THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump and Hitlery - "Unmitagated Disaster"

calfoxwc

It's just a meme

Calling people Hitler and fascist is more often a tactic of the left, tbh. The right has other shitty smear tactics.

Though it's funny when people call Trump a fascist and then they block roads and create violence to deter people from hearing him speak.

To be fair, only being on this board for political talk, the right's use of Hitler to insult the left far outweighs the left's use of Hitler.

#CalStats

I'll always laugh when anyone takes similar contexted quotes and draws parallels to Hitler.

I need a reliable car, Hitler obviously envision VolksWagon as the peoples car - I find them to be a good ride. Ergo, I must be supporting some type of Hitler image.

Stuart

Who else would you draw the parallel to but the person who made the similar quote? They both said virtually the same thing. There is nothing misleading or taken out of context.

Your analogy isn't even close.

"If you want to avoid upsetting these people (Muslim fundamentalists) you have to let Indonesia commit genocide in East Timor, otherwise they'll be upset with you. You'll have made an enemy. If you tell them they can't throw acid in the faces of unveiled women in Karachi they will be annoyed with you. If you say we insist, we think that cartoonists in Copenhagen can print satire on the Prophet Muhammed you've just made an enemy. You've brought it on. You're encouraging it to happen. So unless you're willing to commit suicide for yourself and for this culture, get used to the compromises you'll have to make and the eventual capitulation that will come to you, but bloody well don't do that in my name..." Christopher Hitchens

Archived