THE BROWNS BOARD

Real life Drama

One Post

Only to a point of tolerance, It's gone way too far, and normal, healthy, sane

society can always fix itself.

Stuart

Only to a point of tolerance to real folks like yourself.... OnePost's ex-wife is way past just tolerance if she expects her son to watch one of these freak shows.

Grandkid? Wit? Just how old are u? And no im as gay friendly as anybody but no kid needs to be going to pride parade. I draw the line there. Those parades are an extra serving of fgtry that i find intolerable and my inner voice tells me i would feel no different if i was some arm greasing popper huffing dungeon mask wearing power sodomite. If tje kid was some kind of advanced early blooming savant fairy who can do advancef calculus by 5 and detail past lives to you by 7......then ok he's probably got a better handle on shit than most of us. Otherwise what on earth is his morher thinking exposing him to one of lifes most surreal carpet rides? Most kids would take a week to process just 10 minutes of that ocular fuckery

Stuart

Listen to this beacon of morality now. In another thread you blather about having no problem with guys ass fucking each other, now you want to protect kids from what you call "faggotry".

Fuckin double talking hypocrite liberals.

Stuart

Listen to this beacon of morality now. In another thread you blather about having no problem with guys ass fucking each other, now you want to protect kids from what you call "faggotry".

Fuckin double talking hypocrite liberals.

I have no problems with two poop pushers powering down on each other. If I didn't talk shit (hey-oh) about them then I would be excluding them. That would be homophobia.

Idk if cle's a liberal or not. He wanted to vote for Rand Paul and Bernie Sanders.

That's the most libertarian and the most liberal candidate - opposite ends of the spectrum.

I think he just votes based on feelings rather than idea or policies ;)

Idk if cle's a liberal or not. He wanted to vote for Rand Paul and Bernie Sanders.

That's the most libertarian and the most liberal candidate - opposite ends of the spectrum.

I think he just votes based on feelings rather than idea or policies ;)

Don't forget he hates Jews. Add in the Ku Klux Klan and he's got the trifecta.

:)

WSS

Those would have been my two preferred candidates also, because then you could at least try to have an election campaign that isn't just filled with hyperbole, but actually two relatively rational people, passionate about making the country better but in different ways. And honestly, that's what politics *should* be about.

Archived