THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump playing the press like a fiddle, proves disbursement of $5.6M to veterans organizations

bbedward

Madden can be nice when you play with people that try to apply realistic, SIM based concepts.

That's how I play because I have a healthy respect for football and I'm also not a bitch.

Some of the things they've done to cut down the 'cheese' has been great. Especially from 11-13. Once you take the offense out of the gimmick, the gimmick is all you're left with and people quick easily. I'll go to the tourneys to try and win a free copy. Won two in August of 14. But I didn't feel like buying an Xbox one just to play one game.

Haven't played Doom. Didn't like nor understood the hype when Doom3 was out. Didn't play Halo until 4. Half life 2 was the business back then.

Hadn't bought a game in over 3 years then a friend gifts me Warhammer over steam. Played the fuck out of it on my week off. Great game if youre into strategy - but it's time consuming. I doubt I'll log over 3 hours a week anytime soon.

That's the beauty of the 32 man leagues. You have rules to jeep the game sim (with consequences for breaking them). Plus most games get streamed om twitch, and you can record game clips of cheating. Getting to know each of your opponent's strategies and play style is great too. Plus building the team has always been my favorite part.

I'll get the 4th pick in team select for next Madden (came in 4th overall through about 10 seasons this Madden) and I'll be taking probably the worst team I'm the game. ... The Browns haha

I would whoop all your asses in Madden. I was ranked in the top 1% in Madden 25. Also, you need to play Dark Souls if you haven't yet. Played through that with a couple of my college roommates and it was a blast.

I haven't touched ranked in a long time. The cheese and other abusive tactics got annoying. Sure, it was easy to win at the lower levels, but once you get to the top tier a lot of people got their by cheesing. No fun for me then. I'll do some MUT when it first comes out, but then you run into similar issues with people just buying teams

I would whoop all your asses in Madden. I was ranked in the top 1% in Madden 25. Also, you need to play Dark Souls if you haven't yet. Played through that with a couple of my college roommates and it was a blast.

If you're top 1% on XBL/PSO random ranked, then I promise you run some hefty arcade bullshit. Closest I got was a top 5% ranking and that was me quiting half my matches because I refuse to play against an 11 year old or a 30 year old that has never seen a real field.

If you're top 1% on XBL/PSO random ranked, then I promise you run some hefty arcade bullshit. Closest I got was a top 5% ranking and that was me quiting half my matches because I refuse to play against an 11 year old or a 30 year old that has never seen a real field.

I'd only pull out the tricks if my opponent was being an asshole. My defense is what won me games.

Yeah I consistently led my league or was near the top in total defense and points against.

The problem here is we all have different frames of reference. We all play different types of people. But I agree with Tiamat, I can't stand ranked. So much cheese and you only see a handful of teams

That's the thing. I've played a ton of ranked. The cheese at lower levels is easy to deal with and you get people that quit early after you've identified the 4-5 plays they run + money play.

However it does get progressively more difficult to deal with against people that have perfected it. Still, no where near as bad as it used to be. It was cute seeing how many people would cling to Vick as the years rolled on. Only ever came across one person I had to tip my hat to using him. Guy could pass like he was using Brady when used the boot action like a monster.

Trump and Higgardly sitting in a tree,

Higgardly calls him hateful names,

and for all her ilk,,"it ain't nowhere me for the blames...".

Trump simply laughs, and says to astound,

"You're one of those hate America dames"...

gives her a hug, and drop kicks her to the ground.

The End. "sigh"

Archived