THE BROWNS BOARD

Prominent psychiatrist says "transgenerism" indistinguishable from those with mental illness

calfoxwc

http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/dr-keith-ablow-transgender-extremism-is-the-biggest-issue-in-america/

reject this whole transgyppingism, or you are rejecting science as your guide.

it's a crock. BTW, note what he writes:

"Turning our culture upside down to favor such individuals... "

exactly.

and, inside out and bass-ackwards. You can't control society til

you own it...

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2014/11/06/medical-experts-condemn-foxs-keith-ablow-shamef/201486

Couple of snippets:

A self promoter of limited and dubious expertise

Not a member for the apa, having resigned in 2011 in a dispute over transgenderism

APA, another gay agenda establishment organization. How dare he disagree with them!

Exactly. Liberals emotionally latch onto a cause they "own"...

and you either jump on board,

or they will hate you, try to ruin you. But everybody else has to

be tolerant of THEM and their ...free speech.

Over gays wanting a cake, transwhatever, and global warming.....

http://www.akdart.com/warming5.html

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2014/11/06/medical-experts-condemn-foxs-keith-ablow-shamef/201486

Couple of snippets:

A self promoter of limited and dubious expertise

Not a member for the apa, having resigned in 2011 in a dispute over transgenderism

Santa Claus could be the one saying this Chris. If it is what they want to hear, it doesn't matter. (you know that)

Again the libs attack the messenger. Soon you will be hearing about a "consensus" among "qualified experts" that trannies are normal and born that way. Of course anyone who disagrees with their agenda automatically is disqualified from being a expert.

Exactly. Liberals emotionally latch onto a cause they "own"...

and you either jump on board,

or they will hate you, try to ruin you. But everybody else has to

be tolerant of THEM and their ...free speech.

Over gays wanting a cake, transwhatever, and global warming.....

http://www.akdart.com/warming5.html

I'm not attacking the source. I'm neatly sidestepping the fact that we're supposed to take an opinion piece from the blaze (or breitbart or ammoland or wherever else) as definitive. I'm pointing out that this person basically been exiled and ridiculed by his peers in the field, and that we should be hesitant to take his word as gospel.

Again the libs attack the messenger. Soon you will be hearing about a "consensus" among "qualified experts" that trannies are normal and born that way. Of course anyone who disagrees with their agenda automatically is disqualified from being a expert.

If I told you the tooth fairy is absolutely real, would you then go out and painstakingly compile data to debate me or just realize I am a kook and save yourself the time and effort?

Sometimes realizing the source is a loon or has an agenda is the easier path so everyone isn't chasing their tail all day trying to dispute every dumb faux fact tossed out on the internet.

so because it's the Blaze, the guy doesn't exist, and even if he does,

his opinion is bogus because the article about him in in the Blaze.

..... same old crap. If I had time, I'd try to find this guy's opinions on CNN or MSNBC,

surely to no avail.

But, to the wider point, this is why when articles appear on the blaze, people (myself included) tend to dismiss them out of hand. Be it this, or on climate change, on whatever issue is doing the rounds at the time, they'll go out of their way to find a generally discredited 'scientist' who goes against the grain, proclaim him to be a leader in the field, and use it to reinforce the 'liberal conspiracy' theme going on.

In any case, i can understand hesitation to allow people to use whatever bathroom they feel like that day

Which is not what transgenderism is. Those people know generally from very early on. Its sad their lumped in with fuck knuckles who might pull some shit as a gag

I agree with both of those things.

bashing the source of the report. A psychiatrist is only a psychiatrist when

he says what liberals want to hear.

