THE BROWNS BOARD

Draft Day Motherfuckers!

gftChris

Finally, I can stop reading about how Eli Apple might bust because he's not a great cook, how 25 QBs will end up going in the top 3, how Myles Jack/Jaylon Smith/whoever is recovering, how Tiny Tommy, a gutsy but undersized QB from Don't Give a Shit State will be a steal and end up the starter in week one.

Sure it's only the first round, but at least from here the speculation will actually have some basis. And who knows, we might have made one pick, two if we trade up with Denver, or three if we move JT.

Sit back, grab the beer (or in my case, coffee, it starts at 1am) and enjoy the ride.

I'm so ready for the truth to come to light. Over the past week I have seen reports linking the Browns to every player projected to go in the first round.

lol... true... shows Sashi did a helluva job.

The Browns are in a position to pick through the draft over the next 2-3 years to get playmakers high in the draft and right this ship. I like what has been going on so far but gotta hit on these picks. Please, God, let this be the start of something great!

The Browns are in a position to pick through the draft over the next 2-3 years to get playmakers high in the draft and right this ship. I like what has been going on so far but gotta hit on these picks. Please, God, let this be the start of something great!

They have been in that same position the last 4-5 years.....and pretty much fucked it up every time. Just sayin'.

There certainly are a wide variety of mocks out there. Lots a professional prognosticators are going to wind up looking like dicks.

:)

WSS

Maybe we should make the one that does the worst job wear this hat. Browns FO would have had it for like 4 years running.

s7SHrDv.jpg

Ahhh, what a relief. I've done wasted so much time on these prospects! I told myself I wouldn't get involved but I couldn't help myself. Wishing I was the GM, I'd bring you motherfuckas home a Lombardi. Ha!

You cray cray gambling on the draft. The most unpredictable event in sports.

A good frend of mine had 100k on Cam Newton to be #1 pick, he'll never do it again though, was a nervous wreck.

Sadly as been the case for a couple weeks now, I'll be at work listening to the draft. Having to pull 12+ hour days this month. Not sure what time we'll pick, but I'm busting my ass to wrap up at a reasonable time.

Yours truly won't be very active in the tavern. So have a few drinks for me, provide some intelligent yet useless insight and let's pray we don't Brownie this thing up with our rookie FO first draft.

We're going to nail this draft. I've got a feeling. Just remember this is a long term plan and we are only in the first year. We've captured multiple future picks from this draft already. I hope we continue to collect these valuable future picks AND get the impact players that will be instrumental to bringing us a championship.

Coleman

Bosa

Ramsey

Doctson

Joseph

Killebrew

Scooby

Boehringer

Willie Henry

Ragland

Chris JOnes

Marshall

Higbee

Deion Jones

Soma Vainuku

Kevin Hogan

Some locks.

Looking forward to it, I watch with two friends and we put in £10 each and guess every pick. 5pts correct player 2pts correct position, makes it more fun!

Both of you should have at least 9 points going into the third pick. :)

Does anyone think the Browns should stay at number 8 and start drafting quality instead of quantity. I so want to believe that the new Front Office Sashi and DePodesta know what they're doing and will change things for good. This draft makes me nervous.

Does anyone think the Browns should stay at number 8 and start drafting quality instead of quantity. I so want to believe that the new Front Office Sashi and DePodesta know what they're doing and will change things for good. This draft makes me nervous.

I'm entirely with you Opal. Even the guys on NFLN said you have to start drafting sometime. The other thing is the farther down you go, the less return you're going to get in the way of draft picks. Now if the Broncos offered me Von Miller and their first rounder- I might be interested.

Archived