegally solicitated donations for a super PAC, but not that it matters he's an honest Texan :) (who happens to be named Rafael with a Canadian birth certificate, worth millions of dollars, part of the Princeton and Harvard elite, worked with George W to create another disaster in the middle East)

Also FYI, new Emerson college poll shows Cruz has the highest unfavorable among both Republicans and Democrats.

Trump also officially branded Hillary.

- low energy Jeb

- Little Marco

- Lyin' Ted

- Crooked Hillary

He's ready to win the GE

You still don't get how badly he's going to lose do you? And frankly it's his own doing. He ensured that the only people that will vote for him are a demographic that can't get him the GE. If he was serious about being president this whole time, I have no explanations for why he torpedoed his general electability. The Trojan horse theory really does make more and more sense

You still don't get how badly he's going to lose do you? And frankly it's his own doing. He ensured that the only people that will vote for him are a demographic that can't get him the GE. If he was serious about being president this whole time, I have no explanations for why he torpedoed his general electability. The Trojan horse theory really does make more and more sense

What's the bet?

AoL.com poll said 50% of Bernie supporters would consider Trump

Not buying it Ed and I think you fall too much for everything this salesman (and he is a good salesman) says hook,line,sinker,fisherman and boots. Trump is only crying about the rules now??? Think about it. These rules were in place last year and the simpleton never read them. He doesn't cry about the rules when it benefits him like receiving 37 percent of the popular vote yet getting 45 percent of the delegates. He never whined when he won Hawaii who has a similar type caucus of those he is whining about now.

This doofus never read the rules and thought he could fly in and have big speeches at the airports and not bother with the hard work of a ground game. If he would have read the rules last year and didn't like the process he should have ran as a third party. This clown is destroying the republican party and ruined any chance for the republicans to win this year and has given the election to Hillary Clinton. Of course that may have been what he wanted to do all along as it was his pal Bill Clinton who called Trump a few weeks before he decided to run and encouraged him to "get more involved in republican politics" and may have encouraged Trump to run for president as a republican.

I can't stomach cruz under any circumstance and the only way I could be convinced to vote for hillary or bread lines bernie is if the republicans nominate cruz.

This election cycle does seem to be as divisive as ever. People will vote based on who they don't want rather than who they do.

That's almost always the case. I can't remember the last time I actually wanted a candidate. Certainly not president obama who I knew for a fact I did not want leading the country. I didn't love mccain or mittens but I thought that ultimately they'd both do less damage.

Cruz won't be the nominee so there's nothing to worry about - he's collapsing nationally and has collapsed in California where Trump is up by nearly 20 points in the latest poll.

Fallout from doing backdoor deals with delegates?

Trump is anti-TPP, anti-NAFTA, non-interventionist, and the establishment absolutely hates him - good enough for me.

I can't stomach cruz under any circumstance and the only way I could be convinced to vote for hillary or bread lines bernie is if the republicans nominate cruz.

there's no shame in just not voting. Don't add your consent to people you clearly don't feel should be anywhere near the white house.

there's no shame in just not voting. Don't add your consent to people you clearly don't feel should be anywhere near the white house.

There is - you should go spoil your ballot or vote to abstain at least. Not voting gets you nowhere, while if everyone who doesn't want either votes and 'neither' gets like 25% of the vote it does send a pretty clear message.

Cruz (probably) won't be the nominee so there's nothing to worry about - he's collapsing nationally and has collapsed in California where Trump is up by nearly 20 points in the latest poll.

Fallout from doing backdoor deals with delegates?

Trump is anti-TPP, anti-NAFTA, non-interventionist, and the establishment absolutely hates him - good enough for me.

Trump is in the best position to win. I only give Cruz an outside chance to win. I think the odds are right now Trump may come up a little short on delegates but it will be small enough that he can get some uncommitted delegates to put him over and win on the first ballot. If it goes to a second ballot I think the odds start shifting to Cruz but that is only if there is a second ballot. If it goes multiple ballots a long shot like Kasich looks better and better IMO.

Here are the options for the GOP and all are bad:

Trump wins the nomination = lose to Clinton

Cruz wins and Trump supporters will not support Cruz in November = lose to Clinton

Kasich wins as the GOP looks at him as the one most likely to beat Clinton in Nov and both Trump and Cruz supporters won't support Kasich ( even though I would) = lose to Clinton

The GOP is not only concerned about losing in a landslide with Trump in Nov but also he may cost the republicans the Senate and possibly the house. They may very well look at Kasich who might lose in Nov but not drag down a bunch of other republican candidates. I see why Kasich is staying in the race.

No matter what happens Clinton is such an awful candidate at least the republicans would have that going for them.

Archived