THE BROWNS BOARD

This is why men shouldn't be allowed in women's changing rooms.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's no other explanation for the mentally ill sick fuck transgendered and queer. "That's just how some people are"

Straight people who think gay shit is wrong can't catch a break. The only way a straight person can get respect or help from the government is to have a bunch of kids they can't afford to feed.

Stuart

Sorry, I find trannys hideous like I find people with face tattoos hideous, or morbidly obese people hideous, or certain gays hideous.

You liberal assholes seem to want to tell people how they should feel. Fuck you.

LoZSpAo.jpg

OKLKcdd.jpg

What I picture Cleve to look like lol.

HMnrlTU.jpg

So Woody, why do fags have this incessant need to expose themselves at these "gay pride" parades?

I'm asking you cause you would know.

StuartSorry, I find trannys hideous like I find people with face tattoos hideous, or morbidly obese people hideous, or certain gays hideous.You liberal assholes seem to want to tell people how they should feel. Fuck you.LoZSpAo.jpgOKLKcdd.jpgWhat I picture Cleve to look like lol.HMnrlTU.jpgSo Woody, why do fags have this incessant need to expose themselves at these "gay pride" parades?I'm asking you cause you would know.

That first dude looks like he fell face first in a tackle box. Lol

Anyone is free to feel how they want about something. The problem comes when we start to legislate things just because we don't like them. My preference is not to see fat chicks with ill fitting clothes. That doesn't mean I should get the cops involved to make sure that Belinda doesn't look like 12 lbs. of potatoes in an 8 lb sack.

Precisely logic, people can dislike whoever the fuck they want. But they also want to discriminate based on their personal dislikes

Anyone is free to feel how they want about something. The problem comes when we start to legislate things just because we don't like them. My preference is not to see fat chicks with ill fitting clothes. That doesn't mean I should get the cops involved to make sure that Belinda doesn't look like 12 lbs. of potatoes in an 8 lb sack.

Precisely logic, people can dislike whoever the fuck they want. But they also want to discriminate based on their personal dislikes

I just disagree with the whole gayness. But like I've said before I don't care who anyone sleeps with really, I just don't want to look at it. But I'm far from perfect too so....

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/05/07/suspicious-man-approaches-school-playground-and-stabs-7-year-old-girl-at-recess/

and pro-trans-bathroom choices are happy to demand this attacker be

allowed in the girls BATHROOM ?

really, really, profoundly stupid.

So cal you don't understand the difference between gender identity and sexual activity? You can call these people "perverted" if u like. Just like I can call steelers fans perverted because they're defying the will of a god as well. I can also call modern medicine a perversion of nature as well. It's kind of a technicality.

But please learn to separate deviant sexual activity that involves forcing oneself on other people, from people who simply don't conform to judeo Christian norms. If you can't get at least to there than what's the point of further discussion? This isn't knee jerking

Modern Medicine extending life, (perversion) and LBGT are two different things. There would be a lot more gays dead from Aids if modern medicine hadn't found anti retroviral drugs.

Careful, you might slip going down that slope.

Nah Woody- it's the anything goes crowd that's going down that slope- in a hurry.

The logic by some on here...

"You want to allow gays to have NATURAL marriage? I bet you want beastiality to be legal too!"

"You want to allow transgenders into the bathroom of their choice? So you're fine with making it LEGAL to ASSAULT LITTLE GIRLS!?

How are you so fucking dense to not even realize what you're doing here...

"You want to allow gays to have NATURAL marriage? I bet you want beastiality to be legal too!"

"You want to allow transgenders into the bathroom of their choice? So you're fine with making it LEGAL to ASSAULT LITTLE GIRLS!?

I read most of your post and see you are on both sides of a fence which is next to impossible. I don't know if I like it or not; the jury deliberates. :)

who said they wanted gays to have "natural marriage"

maybe I missed it.

no wonder woodpecker supports unlimited beastiality...

Medieval Bestiary : Woodpecker
bestiary.ca/beasts/beast553.htm

General Attributes: Spikes or anything else cannot remain attached to a tree where awoodpecker nests, but immediately fall out; for this reason the woodpecker is ...

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/05/07/suspicious-man-approaches-school-playground-and-stabs-7-year-old-girl-at-recess/

and pro-trans-bathroom choices are happy to demand this attacker be

allowed in the girls BATHROOM ?

really, really, profoundly stupid.

Cal- this happened in my current town of residence, and it's been all over the local news. You can read the whole article if you like,

http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/news/crime-law/violent-crimes-surround-school-where-girl-was-stab/nrJPm/

Here's the pertinent facts from the article: It's in a very bad neighborhood.

"According to crime reports on the Dayton Police website, there have been 26 violent crimes within a half mile of the school in the past two months — one murder, six aggravated assaults, three robberies, three menacing reports and 13 simple assaults."

