THE BROWNS BOARD

Draft Day 1 Thoughts

Tour2ma

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you Chicago.

Barring any crazy trades, Paxton Lynch will still be there at 15. Hope Sashi pulls the trigger and gets him.

I don't think we'll take him there, or even later.

Don't mind trading back. Just seems like a bad deal.

I don't know about that, I'm ok with it. We get two still-relatively-high picks out of it, and I don't think the Titans are picking very high next year, so that 2 is probably still top-40.

Tunsil had injuries at the collegiate level, off field issues and now the picture of the bong hit coupled with being sued by family! Smoking pot before the draft?

Miles Jack will be another bust.

Gruden said that Jalen Ramsey was a lazy player so I'm glad we didn't draft him.

Eli Apple going to the Big Apple

Who will the Browns take?

Tunsil had injuries at the collegiate level, off field issues and now the picture of the bong hit coupled with being sued by family! Smoking pot before the draft?

Miles Jack will be another bust.

Gruden said that Jalen Ramsey was a lazy player so I'm glad we didn't draft him.

Eli Apple going to the Big Apple

Who will the Browns take?

Josh Doctson?

Aside from Tunsil and Jack (big red flags), there's hargreaves, treadwell, docston, rankins, lawson, lee, decker still available. I don't see any one player rising massively above the others there - and if the FO doesn't either, expect another trade back.

Browns have first two picks in 3rd round from the Tenn trade, plus a 2nd next year, minus a 6th this year.

Talk I've heard is Browns take a WR, then move back up into the 1st for QB.

Why wouldn't you just stay put and take the QB in the first and a wide receiver at 32? Why all the jumping around? This is very disappointing. Another regime grasping at straws.

Aside from Tunsil and Jack (big red flags), there's hargreaves, treadwell, docston, rankins, lawson, lee, decker still available. I don't see any one player rising massively above the others there - and if the FO doesn't either, expect another trade back.

Well I hope not I was prepared for the trade back to 15, I think dropping any more and we start to look ridiculous, well at least more ridiculous than usual.

Why wouldn't you just stay put and take the QB in the first and a wide receiver at 32? Why all the jumping around? This is very disappointing. Another regime grasping at straws.

They got a #3 this year and a #2 next year from the Tenn trade - that's a good trade.

I've heard their first target has been a WR in the 1st all along. WR at #8 for this class is too high.

Next wave of QB's are rated for late 1st, early 2nd.

If NO doesn't take a WR here, it's a big win as we'll have our pick.

Unless you wanted another OT at #8, this has been good so far the way the Draft has fallen.

I kinda wanted DE Buckner, but he was gone.

WR Treadwell is the rumor . . . if he gets by the Raiders

If it is, he may be BPA and fill a need and we got 2 more high picks as well.

Archived