THE BROWNS BOARD

With the 1st pick in the 2017 NFL draft, the Cleveland Browns select...

WalterWhite

2017- 2 names. Chad Kelly & a monster at Montana- Brady Gustafson 6'6" 235.(Wentz 2.0) Dabo Swinney & D. Watson got unfinished business till 2018. Hold up on that Deshaun watch fella's ;) got to reload on defense..

This team will be better this year than some of you think. < Quote this, right here right now.

Since as of now I see a path to 0-16 the odds do favor you in my case...

Will update after the draft...

Since as of now I see a path to 0-16 the odds do favor you in my case...

Will update after the draft...

We'll be 3-5 at the turn, and will chase 8-8 until the end. I'm guessing 7-9, with 8-8 being my ceiling and 6-10 being my floor.

If the Eagles do bad enough, it's possible that we pick number 1 on their dime. Then we could have both, 1 and 2

How much would we get to trade both picks :)

Tour, I don't believe the Browns will take Lynch. I never did. I wish they did, but they won't. What they will do is pick someone who really does not impact the team, but who will make some individual plays and keep idiots happy. Hackenturd is another black Fran Tarkenton. We already have one of those. Of course his legs will be splinters by game 10, so yeah, draft another run-first QB.

All I ever said was, Paxton Lynch is the best QB in this draft. I don't give a fuck what position he is taken in, he WILL outperform Goff (who holds the fucking ball as long as couch) and Wentz (who is just unimpressive).

So who do you want at 8 (ASSuming we stay @ 8)? I want Jack and think he'll be a stud for us for years. Who do you want?

Tour, I don't believe the Browns will take Lynch. I never did. I wish they did, but they won't. What they will do is pick someone who really does not impact the team, but who will make some individual plays and keep idiots happy. Hackenturd is another black Fran Tarkenton. We already have one of those. Of course his legs will be splinters by game 10, so yeah, draft another run-first QB.

All I ever said was, Paxton Lynch is the best QB in this draft. I don't give a fuck what position he is taken in, he WILL outperform Goff (who holds the fucking ball as long as couch) and Wentz (who is just unimpressive).

past tense for something that hasn't happened yet?

keep playing the skin flute. i hope you're better doing that than you are at english grammar.

Dude, and I mean this with love............. do you really need to ask me this? Lynch at #1, #2, #8, or whenever the fuck he is on our radar. Lynch is the best QB in the draft.

Wait, you think Lynch should go at 8?? Over say Jack, or Ramsey?? I know you like Lynch, but no way in hell can you think he's worth the 8th pick.

Let's say Lynch is still there at 32 and we pick him, who then do you want at 8?

Well... I'll give you a shot at being half right with that last statement, but you're projecting fairly far out based on something I sure as hell don't see.

Looking through my Lynch notes the only positives I see are "good feet", "good arm" and "has speed". That's not nothing, but only the first is learned.

Deficiencies are obvious in every other acquired QB skill as indicated by notes like: "drops eyes to rush", "one read max", "shortens self with 1/4 sidearm", "not elusive", "ducks when throws hard", "pushes passes".

Only times I saw what appeared to be him processing what was happening in front of him was in roll-outs when the field was halved.

Things will likely change from now until next year's draft. But for now, Watson goes number 1

See my earlier post.....last year people were saying Hackenberg would go #1.

So, I mean, for all we know, like Wentz this year, some kid from Bumfuck Nairobi U could come and be the darling of next year's draft.

(and by the way....Jon Gruden thinks that Hackenberg should/could still be a first round pick)

If the Eagles do bad enough, it's possible that we pick number 1 on their dime. Then we could have both, 1 and 2

I wonder if that has ever happened. Let me check....

OK, here is the check:

1958 Cardinals had both 1 and 2. Selected QB King Hill and RB John David Crow. Hill a bust. Crow a good player

1992 Colts had both 1 and 2. Selected Steve Emtman DT and Quenton Coryatt LB. Both were busts. Emtman due to injury, Coryatt due to suckage.

And that is in the history of the draft since 1936

Wait, you think Lynch should go at 8?? Over say Jack, or Ramsey?? I know you like Lynch, but no way in hell can you think he's worth the 8th pick.

Let's say Lynch is still there at 32 and we pick him, who then do you want at 8?

Ghoolie thinks Lynch would have been worth the #1 overall pick. He is entitled to his opinion....and there is nothing right now to say that he will be wrong or right.

Deshaun Watson. I wants him...BAD.

Of course, we may not need a QB if RG III is our boy. I think he surprises people this year, and we're all going to be happy.

I wonder if that has ever happened. Let me check....

OK, here is the check:

1958 Cardinals had both 1 and 2. Selected QB King Hill and RB John David Crow. Hill a bust. Crow a good player

1992 Colts had both 1 and 2. Selected Steve Emtman DT and Quenton Coryatt LB. Both were busts. Emtman due to injury, Coryatt due to suckage.

And that is in the history of the draft since 1936

So this year when we take Watson and Garrett that will be all three teams that an A&M player was selected. Crazy.

Archived