Here, have some more sites :

Keith Ablow - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dr._Keith_Ablow
Keith Ablow; Born: Keith Russell Ablow November 23, 1961 (age 54) Marblehead, Massachusetts, U.S. Alma mater: Brown University Johns Hopkins University:
Fox Doctor Keith Ablow: Being Transgender Is Like...
www.mediamatters.org/video/2016/05/17/fox-doctor-k...
May 16, 2016 · Fox Doctor Keith Ablow: Being Transgender Is Like Saying You ... KEITH ABLOW: I don't think so at ... Lou Dobbs Claims Hillary Clinton's "Scant ...Keith Ablow | Right Wing Watch
www.rightwingwatch.org/category/people/keith-ablow...
David Edwards @ Raw Story: Fox’s Dr. Keith Ablow: Transgender people ‘bullied’ America to ‘accept things that are untrue’. ... Fox's Dr. Keith Ablow: ...
Keith Ablow: Transgender people 'bullied' America...
www.youtube.com/watch?v=19EXnwj_1JU
Mar 09, 2015 · Keith Ablow: Transgender people 'bullied' America Raw Story. Subscribe Subscribed Unsubscribe 13,816 13K.
eith Ablow - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dr._Keith_Abl...
Keith Ablow; Born: Keith Russell Ablow November 23, 1961 (age 54) Marblehead, Massachusetts, U.S. Alma mater: Brown University Johns Hopkins University:
Fox’s Dr. Keith Ablow: ‘I Am Not Convinced’ Being ...
www.mediaite.com/online/fox’s-dr-keith-ablo...
Dr. Keith Ablow wrote a provocative column for FoxNews.com Wednesday about gender identity and admitting he's not convinced that ... Keith Ablow, transgender. Around ...
Fox Doctor Keith Ablow: Being Transgender Is Like Saying You ...
mediamatters.org/video/2016/05/17/fox-doctor-keith-ablow...
Fox Doctor Keith Ablow: Being Transgender Is Like Saying You ... KEITH ABLOW: I don't think so at ... Harmful New “Treatment” For Transgender Children ...
Fox’s Dr. Keith Ablow: ‘I Am Not Convinced’ Being Transgender ...
www.mediaite.com/online/fox’s-dr-keith-ablow-‘i-am...
Dr. Keith Ablow wrote a provocative column for FoxNews.com Wednesday about gender identity and admitting he's not convinced that ... Keith Ablow, transgender. Around ...
FOX News' Keith Ablow: 'no such thing as ...
lexiecannes.com/2014/01/15/fox-news-keith-ablow
... smack down of transgender people on the network's website. This time it was correspondent Dr. Keith Ablow ... Keith Ablow: ‘no such thing as transgender ...
Dr. Keith Ablow: Don’t Be Surprised if Doctors Start Giving ...
www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/06/dr-keith-ablow-dont-be...
Dr. Keith Ablow: Doctors May Start ... Dr. Keith Ablow: Don’t Be Surprised if Doctors Start Giving Tattoos to Trans-Black Kids (VIDEO) ... transgender, gay, ...
Dr. Keith Ablow Slams Planet Fitness For 'Bullying ...
finance.yahoo.com/video/dr-keith-ablow-slams-planet...
Watch the video Dr. Keith Ablow Slams Planet Fitness For 'Bullying' Transphobe ... having to share a locker room with a transgender woman, and Dr. Keith Ablow weighed ...

So the guys on the left are arguing that it's not a mental disorder to believe that you're a member of a sex that you aren't? Is that the gist of this?

WSS

Honest no bullshit answer, i dont beleive its my place to cast that judgement on someone. Knowing all the disfigurements that modern chemicals cause, it wouldnt shock me in the slightest if dome of these chemicals caused transgenderism to occur. When male bodybuilders take too much roods they can not only develop female breadt tissue, disgustingly enough that breastbtissue can produce milk...or something god only knows what. But ive seen videos of dudes shooting "milk" out of their nipples. Ig they showed those videos to high school athletes we'd have almost zero ped use in sports.

Anyway, whatever the cause its not my place to judge them mentally ill. To me that label denotes people who are not able to or struggle to be productive members of society. Trans people as well as gay people, because remember not long ago they were helpless mental patients too, have proven beyond reproach that they're perfectly capable of being productive and often valued members of society.

Archived