Woody- if the transgenders- supposedly 0.3% of the population- get their way, it probably won't affect me. I suppose most guys wouldn't mind an apparent woman using a guys restroom. That would be at their risk, IMHO.

Did find the picture of the guy who mutilated his face interesting- and he's not the only one. I'll let you Google a pic of Lizard man if you haven't seen it yet. Not much difference between that and those who mutilate themselves for a sex change operation.

Yup, you can't tie an assault to the bathroom thing. We're supposedly a kinder, gentler generation now- but I'll leave you with this thought. If you don't draw lines somewhere- eventually there are no lines. That's pretty much the definition of anarchy.

no surprise. too bad you aren't making joke Cleve.... @@

back in the seventies, I left the air force base on most weekends, came back to NE ohio

to hang with family and friends, or went to WV or V to ride my dirt bike in the mountains.

Dayton was a crime-ridden place back then, too. And seriously racist and hostile in some

areas.

I was no fool - I lived just outside of Fairborn most of the time I was there. At first I lived in Fairborn,

rented a room across from a grade school. One day, I came home, and a bunch of black kids were

on their side of the fence yelling four letter words at me, calling me a cop pig. I had my dress blues on

... IG inspection on base... and they thought I was a cop. The next morning, the really nice divorced gal

whose house I rented in the upstairs...

was lightly knocking on my door, except I didn't hear her, and she came in and woke me up, before going

to her work. letting me know that my tires were slashed. Stupid, hateful gang-type kids. I lived there

with few problems, no more dress blues, for a year - but then she was getting married again, so

I had to move out - she sold her house.

Dayton is one of my "never want to go there again" places.

Cal- this happened in my current town of residence, and it's been all over the local news. You can read the whole article if you like,

http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/news/crime-law/violent-crimes-surround-school-where-girl-was-stab/nrJPm/

Here's the pertinent facts from the article: It's in a very bad neighborhood.

"According to crime reports on the Dayton Police website, there have been 26 violent crimes within a half mile of the school in the past two months one murder, six aggravated assaults, three robberies, three menacing reports and 13 simple assaults."

Woody- if the transgenders- supposedly 0.3% of the population- get their way, it probably won't affect me. I suppose most guys wouldn't mind an apparent woman using a guys restroom. That would be at their risk, IMHO.

Did find the picture of the guy who mutilated his face interesting- and he's not the only one. I'll let you Google a pic of Lizard man if you haven't seen it yet. Not much difference between that and those who mutilate themselves for a sex change operation.

Yup, you can't tie an assault to the bathroom thing. We're supposedly a kinder, gentler generation now- but I'll leave you with this thought. If you don't draw lines somewhere- eventually there are no lines. That's pretty much the definition of anarchy.

You mean that's pretty much the definition of the slippery slope fallacy.

let me get this correctly.

...liberals demand for women to have their rights, including the right to murder their unborn children.

...liberals demand that women lose the right to their privacy and safety in bathrooms and lockerrooms....

what the????

you don't see the contradiction, woodypeckerhead?

how can you NOT see it?

without redefining the terms in a rabid fit of emotional knee-jerk.

You mean that's pretty much the definition of the slippery slope fallacy.

And you want to say it doesn't exist? Us older guys like me & Cal would beg to differ. If you want to say it's a fallacy- prove it if you can.

I think what Cal was trying to say- is if you don't have any boundaries on sexual behavior- there really aren't any on violence. Oh, it's against the law? Well until very recently so was Gay marriage. 0.002% think it's OK to shoot former co workers because you got fired, or starting with Columbine- to Sandy Hook shooting up schools- because you can.

I don't want to wear my religion on my sleeve- but compared to the 60s, the moral fabric of this country is coming apart. Of course if you happen to be agnostic or atheist- that wouldn't bother you much. Just hope some aggrieved whack job with a gun doesn't blow your head off for no reason.

Classic:

"You can't call everyone in a church a pervert!"

"All LGBT people are perverts! Sex slaves!"

"Churches has NATURAL bathrooms. That means it is IMPOSSIBLE for children to be sexually assaulted"

Those Catholic priests were not molesting boys in the girl's room, they were molesting them in the BOYS room. Boys in the men's room, girls in the women's room.

As the good Lord intended.

I was at a bar in Toledo once and some fat bald guy with a wig in full drag and lipstick came in and pissed next to me.

I only know he had a wig because he/she was dancing and it fell off.

I don't particularly care where he pisses though, tbh. Didn't bother me any. But I guess that's at a bar - I really wouldn't have wanted that guy in the same bathroom as my daughter alone (if I had one)

I've seen real girls puking or pissing in men's room at bars because the women's room had a long line - that doesn't seem to bother anybody.

Archived