THE BROWNS BOARD

Prominent psychiatrist says "transgenerism" indistinguishable from those with mental illness

calfoxwc

I can respect your honest no bullshit answer. Still it's pretty simply a matter of DNA. Schizophrenics can believe a lot of stuff but that doesn't make it so.

It doesn't necessarily make it right or wrong just true or false.

WSS

Schizos also see shit that isnt there and jerk off all over themselves in public, how stuart had stayed out of the mental bin all these years i dunno. But if they let stuart out in public than i fail to see how trans people pose more of a threat to tje fabric of society than 4channing reddit larks like stuart

Schizos also see shit that isnt there and jerk off all over themselves in public, how stuart had stayed out of the mental bin all these years i dunno. But if they let stuart out in public than i fail to see how trans people pose more of a threat to tje fabric of society than 4channing reddit larks like stuart

Well unfortunately that's silly comparison as one that the guys on the left make too often. I don't say that homosexuals are bad I don't think it's a sin I don't think that somebody who is mentally ill and believes that he's a woman trapped in a man's body is necessarily an evil or a dangerous person. Just that they're crazy. It's purely science. If somebody thinks he's a bear but doesn't steal picnic baskets or maul people then he's not evil or dangerous. He's just not a bear. He really isn't.

By the way if a schizophrenic jerks off in public, so what?

WSS

Archived