THE BROWNS BOARD

Petition to stop the persecution of those who found out the truth about planned parenthood guilt

calfoxwc

I get more pussy in the nursing home then you would believe.

You're welcome to all the dusty snatch you can find in there. I suspect having your own oxygen tank is a real pull for the ladies.

So just to clarify, these people went undercover, breaking several laws in the process, to try to run a 'sting' on planned parenthood; they over-edited the videos to mislead everyone; every single independent inquiry, including those conducted in redder-than-red states has found PP has broken no laws; now, these people are being tried for the crimes they did actually commit, and *they're* the ones being persecuted?

giphy.gif

Better then some nasty frenchie

I imagine being able to remove the teeth really gives an interesting experience. Or would if you had any sensation left down there, but time catches up with us all.

Wait...wuuuuuut? ?

Rate of failure over ten years. Also, if you're planning to use 'pulling out' as your contraception, then there is a chance you don't quite manage it in time...

Rate of failure over ten years. Also, if you're planning to use 'pulling out' as your contraception, then there is a chance you don't quite manage it in time...

Or I'm guessing that live sperm are present in a carrier fluid that precedes the ejaculation. But I think those numbers are ridiculous. If used properly, which is the key, birth control is pretty damn effective. Again we are animals it's more fun to fun than it is to plan.

WSS

Or I'm guessing that live sperm are present in a carrier fluid that precedes the ejaculation. But I think those numbers are ridiculous. If used properly, which is the key, birth control is pretty damn effective. Again we are animals it's more fun to fun than it is to plan.

WSS

The numbers with perfect use are also on the graphs I posted. They're the dotted lines.

https://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn/birth-control/birth-control-pill

There, it's not from the blaze, but the sacred cow of the left.

WSS

Steve, you posted this the last time I posted the graphs. And the last time you posted it, Woody and I told you that the same numbers are in each of these sources, just like we are now. Go to my link, and hover over the 1 year mark. You'll see that the data is the same.

WSS

Also, oral contraceptives are extremely effective, but only with perfect use. Women taking birth control pills are supposed to take the pill at the same exact time every single day. If they miss one dose by only an hour, then their birth control is less effective for the following week. Anecdotally, my Mormon friend's wife, already had 2 kids, didn't want more, had an IUD, which is essentially the Cadillac of birth control. It failed and they had a premature baby (<30 weeks) with all sorts of health problems. You seem to be pretty dead set on labeling everyone with an unexpected pregnancy as irresponsible, but the numbers clearly show it's not as effective as you think it is.

Yes of course and perfect use is the goal and what makes all of this shit effective. Like I said with the seatbelts, if you don't put them on they don't do you any good whether they are installed in the car or not.

That goes for any protective device from a bulletproof vest 2 safety glasses.

WSS

Yes of course and perfect use is the goal and what makes all of this shit effective. Like I said with the seatbelts, if you don't put them on they don't do you any good whether they are installed in the car or not.

That goes for any protective device from a bulletproof vest 2 safety glasses.

WSS

So you're either admitting that unwanted pregnancies occur in the lives of non-deadbeats or advocating abstinence as the only form of birth control, as far as I can tell?

So you're either admitting that unwanted pregnancies occur in the lives of non-deadbeats or advocating abstinence as the only form of birth control, as far as I can tell?

I don't recall ever saying otherwise. Deadbeats? Sure there's a lot more unwanted pregnancy among people with nothing else to do but mostly it's Human Nature. If you have a male dog and a female dog they want to fuck. Now you can certainly tell them not to do it in the living room but if you're not watching...

All I'm saying is it most of the time I think abortion is a quick and easy remedy that cures the inconvenience and cost of 18 years of a brat.

Also that almost every time it can be prevented but admittedly nobody cares that much. All drunk driving accidents could be prevented. All cigarette related illnesses could be prevented. Just a fact sir.

WSS

Well there's a difference between drunk driving and cigarette related illnesses, and accidental pregnancies. You don't accidentally drink and drive, you don't accidentally smoke a thousand cigarettes a year for life. But you can take perfectly reasonable measures such as using an IUD or contraceptive pills or whatever and still end up with an unwanted pregnancy.

What would you consider a reasonable attempt to prevent an unwanted pregnancy?

I don't recall ever saying otherwise. Deadbeats? Sure there's a lot more unwanted pregnancy among people with nothing else to do but mostly it's Human Nature. If you have a male dog and a female dog they want to fuck. Now you can certainly tell them not to do it in the living room but if you're not watching...

All I'm saying is it most of the time I think abortion is a quick and easy remedy that cures the inconvenience and cost of 18 years of a brat.

Okay I'm with you up to here.

Also that almost every time it can be prevented but admittedly nobody cares that much. All drunk driving accidents could be prevented. All cigarette related illnesses could be prevented. Just a fact sir.

Here's where you lose me. World peace can happen too, I guess. It sounds like your argument is that it can be prevented if people just abstain from having sex.

Okay I'm with you up to here.

Here's where you lose me. World peace can happen too, I guess. It sounds like your argument is that it can be prevented if people just abstain from having sex.

Nothing nearly so stringent. Just take precautions and use whatever methods you plan to use with as much care as they require.

A question for all the males here how many times have you had unprotected sex in your life?

And how many more times do you hope to?

And how many times did you turn down a good-looking girl because you didn't have a rubber?

(and how many of you remember every one of those episodes and are kicking yourself in the ass for it today. ;) )

That's all.

WSS

Do you mean unprotected as in not using a condom? Or not using birth control? Because there are differences.

I don't use condoms at all these days, lady gft has an IUD and we're both all clear on the other front.

Do you mean unprotected as in not using a condom? Or not using birth control? Because there are differences.

I don't use condoms at all these days, lady gft has an IUD and we're both all clear on the other front.

Of course the IUD fails 58% of the time right?

:D

WSS

That's really not how statistics works. I may be insulting you a bit but just in case, you know that, right?

Well I don't care at all how statistics work, since that was a joke based on Woody's delight in telling us all a notoriously in effect of birth control is.

But of course if that was actually meant as an insult then, oh, suck my dick.

:)

WSS

Archived