THE BROWNS BOARD

This is why men shouldn't be allowed in women's changing rooms.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because all men are just naturally incapable of obeying the law, and if given any chance they will revert back to the natural state of paedophiles and rapists? Speak for yourself.

Just make them their own bathrooms ffs. That or transgendered people will have to register as transgendered, basically proving their trying to live full time. Otherwise yeah men are gonna dress as women and go have em a blast.

Question though......raise your hands who here understands that a woman nor a man can go into their proper bathrooms and record people of the same sex. It's just as illegal....no different. A woman would be in a lot of trouble if she was caught filming other women in the lockeroom

why don't liberals demand that all trans be background checked, so

they will not be a phony threat to girls and women in lockerrooms and bathrooms?

figures - no women liberals are supporting this that I know of.

It's just stupid liberal garbage. Anything to turn everything upside down, inside out, and bass-ackwards.

I don't see how this is related to transgender bathrooms.

Just a perv peeping into the women's changing room, perverted and illegal - but it's not like it's just OK for anybody to do that no matter what you identify as.

Then:

Target employee: "Hey creepy guy acting strange what are you doing hanging around the women's changing room?"

Sicko: "oh me? Nothing I am leaving now..."

*sick fuck leaves and the privacy of women and children is maintained*

Now:

Target employee: "Hey creepy guy acting strange what are you doing hanging around the women's changing room?"

Sicko: "Screw you, I feel like a woman so you can't tell me to leave or I'll tell your manager..."

Target employee: "my apologies ma'am"

*sick fuck proceeds to film women changing*

*sick fuck proceeds to film women changing*

you don't understand that it's just as illegal for a woman to do it than a man do you? And infact men often get other women to do just that so they can put the video's on the web. So it's illegal to do it no matter what. Why does that have to be explained over and over?

Oh that's right I forgot when something is illegal criminals don't do it ?

An open changing room policy just makes it easy because now no one can even question someone who in reality doesn't belong there.

it just seems like you guys have this idea that suddenly this will not become illegal. That somehow it's "impossible" for it to happen now. Newsflash, there's always lockeroom video and pics circulating around the internet. Now who do you think took em?

And for the record i'm not entirely for allowing Trans people to go to whatever bathroom they feel like. I think they should have their own.

It should be a simple test. If you have male parts you go to the mens room and if you have female parts you go to the womens restroom. This should not be complicated.

Right on.

It's the whole gay thing. And don't tell me transgenders aren't gay. If you want to put a dress on and do your nails up...yep you're a flaming gay guy. Anyway if a person is gay they had best get used to getting treated different. Is it right? I don't know I don't care. It doesn't affect my life one bit.

My point..if you're gay don't flaunt it or people will tear you down. It's hard enough being straight but if you're a guy wearing women's clothes you should expect some razzing.

My buddy had some chickens, they were chicks. One of them was different than the others. He had a spot on his back. We watched the other chicks peck at him because he was different. It's nature they were born that way too.

It should be a simple test. If you have male parts you go to the mens room and if you have female parts you go to the womens restroom. This should not be complicated.

So there's a genital inspector outside every bathroom? Make and female, obviously, because there are ftm transgender people as well.

So every time you want to use a bathroom you have to have some guy (presumably) ordering you to get your gentleman sausage out so you can go pee. You're OK with that? How about your wife? Every time she wants to pee, someone has to verify that there's no sneaky penis? And kids? Does this apply to kids as well? Because believe it or not there certainly are transgenders kids.

Maybe it is done on a "you look suspicious" basis? But then, who decides? Whose job is it to wait outside the bathroom and say 'sorry, you look like a dude, take off your clothes and let me check'

If you are worried about civil liberties, having someone as you suggest to check genitalia just to use a restroom is breaching a whole bunch of them.

So there's a genital inspector outside every bathroom? Make and female, obviously, because there are ftm transgender people as well.

So every time you want to use a bathroom you have to have some guy (presumably) ordering you to get your gentleman sausage out so you can go pee. You're OK with that? How about your wife? Every time she wants to pee, someone has to verify that there's no sneaky penis? And kids? Does this apply to kids as well? Because believe it or not there certainly are transgenders kids.

Maybe it is done on a "you look suspicious" basis? But then, who decides? Whose job is it to wait outside the bathroom and say 'sorry, you look like a dude, take off your clothes and let me check'

If you are worried about civil liberties, having someone as you suggest to check genitalia just to use a restroom is breaching a whole bunch of them.

