THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump supporters sucker punched, hit with sacks of rocks, eggs by Bernie supporters in San Jose

bbedward

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not like this is isiolated either, it has happened at least dozens of times now where illegals and bernouts (chanting "Bernie, Bernie") use violence and intimidation (a la fascism) to assault Trump supporters.

qbqV79.png

This one is good, they start beating a guy because they think he's a Trump supporter before another one yells "he's one of us!"

https://twitter.com/DefendWallSt/status/738574855206010880

https://twitter.com/marcusdipaola/status/738572899808743424

https://twitter.com/SaraMurray/status/738559069737222144

https://twitter.com/TomLlamasABC/status/738603331258454016

Stuart

Right, try to spin and explain away like you compassionate and tolerant libfucks always do.

Right, yeah, I was making a joke about Cleve being mexican. But sure, I'm a knee-jerk 'libfuck' trying to spin things. Kudos on the just outstanding levels of creativity with 'libfuck' by the way, new levels of punnery.

The people in the middle who could have gone either way on things will fall on the side that doesn't torch shit when they are upset.

I remember watching the Chicago riots on tv as a 7 year old in 1968. At one point my dad said, "Congratulations boys and girls--you just handed Nixon the White House.

obaMao has deliberately demanding this trouble - illegals and whoever, to create

a violent revolution... a national crisis he can benefit from.

It has started.

I think this helps Trump. When Clinton and Sanders don't condemn this behavior like they should it only hurts them.

Trump better get his act together bigly time or he will get blown out in November. He keeps shooting himself in the foot. Case in point is where he decided to go after negatively the female Hispanic republican governor of New Mexico. Trump needs help with women, republicans and Hispanics so why does he do it? She didn't come to his rally and he was offended is why. Trump also says he can win without a ground game and just having big rallies? Trump has said he can win without the support of conservatives? Trump also better do some debate preparation for Clinton. If he goes in there trying to wing it he will get destroyed. Trump has given some of the worst answers I have heard in a debate such as when he didn't know what our nuclear triad was and he rambled on like a third grader giving a non answer.

It worked out very well for Trump that Cruz dropped out when he did as this gives Trump more time to get ready for the general election and he will need it. He has some extra time to get his ducks in a row and to start mending fences within the republican party.

Trump needs someone experienced who knows what they are doing like a Newt Gingrich to guide him through all the land mines the media are going to throw at him to trip him up.

I think that does rally middle America around Trump but Trump keeps committing unforced errors such as is his recent remark about the judge handling his Trump University fraud case. When he says American judges who are of Latino descent cannot be fair to him he is just continuing to hurt himself.

‘I am LIVID!!’ – Republican strategist Ana Navarro RIPS into Trump over Latino judge

http://therightscoop.com/i-am-livid-republican-strategist-ana-navarro-rips-into-trump-over-latino-judge/

I think that's a good way of putting it OBF. Basically any half decent republican candidate would be Hillary, simply because it's Hillary - they might have a harder time against Bernie or Biden but that ship has sailed. Obviously, Trump's schtick is that he offends people (great quality in a leader btw), but he keeps scoring those own goals, making those unforced errors, where at this point, if he were to just go down the middle, not really offend anyone too much, he could walk to the white house. I wonder why he's not?

Yes yes yes but does anyone remember that the Hispanic governor head already God public saying she wouldn't support him? So he loses exactly what?

And has anyone in an interview Badgers Bernie or Hillary about condemning the actions of their supporters?

Of course it isn't surprising since most assholes like that come from the left and from the younger crowd.

Kind of like the old joke not all golfers are assholes but all assholes play golf.

WSS

Okay, before this, I really didn't give a damn about the wall. I thought it was something funny that pissed off SJWs, and that Trump had no intention of actually following through on because only the evangelicals wanted it. After seeing these fuckers egg a trump supporter and wave the mexican flag in her face while shouting at her, blatantly assault people minding their own business while cops stand idly by, I believe these people ought to be deported. If you love Mexico so much, then fucking stay there you violent assholes. The irony of the media and SJWs calling Trump the fascist is astounding. The videos from this rally are a propaganda goldmine, and like I've been saying for months, Trump will win in a landslide. MAGA.

This loser takes the cake.

Okay, before this, I really didn't give a damn about the wall. I thought it was something funny that pissed off SJWs, and that Trump had no intention of actually following through on because only the evangelicals wanted it. After seeing these fuckers egg a trump supporter and wave the mexican flag in her face while shouting at her, blatantly assault people minding their own business while cops stand idly by, I believe these people ought to be deported. If you love Mexico so much, then fucking stay there you violent assholes. The irony of the media and SJWs calling Trump the fascist is astounding. The videos from this rally are a propaganda goldmine, and like I've been saying for months, Trump will win in a landslide. MAGA.

This loser takes the cake.

Well said.

Archived