THE BROWNS BOARD

Target stock drops another $2 Billion

StinkHole

Comparing normal human parents too frightened ignorant fools.

WSS

Oh, human parents. I thought we were talking about dog parents. My bad. Good thing you clarified them as humans. And as normal. Unlike those damn transgenders.

I see what gets posted on here. I read the comments now and then on some biased websites. I see ignorance on both sides. I think a lot of people aren't that smart, and being afraid of change isn't anything new. The ignorance of the general public hurts us on things like nuclear power too. It is perfectly reasonable for parents to want to protect their children, that doesn't make them right. If I am supposed to feel bad for thinking we have a lot of ignorant people in this country, I'm not going to. If that makes me seem arrogant, then so be it.

This whole issue has been dominated by fear mongering from the beginning, because that works on people. It happens on a bunch of issues. That doesn't make the fear mongering right.

mmgw is fear mongering #1.

Maybe if you want me to comment on what you post, do it without trying to attack or insult me...... I know it might be hard for you, but you could try.

Try this, Woody. Stand about ten feet in front of a wall. Now, have a superball in your hands, close your eyes,

and throw the ball as hard as you can directly in front of you into the wall.

Now, here is the cool part...the ball will likely bounce off the wall, and hit you in the nose. NOW...

whose fault do you think it is, that you got hit by the ball.

Your OWN fault?????????? or.......... the wall's fault? You got hit by consequences of your own actions.

I hope this works, because no other explanation has worked.....

This whole issue has been dominated by fear mongering from the beginning, because that works on people. It happens on a bunch of issues. That doesn't make the fear mongering right.

True enough, it works on you with your irrational fear that normal people are coming with pitchforks and torches to trample your right to offend them.

WSS

mmgw is fear mongering #1.

There is definitely fear mongering involved in climate change. It only serves to hurt the actual science involved. I would prefer it to not be politicized at all, on either end. It should just be a scientific issue, like I've said all along.

True enough, it works on you with your irrational fear that normal people are coming with pitchforks and torches to trample your right to offend them.

WSS

Help me out here. Explain that last post a little more. What am I afraid of exactly?

Maybe this is too simple, but how about 2 restroom doors, with one labeled, "PENIS" & the other labeled "VAGINA"?

You use the one that matches your "equipment" rather than your political, social, or sexual feelings.

Mike

Have you ever noticed its mostly white people that are transgender?

Stuart

Not even black men like black women so why would they want to be one?

Kidding aside, there are a lot of black transgenders...Michelle Obama for one.

Kidding aside again (but maybe not)...there are probably a proportional amount of black trannys. Blacks are only 13% of the population so of course they are not as visible.

Everyone I ever seen was white. Since most sex offenders are white I'd say that's the reason for transgender.

Stuart

Just Google black transgender... many being murdered. Google black transgender images and feast your eyes.

Shocking statistic is that whites are the least to identify as LBGT.

http://fusion.net/story/124989/transgender-census-who-transitions-when-and-where/

StuartJust Google black transgender... many being murdered. Google black transgender images and feast your eyes.Shocking statistic is that whites are the least to identify as LBGT.http://fusion.net/story/124989/transgender-census-who-transitions-when-and-where/

No thanks. I'm stubborn enough plus it's for your eyes only there cowboy fan.

Archived