THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump supporters sucker punched, hit with sacks of rocks, eggs by Bernie supporters in San Jose

bbedward

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea a black Trump supporter punched a guy in a KKK hood making racist chants

And the one about punching a black protestor ( of course it has to be about race because it's the fucking Washington post) was ripping signs away from the crowd, screaming obscenities, pushing his way through towards he stage.

Same thing as the riots that have broken out basically everywhere from the left.

And again, you're on the train of victim blaming.

"She wore a low cut top, she should have known she'd get raped"

"Trump says illegal immigrants are bad, we illegal immigrants better go torch police cars and burn American flags"

Im not victim blaming cause there are no victims. Just pieces of shit on both sides. Including one guy on one side who can clearly be seen and heard in that video lamenting how in the old days folks got carted out on a stretcher.

Heres a fact you cannot bury though ed, this never happened till this year when trump started opening his unfiltered trap. The guy has no sense about consequences. He does what he wants let time sort it out.

Im not victim blaming cause there are no victims. Just pieces of shit on both sides. Including one guy on one side who can clearly be seen and heard in that video lamenting how in the old days folks got carted out on a stretcher.

Heres a fact you cannot bury though ed, this never happened till this year when trump started opening his unfiltered trap. The guy has no sense about consequences. He does what he wants let time sort it out.

So these degenerates have always been here but now they're mad because someone called them out on being criminals.

We should just be nice and peachy to all of them and hopefully they will behave. Just like how we shouldn't make jokes about the prophet Mohammed or peaceful Muslims will kill us.

Or we can get these degenerates who don't have the same values as us out of our country, I choose the latter.

You gotta be careful with these degenerates, especially with the convention in Cleveland. Good thing I have my CCW - I'm not afraid of wearing my Trump shirt because of that.

You shouldn't have to be afraid of being assaulted because of the clothes you wear anyway.

So these degenerates have always been here but now they're mad because someone called them out on being criminals.

We should just be nice and peachy to all of them and hopefully they will behave. Just like how we shouldn't make jokes about the prophet Mohammed or peaceful Muslims will kill us.

Or we can get these degenerates who don't have the same values as us out of our country, I choose the latter.

Given just the rigjt stimulus we're all degenerates ed, thats what trumps proving. Those of us that see this social manipulation going on though are at least somewhat ahead of the game. I refuse to be drawn into this new bullshit political discourse. If this really is where americas headed ill be gone wirhin 10 years. I can get dual citizenship with a country in europe and have a very wealthy uncle who now lives in argentina who told me 3 years ago this was where the country was going. He said within 20 years this place will crumble cause everybodys gonna shit on everybody else thst doesnt think like they do. The grand lie of america being a family was going to get exposed. Gotta give him credit he certainly seems to be right

America's been fine as a melting pot for everybody forever

e

And there's the great lie. Old irishmen and italians who are in their 80's now will tell you what bullshit that is. The dividing lines we're seeing now were always there. Its just boiling over now. It was fine when there was still enough of the pie for everyone, but now that the pie has been consumed people are turning on each other.

That's a silly comparison, it's not a race war about decreasing the pie it's about assimilation.

People who are here need to be Americans first, period. Don't brag about being proud to be black, proud to be Mexican (and waving Mexican flags), proud to be Asian - be proud to be an American.

"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American ... There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag ... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language ... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

- Theodore Roosevelt

That's a silly comparison, it's not a race war about decreasing the pie it's about assimilation.

People who are here need to be Americans first, period. Don't brag about being proud to be black, proud to be Mexican (and waving Mexican flags), proud to be Asian - be proud to be an American.

Dude the irish and the italians didnt "assimilate" to shit....otherwise they would have all stopped what they're doing at 4pm everyday for a cup of steaming british piss water. They created their own enclaves where everyone was like them. The only assimilation they did was learn english...well the italians at least. I still think boston should be deported cause i dunno what that is they speak there. Fuckin mick fucks

these illegals are holding mexican flags up, and being violent and disruptive about

anything that stands in their way of raising mexican hell.

they are not assimilating - stop the nonsense jaw-flappy.

I didnt say they were gum flapper. Go back and read

You said they never will, which means...

maxresdefault.jpg

And Europe's in an even worse state of affairs right now, if you're thinking about becoming a citizen there

To be fair we have a fucking ocean separating us from the middle east and they don't, but the reason they have so many problems is because they want to bring them in

you compared their lot with the Irish and Italians. Of course they assimilated. They

became Americans.

these mexican morons raise their flag, burn ours, etc etc etc.

http://michellemalkin.com/2008/07/09/15-things-you-should-know-about-the-race/

the op is about the mexican rioters,assaulters.

Not...the Irish.

Not...the Italians.

Those groups never had an org that was doing what la raza is doing, and stands for what

la raza stands for.

Lol the italians and irish came here in large part to run organized crime, to get their hustle on. The mexicans and central americans alot come here for the same.

Just fyi im of italian and polish descent.

aids-skrillex.png

(Note that this is a real point that an anti-trump "protester" made as a counter argument)

You can be proud to be anything except white. Us being proud is racist.

My gramps and grandma were fresh off the boat Irish. They and all the other family that came over worked hard to integrate into American society. They didn't burn U.S. flags and wave Irish ones.

My gramps served in the Navy during WW2. He would have put a ball bat across the bridge of anyone's nose who thought it o.k. to burn a U.S. flag in front of him. He was thankful for what this country gave him.

Archived