THE BROWNS BOARD

Target stock drops another $2 Billion

StinkHole

no, the big backlash bounceback is just beginning to

be very noticeable. Enough is enough of the liberal

takeover of everything the left can "own".

CEO Cornell underestimates the "power" of the agenda involved here-

having family change rooms will not be enough for the zealots on the crusade to "educate" the rest of us.....

and this will have lasting financial effects apart from the usual apathetic responses given ^^ here....

I think they probably just made a business decision for publicity. In other words stick it in the eye of the conservatives and mainstream, so the younger people who shop at their stores more often than Walmart would be energized. We will see if it works.

At the end of the day the whole thing is a stunt, a solution that did not have a problem.

WSS

In a few weeks when the fake outrage stops, Target will be back to normal. Americans can't focus for two seconds and something else will be the worst thing ever requiring our next two seconds of attention.

Stuart

Yeah fake outrage, when all that shit came down after it became known that Chic- fil- A was simply a proponent of the traditional family structure and anti gay marriage...while never refusing to serve gays, nor refusing to hire or discriminate against them.

You liberal fucks are the owners of fake outrage.

Incidentally, Chic-fil-A sales soared after that episode of fake outrage, and they continue to thrive. Hope Target goes under.

Btw...as far you trying to get cute with that Ben the rapist line on a political forum, he could very well be a tranny for all I care. Just continue to win me more football games.

This is what I'm going to do if I see a male transgender go to the woman's bathroom.

I'll wait until they get out then laugh right in their face to the point of embarrassment. No law against that. I was born that way.

I think they probably just made a business decision for publicity. In other words stick it in the eye of the conservatives and mainstream, so the younger people who shop at their stores more often than Walmart would be energized. We will see if it works.

At the end of the day the whole thing is a stunt, a solution that did not have a problem.

WSS

Target a not a high end store. Most of the rich boy/girl kids don't shop there, it isn't cool.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/transgender-bathroom-rights_n_5492286.html

And before you wet your pants this isn't the blaze but one of your own.

;)

WSS

Except that isn't "one of my own". At no point in the day do I visit Huffpost.

Believe it or not, I hold beliefs that don't come from 4 biased websites that feed me what I already want to hear.

Too early to tell. It's possible that the state, and not the Obama Administration, will have the last laugh.

WSS

I believe there have already been a handful of reports showing lost money from tourism in NC. Plus instances like PayPal choosing to not put an office there. Hell, you have the UK issuing warnings about traveling to NC because of their LGBT laws.

Except that isn't "one of my own". At no point in the day do I visit Huffpost.

Believe it or not, I hold beliefs that don't come from 4 biased websites that feed me what I already want to hear.

Possibly not. I assume you get your political opinions from just opposing whatever Cal says or from comedy shows.

WSS

Possibly not. I assume you get your political opinions from just opposing whatever Cal says or from comedy shows.

WSS

Ha, yes. THAT's what does it. I wait to see what Cal thinks and then I pick the opposite.

If I want to know more about something, I look into it. From multiple, legitimate sources. I realize not everyone on this board is capable of that

But you know what happens when you assume. You continue to look like the ass you normally are.

Ha, yes. THAT's what does it. I wait to see what Cal thinks and then I pick the opposite.

If I want to know more about something, I look into it. From multiple, legitimate sources. I realize not everyone on this board is capable of that

But you know what happens when you assume. You continue to look like the ass you normally are.

Hey I don't see how anyone could get any other idea. How many times do you complain about the source being The Blaze or red state or conservative this or that blah blah blah? A casual Observer will notice that it's pretty damned often.

And you do post links to comedy shows really often. And you've taken up the banner of Jon Stewart and SNL saying young people get their news more from there than other news sources.

And I recalled you posting that you don't listen to talk radio or watch much political TV or read a great deal about it.

But speaking of assumption it seems like you have once again disregarded the actual facts in favor of complaining about the source.

So after all that do you agree or disagree that most Americans don't love the idea of boys and girls sharing bathrooms and locker rooms?

WSS

Transgenders want to use the women's restroom because it makes them feel like a woman. In their distorted minds they actually think they're female. So when they can use the restroom of their choice they feel disrespected. That's what it is. I say fuck no you're not getting what you want life isn't fair and go fuck yourselves ...no one else is going to.

Hey I don't see how anyone could get any other idea. How many times do you complain about the source being The Blaze or red state or conservative this or that blah blah blah? A casual Observer will notice that it's pretty damned often.

And you do post links to comedy shows really often. And you've taken up the banner of Jon Stewart and SNL saying young people get their news more from there than other news sources.

And I recalled you posting that you don't listen to talk radio or watch much political TV or read a great deal about it.

But speaking of assumption it seems like you have once again disregarded the actual facts in favor of complaining about the source.

So after all that do you agree or disagree that most Americans don't love the idea of boys and girls sharing bathrooms and locker rooms?

WSS

How often are they used as the source? In damn near every post Cal makes. If someone starts posting biased articles from liberal sites I'll say the same thing. But I don't see anyone here doing that, do you? If someone is posting clearly biased shit that has misleading or incorrect information I'll call them out on it.

I do that often? Hahaha, ok. For about maybe 8 weeks, less than once a week, I post a link to the Last Week Tonight main story because I think it is an interesting topic. Something better than what we normally get. Apparently that means I agree with 100% of it. Apparently that means that's the only place I get information from. I've posted maybe 3 SNL videos that were about politics, and most of them insulted Hilary. I don't even watch SNL regularly, I just saw the videos on youtube. (and their bits with Bernie and Hilary are usually pretty good).

How many people my age do you think listen to news radio? Come on. Or hell, even tv news? A lot of people my age don't even watch regular TV. It isn't like those are the only two sources of news in the world. The internet exists believe it or not, and if you're competent enough to avoid the obviously biased sources, it is a good place to get information. If you want to make any blanket statement about young people, its probably that they get their news from MORE sources than the older generation. Hell, I read Blaze (and the others) articles more than any other dedicated political/news site. More often than not you can read the article that is posted here, go back a few sources, and see where they left something out, lied, etc to skew the narrative.

I've disregarded the facts? Hahaha. Maybe if you want me to comment on what you post, do it without trying to attack or insult me for multiple posts. I know it might be hard for you, but you could try.

I am not surprised most people don't want transgendered people in their bathroom. They're different, and different is scary. I don't think that makes them right. I don't base any of my beliefs on whether or not the majority feel that way. So, there ya go. I am not sure what point you were attempting to make here...

Regardless of your desire to insult normal human beings I don't think many mothers enjoy the idea of men sharing the locker room with their little girls.

Hopefully this issue, especially including the president's over-reach, will backfire on you people.

WSS

"Insult normal human beings"?

"You people"?

Wtf are you talking about?

giphy.gif

Archived