THE BROWNS BOARD

Reports that Hillary Clinton to be indicted

This is where you're missing the point. I'm not offended by it either but we shouldn't be. However, being hopeful that a man who could likely be president not childishly mock people who have no control over their disabilities shouldn't be too much to ask, but I guess it is.

I'd rather have a president who doesn't accept bribes from foreign governments, compromise top secret information, and isn't hated by everybody who works with them.

Or - since you're a bernout - one that doesn't believe charities are pointless and bread lines are a good thing.

---

I've said before the biggest issue for me in this election is the TPP. Trump not being socially conservative helps, along with other stances I agree with like not increasing H1Bs, renegotiating/repealing NAFTA, not backing terrorists in Syria, etc, etc.

But since he's hurt people's fweelings I guess we better elect Clinton instead.

If i was sure he'll execute on some of his ideas id have already donated. This showman shit he's got going on just makes me really wary of him. Im not 100% unconvinced he's not a trojan horse. Any normal person who really wanted to win tje white house would have toned this shot down and started talking seriously some time ago. Tje fact he persists and doubles down on every dumb cunt thing he says mskes me wonder about hom

obamao's big mouth has offended a lot of people - they are

just the opposite side of the political spectrum.

but that's okay with libs.

Yeah ur not convince me he's a swell ole guy ed. I might still vote for him if this shit with hillsry gets any worse, but im not gonna delude myself what kinda of guy he is

It was a quote from Obama

Trump has talked about trade deals since the 80s and condemned NAFTA before it was passed, good enough for me.

It was a quote from Obama

Trump has talked about trade deals since the 80s and condemned NAFTA before it was passed, good enough for me.

Yeah on that stuff i give hom some credit i guess. Everytime i read interviews with him about the economy i always get a little pissed cause im like ur 100% right dude so why do you have to represent yourself like a child all the time?

This is where you're missing the point. I'm not offended by it either but we shouldn't be. However, being hopeful that a man who could likely be president not childishly mock people who have no control over their disabilities shouldn't be too much to ask, but I guess it is.

Basically this. You can not be offended by Trump but still have issues with how he speaks. You'd hope the president would be held to a higher standard.

yeah, trump should NEVER say things childishly....

1. Greta Just Taught “Childish” Obama a Lesson for...
    conservativetribune.com/greta-taught-obama-a-lesson

Greta Just Taught “Childish” Obama a Lesson for Mocking Fox News [VIDEO CLIP] ... “What’s the impact on Fox?” she asked of Obama’s statement. “Zero.

2. Former Envoys Say Obama’s ‘Childish ... -...
    www.algemeiner.com/2015/...say-obamas-childish...

Mar 21, 2015 · Two former Israeli ambassadors to the United States, Michael Oren and Danny Ayalon, have responded to the criticism directed by the Obama Administration ...

3. Alan Dershowitz: Obama Is 'Childish, Petty,...
    www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/alan-dershowitz-barack-obama

President Barack Obama has become childish, petty and vengeful against Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Harvard Law professor Alan Dershowitz tells Newsmax TV.

4. Congresswoman: Obama's Gun Speech Was a 'Childish Temper Tantrum' ... In a statement, she defined his remarks as childish: “President Obama’s contempt for the 2 ...

5. North Korea slams Obama's 'childish' Hiroshima...
    thevillagessuntimes.com/2016/...obamas-childish

North Korea slams Obama's 'childish' Hiroshima visit ... but the specter of that phrase has dogged Obama's foreign trips and statements on foreign policy decisions.

6. Rand Paul Accuses Obama Of Being 'Childish ... -...
    crooksandliars.com/.../01/rand-paul-accuses-obama...<...

Rand Paul Accuses Obama Of Being 'Childish' Over Boehner's Invite To ... The Kentucky senator said that the U.S. should listen to the statements and opinions of our ...

7. Obama is childish in his attempts to handle...
    nypost.com/2013/09/29/obama-is-childish-in-his...

Sep 28, 2013 · Obama plays the Washington Generals to their Harlem ... Obama is childish in his attempts to handle challenges. By Michael Goodwin. View author archive

Rand Paul: Obama Being Childish Over Boehner's...

insider.foxnews.com/2015/01/27/rand-paul-obama-being....

Jan 26, 2015 · Rand Paul: Obama Being Childish Over ... listen to the statements and opinions of our allies about Iran. Van Susteren asked Paul if Obama should meet ...

2. May 28, 2016 Obama’s Childish Attempt to Undermine Israel’s New Government; May 28, 2016 Victory Against ISIS Is Close at Hand? Think Again; ... Faith Statement;

if it's a republican... it's terrible that he ever says childish things.

If he's a democrat...well...uh.... trump should never be allowed to say childish things.

I'd rather have a president who doesn't accept bribes from foreign governments, compromise top secret information, and isn't hated by everybody who works with them.

Or - since you're a bernout - one that doesn't believe charities are pointless and bread lines are a good thing.

---

I've said before the biggest issue for me in this election is the TPP. Trump not being socially conservative helps, along with other stances I agree with like not increasing H1Bs, renegotiating/repealing NAFTA, not backing terrorists in Syria, etc, etc.

But since he's hurt people's fweelings I guess we better elect Clinton instead.

I've told you directly several times I don't like Hillary about as much as my disdain for Trump. Bernie I suppose most closely aligns with me but the dude never will get it done. Keep up.

It's just pretty sad that a presidential nominee acts the same way as a third grade bully. It's not something to just "look past", it's pathetic.

Did you just google "Obama" and "childish", copy the links, paste them, and then think "ah ha! Got em!"

?

I literally picture him sitting there at his computer, rubbing his hands together and saying to himself "they will never see THIS coming, hahahahahaha!"

Archived