THE BROWNS BOARD

More FO moves = More analytics

sdballis

YES YES YESSSSss Hire MORE dumb motherfuckers to talk about winning, INSTEAD of hiring players to actually WIN.

Fucking morons.

OK, Mr Browns owner......what coaches/players/front office types would you have brought in, since you seem to believe you have the capability to run this team?

Congrats Bobby Vega. Crossed scouting paths many times in NC. Bobby's not from Monroeville, NC though. Cuz they ain't one. Bobby lived in Monroe, NC without his southern accent ;). Enjoy the frozen Tundra of Cleveland old pal​. Speaking of frozen tundra. Glen Cook GB 2012, tells me we will stick to the plan of build thru the draft as like GB. I will say our scouting is taking a turn towards the better :) (now find a Rogers)

OK bed wetter, fair enough................

Unlike YOU, I have business and interpersonal skills.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHHHHHHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Your killing me!!!

Bosa at 2, Trade Joe Thomas and the #32 and whatever it would have taken to get Doctson. Traded the 2017 #1 and took Lynch.

Fucking idiots.

Hey Puss in Boots. Be sure to read the nfl.com article on your new boy Kubiak saying Don't Sleep on Siemen :o to win Broncos starting QB job. Guess your boy Pac a ton can't handle his load :P.​

OK bed wetter, fair enough................

My bed is only wet because I gave you a golden shower while you were laying in it.

Unlike YOU, I have business and interpersonal skills.

How would you know what I have? I own my own business...and I am an attorney...and trust me, that is all about interpersonal skills.

That said, I can't tell you WHO I would have hired.............. HOWEVER.....unlike the Browns who just jumped at someone who looked shiny, I would have looked at THE MAN............... not his fucking resume. I would have hired people that had the same alues I had. Before fucking football, before any job, before anything worth while in life can be put together, you have to have a set of core values, of things that no matter what, everyone believes in and everyone clings to.

What you have now, is a bunch of cocksuckers with individual agendas. De-Pud-Duster wants his calculator to work, Sushi wants to be a football man, Hue wants to rub it in the face of his ex employer. This is a gaggle of dumb fucks, who, at the first sign of difficulty will all run off in different directions.

Of course, you are by no means making any kind of out of your ass assumptions with these statements, are you?

For me? A Christian, a guy who believes in discipline and self determination.

Not sure what your religion has to do with it. (You never really struck as one of those who would lord religion over others. Was I wrong?)

Football wise? A guy who knows it all starts with the QB, and GUYS WHO TOUCH THE BALL. Not the fatass OL drones.

Actually, I think the Browns know that as well......they have gone the extra mile it seems to get a QB (3 1st round picks in 10 years). You may just have a difference of opinion about which QBs is the right QB. They appear all on RGIII

A successful drfat?

Bosa at 2,

You know that I was all for that.

Trade Joe Thomas and the #32 and whatever it would have taken to get Doctson.

Coleman played in the same conference with Doctson...and Coleman was the better player (not that I would have objected to Doctson if they took him)

Traded the 2017 #1 and took Lynch.

Then he would have ended up as Brady Quinn 2.0 for sure.

As it is, he may end up as Dan McGwire part two. Nothing is certain.

I would have parlayed my remaining picks to get a QB eating DL............. wouldn't need any other skills other than to be a QB killer, and I would have found another WR.

We got the #1 and #2 QB eating DL in college football in Ogbah and Nassib......and the Browns took 4 WRs.....so as I see it, as far as this goes, you and the Browns were thinking exactly alike.

(and they also had the best QB eater from college the previous year: Nate Orchard...led NCAA in sacks...as did Ogbah)

THe OL blowjobs and filler shit the Browns needed? THERE ARE 31 TEAMS THAT ARE BETTER THAN THE BROWNS. i WOULD HAVE FILLED MY ROSTER WITH THE GUYS WHO Just MISSED MAKING THE STEELERS, PATS, PACK, BRONCOS, ETC TEAM.S. The cast offs of the play off teams will be far more high probability thatn the shit we took in 3,4,5,6,7.

So....give us some names of these castoffs who would come here and do so well....even though they couldn't make it elsewhere.

i woudl have also made a mother ficking legal stink, getting the ACLU and NAACP invoved to create so much mother fucking confustion that the NFL would have let Gordon back NOW.

OK, it is absurd about Gordon......but you forgot to mention the most important acronym: The NFLPA. They are the ones that should be fighting that battle.

THEN, you have a reason for optimism.

All you have now, is made up, pretend bullshit, and a jack off collection og "Diamonfs in the rough"/

Perhap we actually have "Diamonds in the fairway". That would be even better.

Fucking idiots.

I would have hired people that had the same alues I had. Before fucking football, before any job, before anything worth while in life can be put together, you have to have a set of core values, of things that no matter what, everyone believes in and everyone clings to.

They have hired a group of people who all understand and believe in both the theory and practice of analyzing football players. Show me one link that Hue and DePodesta and Sashi ever mentioned once that they aren't on the same page.

For me? A Christian, a guy who believes in discipline and self determination. Football wise? A guy who knows it all starts with the QB, and GUYS WHO TOUCH THE BALL. Not the fatass OL drones.

A successful drfat?

Bosa at 2, Trade Joe Thomas and the #32 and whatever it would have taken to get Doctson. Traded the 2017 #1 and took Lynch.

I would have parlayed my remaining picks to get a QB eating DL............. wouldn't need any other skills other than to be a QB killer, and I would have found another WR.

THe OL blowjobs and filler shit the Browns needed? THERE ARE 31 TEAMS THAT ARE BETTER THAN THE BROWNS. i WOULD HAVE FILLED MY ROSTER WITH THE GUYS WHO Just MISSED MAKING THE STEELERS, PATS, PACK, BRONCOS, ETC TEAM.S. The cast offs of the play off teams will be far more high probability thatn the shit we took in 3,4,5,6,7.

i woudl have also made a mother ficking legal stink, getting the ACLU and NAACP invoved to create so much mother fucking confustion that the NFL would have let Gordon back NOW.

They asked Hue what he wanted in a QB, and went out and gave it to him. Hue asked for RG3 and Kessler. You may not like that, but that's Hue's call - not yours.

They got the # 1,2, and 4th best players in the draft at applying edge pressure. They also got extra picks each of the 1,2,3 rounds year, and a 2nd in 2018.

They also got 5 WR in the draft, and TP looks like the guy who's going to wreck this league so far this season - unlike Gordon.

And if you're actually a Christian.. learn how to act like Christ.

I never said Paxton Lynch would win the starting job, YOA, NUMB NUTS.. FIRST YOU CRIED LIKE A BITCH ON YOUR OWN SASHI TOPIC BEFORE DRAFT. THAN AFTER, YOU TORE UP SASHI AGAIN IN YOUR OWN TOPIC "LYNCH WILL BE STARTER FOR BRONCOS" your 5 pages of fame.

Paxton Lynch will achieve greater accomplishments in the NFL than ANY player on the Browns team now, or that has been drafted.

SORRY BUT WE DON"T HAVE THE LIKES OF ANOTHER METTENBERGER ON OUR ROSTER BUT WHEN LYNCH EVER GETS TO A PASSING GAME OVER 427yrds WITH THE LIKES OF OUR WR'S. I WILL GET YOU A MCCOWN JERSEY. NOW WHAT PETITE' SIZE WAS THAT AGAIN?

^^^Go Browns!!

Archived