I think most people know what is in their pants so they go to the bathroom not of their choice but of their genitalia. Now if a dude (who identifies as a woman) is hanging out in the womens restroom and women feel uncomfortable and police are called the simple test is the genitalia and not what someone thinks they are between their ears.

OK so how would that prevent someone from accessing the wrong bathroom? I mean, either you have literal pussy patrols to check who goes where, or you deal with it, the same as we've been dealing with it all along, until some governments decided to stick their noses in.

It's all very black and white when it's some big fat man with a beard in a dress trying to claim he's something he's not, but when it comes to actual transgender people, it gets a lot more complicated.

Oregon NOW letting boys who think they’re girls use locker rooms, bathrooms with girls

In an attempt to make the less than one percent of the population that is “transgender” feel better, Oregon is making the rest of the 99% uncomfortable by allowing boys who think they’re girls use lockers and bathrooms meant for girls.

Oregon schools should protect transgender students’ rights to use bathrooms that match their identities, according to sweeping new guidelines that provide a sharp contrast to recent anti-LGBT policies across the country.

The state’s department of education, which sets standards for 197 public school districts, published extensive protocols on Thursday aimed at “creating a safe and supportive school environment for transgender students” by allowing them access to appropriate restrooms, locker rooms and sports teams and by respecting their preferred names and gender pronouns.

Great. SO boys can pretend to be girls and beat the hell out of girls at their sports teams, while invading their bathrooms and lockers.

Here’s the problem – kids are idiots. You can’t give them this kind of choice when they’re just barely figuring out who they are. They need structure and clear guidelines, not encouragement to think sloppily and depend on their emotions. It’s not just about how we treat this tiny demographic of less than 1%, but what we value in our society. Clearly, we value idiocy over nature.

http://therightscoop.com/oregon-now-letting-boys-who-think-theyre-girls-use-locker-rooms-bathrooms-with-girls/

I swear, Chris. If liberals come out with "why CAN'T those poor, hungry space aliens

take people from our planet for dinner? Hungry space aliens have rights, too!"....

you would be right there in agreement.

egad.

Parents of children who worry about perverts. Relatives and friends of parents with children who

worry about perverts.

Anybody who supports this garbage... should go read up on the sex slave trade and STFU.

I know perverts vote, too, but why all the leftist/democrat adoration for pervert votes?

Go to the bathroom you look like you belong in. Close the stall do your business and get the fuck out.

Simple as that.

WSS

I'm all on board with that to be honest.

Parents of children who worry about perverts. Relatives and friends of parents with children who

worry about perverts.

Anybody who supports this garbage... should go read up on the sex slave trade and STFU.

I know perverts vote, too, but why all the leftist/democrat adoration for pervert votes?

What does the sex slave trade have to do with transgender people? You know how many wealthy white American businessmen go to Thailand on those pedo tours where they can fuck 13 ye olds?

worry about perverts.

I'd shut down any bathrooms in churches for a start then.

What does the sex slave trade have to do with transgender people? You know how many wealthy white American businessmen go to Thailand on those pedo tours where they can fuck 13 ye olds?

Stuart

So you question Cal comparing Trans gender to the sex slave trade with statement about sex slaves?

And why must you attach "white" to businessman? Why not just "businessman"? Being 80% of the U.S. population is white, chances are most will be white.

White guilt is part of you liberals DNA that's why.

What does the sex slave trade have to do with transgender people? You know how many wealthy white American businessmen go to Thailand on those pedo tours where they can fuck 13 ye olds? Cleveage

perverts. Look up the definition of "pervert"....no, never mind - you won't.

per·vert

verb
pərˈvərt/
  1. 1.
    alter (something) from its original course, meaning, or state to a distortion or corruption of what was first intended.
    "he was charged with conspiring to pervert the course of justice"
    synonyms: distort, corrupt, subvert, twist, bend, abuse, misapply, misuse,misrepresent, misinterpret, falsify
    "people who attempt to pervert the rules"
noun
ˈpərvərt/
  1. 1.
    a person whose sexual behavior is regarded as abnormal and unacceptable.
    synonyms: deviant, degenerate; More

I'd shut down any bathrooms in churches for a start then.

so, all people in all churches are perverts? How is it that you liberals use perverted

definitions of words so you can manufacture emotional knee jerks all the time?

What church has opposite sex going into each other's bathrooms? What is wrong with you?

Archived